[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man finds retail prototype of N64DD and mystery Disk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (508 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
508 KB, 1920x1080
Video Game Collector Metal Jesus Rocks gets his hands on the retail unit of the N64DD. and a unknown disk. could it be Zelda Ura or Earthbound? who knows?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b64Bx0WKh7M
>>
he's such an ugly faggot.
>>
>>345122962
You're just mad that you don't own something that can get you rich fast.
>>
WHAT WAS ON THE DISC?
>>
>>345122479
why do youtubers use the most awful, basic sounding middle school metal garage band tier intros? listen to the fucking drum loop. sounds awful. AVGN does the same thing. sounds like dog shit. why not just google "free stock music" and use something that actually at least sounds professional instead of getting their nephew and his friends to record a loop?
>>
File: kinsey.jpg (398 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
kinsey.jpg
398 KB, 1280x960
Would you /v/?
>>
>>345124196
I wish intros weren't a thing at all, desu. They're a waste of my time and useless since there is a username and title available.
>>
>>345124783
The room is so small. I probably would, but couldn't.
>>
>>345124196
The intro isn't just to a segment to begin the show, it's also a form of branding. Using free stock music would defeat the purpose of branding.
>>
>>345124783
yeah, she looks like a good fuck, honestly. seems like shed give good head.
>>
>>345122479
>owns 64DD
>using an lcd tv

this faggot needs to die in a fire
>>
i'm pretty sure most of the stuff people think URA Zelda had was just from the beta of ocarina of time.
>>
>>345125006
creating a shitty brand is worse than not having one, and you can easily use stock resources in making a brand. do you think some of the biggest brands in the world don't use stock music, images and videos? because they do, and they're worth a lot more than this guys name.
>>
>>345123913
It's not even rare,there was a guy who had a bunch of them long ago but said there was no interest in them. This guy wants to convince people he's found something that's worth a lot to justify his wasted time
>>
>the post is about a rare piece of Video Game History
>First post is about the person's appearnce
>following posts are "Fucking Youtubers!"
Keep that edge sharp /v/ you insecure fucks.
>>345126106
I find this claim dubious. a guy has a pile of UNRELEASED US N64 DISK DRIVES and he thought they were meh.
>>
>>345127532
fuck off metal jesus cocks, nobody cares about e-celeb bullshit
>>
>>345127947
Like he would even know what /v/ is
>>
>>345122479
12 minutes of a caveman saying what literally everyone knows already.

fuck off
>>
>>345124196
They most likely are using music from a free music library or a mix of both
>>
All you faggots insulting this video didn't even watch it. There was ZERO proof of a US 64DD ever existing. What he has is insanely beyond rare, this is the first time in history a retail US 64DD was proven to exist.

This is all new information. /v/ is full of fucking ignorant retards as usual. Maybe /vr/ has a good thread about this.
>>
>>345130470
Arent there a shit ton of 64DD on ebay for 400 bucks? Whats special about this particular model?
>>
>>345130929
Those are Japan Models
>>
>>345130125
pretty sure its him playing over a midi drum loop
>>
>>345130929
this one is a US model and it's not a developer kit because it doesn't need the boot cart
there was never a consumer version made in the US. this is almost like the guy finding the nintendo playstation, just on a smaller scale in terms of significance.
>>
Id fuck his fat blonde girl friend
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.