[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which matters more. graphics+story+shit gameplay or gameplay+story+
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1467569059909.jpg (36 KB, 371x410) Image search: [Google]
1467569059909.jpg
36 KB, 371x410
which matters more.
graphics+story+shit gameplay or gameplay+story+ shit graphics.
>>
>matters
What did you mean by this?
>>
Framerate + Gameplay + Shit Graphics
>>
>>345120036
define shit graphics. graphics that are old and dated or graphics that literally give you a headache after 10 minutes of playing?
>>
>>345120429
minecraft and indie pixel art.
>>
>>345120036
I choose the Alexandrian solution. Gameplay+Graphics+shit story
>>
File: Kill la Kill.jpg (62 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Kill la Kill.jpg
62 KB, 768x1024
>>345120036
I prefer good graphics, good sound, good gameplay, and shit story.
>>
>>345120036
the second obviously
>>
I'll take gameplay+graphics+no story
but for real, as long as the graphics don't actively make the game harder to play, I don't see a reason for taking the first option
>>
Shit gameplay means the game is going to be shit regardless of the other assets.
>>
>>345120036
I don't care about story so

Good gameplay, good graphic, shit story
>>
gameplay > soundtrack > graphics > story
>>
When was the last time you genuinely cared about the story in a game /v/? I can't remember...
>>
>>345122995
When i was 23

Today i'm 23
>>
>>345122995
Was never a fan of story but am willing to give final fantasy a shot but dont know where to start.
>>
>>345123967
The stories aren't related other than the obvious ones like X and X-2, so you can literally start anywhere and you won't be lost
>>
Music>story>gameplay>graphics
>>
>>345120036
gameplay+story+ shit graphics

I legitimately have more fun playing many N64 games over modern games

Also even among modern games, the ones that put emphasis on graphics are usually shit
>>
>>345120036
>gameplay+story+ shit graphics.
-What matters most is gameplay because that's what keeps you playing
-Story for vidya doesn't really matter but a good story that you personally enjoy is always a nice touch
-Graphics don't matter as long as you're ok with what's on your screen why do you care.
>>
Gameplay > Music > Artstyle/Graphics > Characters (design, writing, ect) > Story

PROVE ME WRONG
>>
>>345127253
I bet you don't read books.
Such a pleb taste
>>
>>345120036
Good gameplay + good story + good graphics.
It's 2016, developers should be able to give this to us.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.