[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /v/, I'm playing pokemon Soul Silver on a DS emulator,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon soul silver team.png (8 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
pokemon soul silver team.png
8 KB, 256x384
Alright /v/, I'm playing pokemon Soul Silver on a DS emulator, I've got 4 of my 6-man team figured out, which 2 pokemon should I recruit before I face the elite 4?
>>
>>345111774
>nicknaming your Pokémon
Literally fuck off
>>
>>345111998
>Not nicknaming your Pokémon
Why not?
>>
>>345112151
Its stupid. They're not pets, you name your avatar, isn't that enough?
>>
>>345111998
>>345112284
Are you autistic by chance?
>>
File: emrakul the promised end.jpg (72 KB, 604x744) Image search: [Google]
emrakul the promised end.jpg
72 KB, 604x744
>>345112284
look, the whole reason I played pokemon again was so I could raise a tentacruel named Emrakul.
>>
>>345112350
Are (You)?
>>
>>345112284
Not him, but I don't exactly see why there should be a limit from naming your pokemon after naming your avatar.
>>
File: 1380697092809.jpg (42 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1380697092809.jpg
42 KB, 479x720
>>345111774
>naming your pokemon

>>345111998
>not naming your pokemon
>>
>>345112284
>They're not pets
You're right. We should respect them and let them name themselves.

What's your name, young one?

>Garbled digital noises

Can you spell it?
>>
>>345111774
You know there's a whole board dedicated fucking pokemon, right?
Just say'n
>>
>>345111998
Jesus Christ, why does Pokemon attract so many retards nowadays? Its' like Sonic the Hedgehog all over again...

None of your business what he does with his game, you filthy goy.

>>345111774
Ampharos and Gyarados are both great choices IMHO,

Typhlosion is roughly about Charizard's power level if I remember correctly, so he's more than enough for in-game fights.

I've actually used Heracross in my team for a long time so I may be a little jaded here, but in my experience with a choice band attached he (or in your case she) is a mean killing machine.

You're roughly level 20, so it seems like you should have interacted with the guy that wants to trade you an Onix for a... Well fuck I forgot, but he's in a house in the third town you reach I believe and he nicknamed that Pokemon Rocky, so if you have it, you'll know.

Anyway Onix makes for a great wall, and NOT evolving it to Steelix isn't that big of a deal, they're more like two entirely separate Pokemon with different strategies.

I'd go to the Ruins of Alph and try to catch a Natu for now too (you have to reach the grassy parts by going through the Union Cave), Xatu isn't the greatest Pokemon ever, but having a psychic type is always nice, the more types you've got covered, the better.

Alternatively a Slowpoke from Slowpoke Well works pretty nice too, but their encounter rate is super low.

PS. For HM slave, have you considered Nidoqueen/Nidoking? You can catch either of the Nidorans pretty early in the game and you gain access to moon stones before E4 too.
>>
>>345112776
Also vidya you stupid fuck
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.