[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have no experience with the Souls games. I can't even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1439083195902.jpg (352 KB, 850x1151) Image search: [Google]
1439083195902.jpg
352 KB, 850x1151
I have no experience with the Souls games. I can't even get past the first part in Bloodborne. What am I doing wrong? Can't help but feel this was a bad choice to start the series with.
>>
File: 1433321571936.png (153 KB, 480x333) Image search: [Google]
1433321571936.png
153 KB, 480x333
learn to parry
>>
>>345108151
Ha, I understand that image.
>>
>>345108003
Grind, learn to dodge and attack, learn your enemies movements, it'll come to you eventually.
>>
>>345108003
Bloodborne is probabaly the least bullshit game, you'll still die due to shitty camera, buggy hitboxes and clunky controls.
>>
>>345108003
Ok here's how to play bloodborne easy mode:

Invest only in Vitality until it is 30. While leveling Vitality, focus on upgrading your weapons. (Weapons being upgraded increases their damage far more than leveling strength or skill). After getting VIT to 30, you can level STR and SKL to 25(Depending on weapon), then level VIT to 50. (Vitality also increases how fast your stamina regens, so endurance is basically pointless in this game imo). Having a higher health pool also seems to make Blood Vials heal more so you just break the game. Also Ludwig's Holy Blade OP.
>>
>>345108715
>camera angles
I swear that's how i die half the time, especially when locking on an enemy
>>
In the souls games you just gotta git gud. So git gud and then you'll go to the next area and suck and then you just gotta git gudder.
>>
>>345108918
>Having a higher health pool also seems to make Blood Vials heal more so you just break the game.
It's percentage based, it never heals "more"
>>
>>345109496
>It's percentage based
So having a higher health pool would indeed make them heal more then.
>>
>>345109821
That's not the point. The healing percentage does not increase
>>
What are you having trouble with?
>>
>>345109982
Literally speaking it heals for more even if the % relative to your max health is the same
How the fuck have you not been claimed by natural selection
>>
I'd recommend the Hunter's Axe. It's got a good reach and hits hard once you level it up some. Spin and win.
>>
>>345108003
Acquire Adequacy.
>>
>>345109017
That's just Souls games in general.

>I have an idea! Let's make every boss at least fifteen times the size of the player and then keep the camera so tight on the player's ass that they'll spend half the fight completely blind.

>Only if the camera jerks and shakes around like it's being held by Michael J. Fox on amphetamines whenever it gets close to any kind of surface.

>Deal!
>>
>>345109982
>1000 health.
>40% = 400.
>2500 health
>40% = 1000.
>Not more.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.