[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DO THE FUCKING REBELS KEEP ATTACKING MY HAPPINESS IS VERY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: T5_USA_PC_2D.jpg (817 KB, 1529x2163) Image search: [Google]
T5_USA_PC_2D.jpg
817 KB, 1529x2163
WHY DO THE FUCKING REBELS KEEP ATTACKING
MY HAPPINESS IS VERY HIGH
WHAT THE FUCK DO THEY WANT
>>
FUCKING HELP
>>
Tropico 5 is a shitty game in a sense when compared to the other games that you absolutely must have democratic constitution options so that you won't get corruption and shitloads of rebels. Enjoy knowing that
>>
>>345104872
There is always rebels, no matter the government or happiness, it only reads overall, and some people are pissed. Get happy water or kill them and their families like a true presidente.
>>
>>345106836
How are you even supposed to use the constitution? When you select things, nothing changes. Am I doing something wrong?
Also I agree, 4 was better. 5 is still enjoyable, though.
>>
A good game
>>
>>345107171
The constitution bluntly tells the effect of that option, but it doesn't tell corruption etc. small modifier bullshit.
All in all, the more totalitarian your island is, the more there is corruption and the more people will be willingly to rebel against you
>>
>decide to go full commie with an atheist state
>half of my island is religious people even though I never even built a church.
>>
use more tourism. tourism bolsters lower class students by giving less educated people decent paying jobs.
i remember Tropico 5 fucking up the pathing of the game though, like you can't run your economy like you used to be able to because you have to unlock shit with research.
>>
>>345108448
>People can't create their own personal religions
>>
I liked Penultimo's voice in 4 more.
>>
>>345107171
You select something i.e. the people who vote, and your options are Male voters, Rich voters or Everyone.
When you click an option it kicks you out the menu but when you go back in it should say "you can't change the constitution for another 60 months"
>>
>>345108748

It's an interesting system. The new buildings aren't the same shape as the old ones so you have to modify building areas expanding new high tech neighborhoods while the poor plebs sweat in plantation tier agriculture.
>>
>>345104872
They want power, anon. Same as you.
>>
They are rebels, they tend to rebel
>>
>>345108448
Russia 2.0?
>>
File: 1333708399605.png (3 KB, 210x230) Image search: [Google]
1333708399605.png
3 KB, 210x230
>people upset about job quality
>plenty of buildings with no workers
>no way to increase job quality
>>
>>345110843
No, unlike Russia I actually had elections enabled, which was the reason for my downfall in the end.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.