[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If you expect to play pokemon go out in public without being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: 1468583127834.jpg (914 KB, 2912x2184) Image search: [Google]
1468583127834.jpg
914 KB, 2912x2184
>If you expect to play pokemon go out in public without being approached or having any social interactions then you are 100% full blown pants-on-head retarded

Why? The game doesn't go out of its way to make you socialize. I've never seen people talking to strangers about Candy Crush or Angry Birds. Is it because it's pokemon therefore it's okay to expect that the other person is also a sperg?

Pokemon go is not a social app. It's supposed to be a solitary experience. Fucking creepy that an ugly person with social problems approaches you, it doesnt matter what he or she wants, I dont want to be near them. You're creepy as fuck, do something about it and stop trying to make the world change itself because you're too lazy to put effort into not looking like an awkward fat neckbeard.
>>
>I've begged my boyfriend to sign up but he won't
>I hate all the people trying to talk to me about Pokemon Go

God damn what a terrible person. Even her face is ugly.
>>
>>345103124

This is why people shoot you in your schools. Get over it, if you cant fake a few words like Sorry, I don't have time right now or I don't play that game, then why don't you just stay inside?
>>
>>345103418
>>345103489
>greasy neckbeard starts talking to girl
>she gives short, curt answers and walks away
>greasy neckbeard starts following her, continuing the one sided conversation as upbeat and cheerfully as possible
This shit is fucking creepy as hell to girls, and if you dont understand that youre probably a fucking autist yourself. Dont you think hot girls get sick of being hit on all the time? they want to be left alone or with the boyfriend they chose, not being constantly harassed by fat autists jesus christ /v/
>>
>last thread was autistic people flingin shit at each other
> gets deletet
>OH BOY! better post it again

Posting in a bait thread
>>
>>345103124
Pokemon don't disappear if someone catches it before you like that first paragraph implies.
What trash.
>>
ten buckaroos says she would bend over for Chad.

That said, no one is forcing her to interact with anyone. Pokemon is social game by nature and just like magic the gathering has a strange fanbase, either you deal with it or learn to be blunt.
>>
men should be castrated tbqh familiamma
>>
>>345103124
My fiance plays this game without getting bothered and she's more attractive than this two-faced bitch. I guess she's just ugly enough for guys to feel like she's approachable.

But yeah fuck this bitch, and fuck OP. POGO is a social app by design just like Ingress was, and you're delusional if you think otherwise. If you aren't making friends playing this game you're a turbo autist of the highest caliber.
>>
>>345103542
Yeah but when you get all self righteous about it and act like you're anything more than a piece of shit like anyone else, thats when you're discredited. No one gives a shit how angry you are that some manchild came up and asked you about a game. Would you rather be over in sand nigger land where you play pokemon go duck missiles and throw grenades at infidel vehicles?
>>
>>345103124
I am looking at the way this is written and its probably a "that never happend" story
>>
>>345103643
>girls tell creeps to go away
>girls like the attention from attractive men

WOW WHAT A REVELATION
>>
>>345103781
>The whole bus applauded
>>
Another amazing video games threads.
>>
>>345103542
THIS shit again.
OH BOY.
>>
>>345103764
>>345103781
She has the right to want to be left alone. She has the right to not be court to wannabe stalkers. Women are under no obligation to follow up idle conversation with anyone.

If you think this doesn't happen you probably don't get out much because this shit happens all the time.
>>
I posted it again mum.

>writing for the 'tech' section
>for the fucking newspaper in current year
>about pokermen

act like a nerd, talk like a nerd
b-but im not a nerd
>>
https://translate.google.ru/translate?sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://tass.ru/obschestvo/3453592
>>
>>345103760
Why are you so angry and bitter? Stop making us look like your typical angry virgins
>>
Haha ew, dont hit on me silly boys :^)
>>
>>345103124
>Pokemon go is not a social app.

it literally is.

its not a dating or hook-up app (regardless of how people use it) but it is most certainly developed and intended as a social app.

social =! creepy spergs hitting on you though. these things, while not mutually exclusive, are not the same.
>>
Me 10 years ago: Would neg a bitch whose after pokamon and finish the deal
Me now: Going my own way harnessing incel power
>>
(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)(you)
>>
>>345103978
I was actually pretty neutral in that statement, just expressing my opinions in a clear and concise manner.

Also, saying that makes me look like a virgin is pretty weird unless you think I'm a mormon.
>>
>>345103609
Autistic people flinging shit at each other is why i come to /v/
>>
I know these are the far out examples but white women/western women are seriously screwed up these days
>>
File: 1436748593532.jpg (53 KB, 500x682) Image search: [Google]
1436748593532.jpg
53 KB, 500x682
I get the girl in the article. It happens all the time. I want to go on a relaxing walk with my game but there's always some fat fuck in cargo shorts rushing over with his "ayyyyy hullo man did ya get thu zoobat thaws mah first i wasted sooo fukken many porkeybawls hehe" and I'm not even female. I'm sure I'd be even more uncomfortable if I were female and thus aware that the greaselord/turbochad is trying to get into my pants through a Pokémon mobile game.

I don't want to talk to him. I feel awkward and annoyed with these autismos spying on my phone screen and initiating conversation just because I happen to have a silly jogging app open while I'm enjoying my alone time.

Right, and I've turned down girls trying to chat me up as well. I don't want to fuck or even talk about Pokemon with Miss Hair Extension Gamer Grrl or a fat pink-haired tumblrina. I just want to enjoy my walk.

I have to keep on sneaking around and slipping my phone into my pocket upon encounters and even then they keep on glancing at me, wondering if I'm playing Pokemon too. God fucking dammit. I don't want to talk to you. Pokemon mobile gaming isn't a hobby I want to share with strangers.
>>
>>345103925
If women aren't obligated to talk to any of us then how in fuck's name am I supposed to get a Girlfriend? Or have female friends?
Or anything whatsoever at all?
How am I supposed to have friends if no one will talk to me?
>>
>>345104083
But it feels so good
>>
File: feminism.gif (270 KB, 500x450) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
270 KB, 500x450
>>345103124
>>
>>345103925
>If you think this doesn't happen you probably don't get out much because this shit happens all the time
Maybe they should be the one staying inside then
>>
>>345104167
When a girl walks away, that means she's been seriously turned off. It's not rocket science. You've managed to turn a girl off so hard if this happens to you. Next time, avoid doing what you did that made her walk away in the first place.

I've seen this shit happen before. I managed to befriend the girl very easily by

1. having just took a shower that same morning
2. looking like I gave a mild fuck about my clothing and hair. 2 minutes in the bathroom guys.
3. Keeping that beard trimmed down to a dashing clean cut configuration.
4. Using deodorant
5. being comfortable in my own skin.
6. Not needing that bitch. Make HER fucking want my attention. you just have to have that vibe about you.
7. Be actually gay and wait till the last fucking second of stringing her along just to see the hope fade from her face.
8. laugh at neckbeards like you who would kill to have that kind of attention from such a girl.
>>
>>345104160
Is this pasta? It sounds autistic enough to be pasta.
>>
>>345104160
You picked a shitty game to play then. By your own free will. By choice. Out of any game in the world.
>>
GO BACK TO VP YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS
>>
File: nice.jpg (20 KB, 400x427) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
20 KB, 400x427
>>345103124
>Pokémon GO Away

I like here
>>
>>345104210
Or maybe you neckbeards should stop harrassing women with unwanted attention. Ever think of that?
>>
>>345103418
she's 27 she only has a years left
>>
>>345104183
Underratted
>>
>>345104313
>implying i go out
>>
>>345104014
>>345103760
It's not a social app you fucking autists

No one needs to socialize with you while playing Pokemon Go, because the game isn't inherently social--guess what? Maybe some antisocial people want to fucking play Pokemon Go! It's not up to you to decide when, where, and how people should play a fucking game or make conversation, just because YOU want to practice talking to them.

And that's all you're doing, you're probably looking around shifty-eyed on the streets just hoping you spot someone flicking their phone with their finger, sidle up to them with your autist shuffle, and mumble, "H-hey, you l-like pokemon too? N-nice to meet you!" and expect that they should want--nay, you demand--that they take time out to socialize and help you out, without regard or consideration to how they might be feeling.

You absolute fucking donuts. You're never going to amount to anything, you'll never gain any semblance of social function. You're going to post on /v/ until it closes or you die, because this is as much social interaction as you're capable of handling. And even that, you're doing poorly.
>>
>>345103124

it may be superficial, but I'd be okay with how retarded she is if she wasn't so ugly. This article from such an ugly gal strikes as unwarranted self-importance.
>>
File: CnUgwmLXYAEDRYt.jpg (62 KB, 680x801) Image search: [Google]
CnUgwmLXYAEDRYt.jpg
62 KB, 680x801
>>345103124
>>
ITT: numales
>>
The vast majority of pokemon go players I've met are massive normies so idk what this bitch is talking about
>>
>>345104281
Why? Because I want to play Pokemon go on my phone without being approached and harrassed by strangers?
>>
>>345103925
If someone trying to strike up a friendly conversation over a common interest is so fucking uncomfortable for her then maybe she's the one with the aut and should be staying indoors.
>>
>>345103542

> hot
>>
>>345104495
>female strangers are obligated to engage in conversation with me even if they know I just want to get in their pants

/v/ - beta male
>>
>THIS WHOLE THREAD

I'll take things that never happened for 500.
>>
>>345104409
you dont need to socialize to use facebook
you dont need to socialize to use twitter
you dont need to socialize at all to use literally any form of social media

you're the autist here. it is a social app, regardless of how little you want to talk to people. and again, you dont have to. but thats not any different than literally any other social app.

of course, i'm just playing devils advocate. i dont talk to people on the streets, i don't approach people playing GO, i dont care that much. i play it, my friends play it, thats it.

but the fact still remains that it is, in fact, a social app.

why are you so triggered
>>
ITT: Betas who couldnt even dream of cold approaching a woman if their lives depended on it.
>>
>>345104287
Its the most popular game in the world now, friend. You're fucked.

>>345104409
>No one NEEDS to socialize
You're missing the point. Its a social app. You can google 'reasons to play Pokemon GO' and you'll find "make friends" on every list. You can ignore people in everyday life if you want, but most people don't do that because it doesn't make sense.

>you'll never gain any semblance of social function
By talking to people and socializing?

Sorry I couldn't read your entire pasta, it was just really cringy. No one uses so much punctuation in regular posts.
>>
>>345103925
>>345103925
"Sorry, don't play that game".
Wow, it was SO HARD to be a decent human being!
Please refrain bothering importsnt CEOs and Leaders of State in the cafeteria.
Oh, wait, probably she thinks her column on a paper is worthwhile. Not that she actually talks about things of public interest.
>>
>"oh my god, those autistic nerds are talking to me, make it stop"
>can't even say a simple "fuck off" to a stranger
>>
I'm having a ball with the game as a female. All I do is use the autistic guys to my advantage. The number of Pokemon that have been given up to me by chubby moonfaces is overwhelming! And on the flipside, I hooked up with a really hot guy yesterday who I met while playing.

So it really all comes down to how you look at it. The woman in the article is a total bitch and I will at least pretend to be friendly and try to cut off before they start genuinely thinking they have a chance.
>>
>>345104484
Correct. You can play from inside your home by GPS spoofing if you're an anti-social faggot. You have no reasonable right to expect no one to talk to you in the public space, you're just not used to it because no one had a reason to talk to you before.
>>
>>345104715
You cannot trade pokemen
Bait better
>>
>>345104715
>The number of Pokemon that have been given up to me

Not a thing. Kill yourself.
>>
>>345103124
>Is it because it's pokemon therefore it's okay to expect that the other person is also a sperg?
Yes, because for the last 15 years Pokemon has been exclusively for spergs. The casual normies playing Go haven't touched a Pokemon game since Red/Blue when they were 6 years old or whatever.

Go is dragging the true Pokemon fans (i.e. autistic sperglords) out of their basements for the first time in a decade and these people have no understanding of etiquette or social grace. It's embarrassing for everyone involved.
>>
>>345104561
Where did I say they were obligated to respond you dipshit?
>>
>>345103542
What's so hard about saying you don't want to talk to them? Yes, they're shit at getting social cues, some retarded article and bitching about it won't change that.
>>
>>345103609
It actually went to 600 posts and was archived.
>>
>socially maladjusted manchild who plays pokeymans when over the age of 12
>see normalfags playing pokeymans
>see opportunity for social interaction
>crucified in print by gaping wound who would've moistened up if you'd been a 10/10
>>
>le me playing Pokemon Go on campus
>Go to a starbucks to train my bitchin' Charizard like a boss
>Meet some cute girls wearing the Love Pink clothing brand all huddled together
>They're playing Pokemon Go
>Me Gusta
>Have a Socially Awesome penguin moment as I approach them and bring up how cool Pokemon is
>"OMG yaaassss I feel like I'm 10 years old again"
>[Wanz voice] This is fucking awesome!
>We beat the Gym battle and bae catches Onyx
>She names the Onyx after me
>Before saying goodbye we trade numbers and 3DS friendcodes (fuck yes, she's a gamer too!)

Gentlemen I require maximum brofist because this was a triumph, im making a note here HUGE SUCCESS
>>
>>345104409
oooooooooooo he mad
>>
>>345104953
>>345105137
You're not obligated to other peoples time or attention.
>>
>>345105258
That nigga hyper-mad.
>>
>>345105362
THAT'S WHAT I TELL MY PARENTS!
>>
>>345105362
You're not obligated to being left alone ;^)
>>
>>345105173
>Scan post
>See "my bitchin' Charizard
Post discarded
>>
>>345104629
>comparing pokemon to facebook and twitter
Pokemon go doens't have friends list or a chat function, it doesn't even have trading yet. The game is more comparable to Angry Birds and Clash of clans than facebook and twitter. And people never talked to each other just because they saw you playing Candy Crush.

>>345104729
>>345104642
Pokemon go is not about socializing you autists, there is no reward for socializing at all. This is not an MMO where teaming up makes you progress faster or anything. It's about catching pokemon outside.
>>
File: 1467404670357.gif (415 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
1467404670357.gif
415 KB, 480x238
>>345103124
>it's an "omg my life is so hard because this inconsequential thing happened to me and I don't have the skills to handle it like everyone else does" episode
Wow, what a victim.
>>
>>345105517
Yes she is. Otherwise it's harrassment.
>>
>>345105581
And what's the point of catching Pokemon outside? Ask any Ingress player how socialization factors into the game.

You can deny it all you want dude, Pokemon GO is a social game. The existence of lures is all the proof you need by itself.
>>
>>345105668
>>345105148
>>345105137
>>345104953
>>345104729
>>345104669
>>345104642
>>345104629
How are you this triggered by women /v/? You keep saying that people are being "douchebags," "assholes" that don't act like "proper human beings," but you haven't actually answered the question of WHAT makes you feel that they are treating you that way.

Is it just the simple act of not wanting to talk to you? I get the feeling that it is, and it just displays how little you really understand about social interaction, and how entitled you feel that people should indulge you trying to talk to them. You're not special, people don't need to have a conversation with you over some bullshit smartphone game with fictitious monsters.

They're not being assholes. The problem is you. And if you don't wise up, no amount of trying to foist yourself into conversations with people is going to help you improve being social, because you lack a fundamental piece of understanding conversation: to converse, multiple parties must WANT to engage.
>>
>>345104243
Afterwards, did you save the burning orphanage and take out the terrorists nearby single handedly with a ladder while holding the baby from said orphanage that belongs to the old Chinese lady across the street whose blind and about to cross it?
>>
>>345105723
>And what's the point of catching Pokemon outside?

Some people would say exercising.
>>
>>345105679
>Hi, you do thing?
>UGH OMG FUCK OFF WEIRDO!
>k, cunt
If a few words from a stranger have always been harassment then I've been harassed my whole life.
>>
Pokemon GO killed /v/ for good.

Discuss.
>>
>>345105362
Then don't complain that they don't understand you don't want to talk. Or don't go out. Or don't play the game. You're like some child bitching that A has consequence B but you want consequence B to go away without doing anything for that to happen.
>>
>>345105781
Showering and using deodorant before going out and talking to people makes you an action hero all of a sudden.

You're all autistic
>>
>>345105679
Being talked to is not harassment.
>>
>>345103124
Just tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: 5200513801_b0169fe3b4.jpg (14 KB, 320x235) Image search: [Google]
5200513801_b0169fe3b4.jpg
14 KB, 320x235
>>345105886
Yeah, because the hygiene part of that was the meme arrow worthy response. Sure.
>>
>>345105861
>>345105872
>>345105917
Unwanted attention is harrassment. You people are just as bad as fucking sjws. Are you really defending creepy neckbeards literally following women around hitting on them?
>itd be different if he were hot
Maybe. But itd also be different if the guys who played pokemon go by themselves werent a bunch of greasy autistic creeps thinking that playing the same video game means she'll want to fuck them. Obviously the article she wrote was necessary if you people dont have enough social aptitude to know to leave a chick alone after she starts walking away. What a bunch of degenerate losers.
>inb4 not acting like an autistic rapist makes me a white knight cuck
>>
File: 1466965546795.png (205 KB, 392x443) Image search: [Google]
1466965546795.png
205 KB, 392x443
>>345105173
>>
>>345105762
First post you replied to here, how does calling out a stupid person on her bullshit equate to being triggered by women?
>>
You that same girl from the last thread? Pls go out with me I'm in London.
>>
>>345105867
Good. Now we can go play games.
>>
>>345105969
>Unwanted attention is harrassment.
I've got just the place for you.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/jul/13/nottinghamshire-police-count-wolf-whistling-hate-crime
>>
>>345105969
stop harassing me
>>
>>345105969
I agree, I've always hated being approached by greasy fatties trying to talk me up, I hate it and this should end.
>>
>>345105173
>I posted it again!
>>
File: absolute_dry_35ml_4[1].jpg (24 KB, 306x500) Image search: [Google]
absolute_dry_35ml_4[1].jpg
24 KB, 306x500
>>345105886
>deodorant
>actually using "doesn't do shit scented liquid"
Jesus fucking christ nigger, get with the times already.
>>
>>345105762
It's not that she doesn't walk to talk to some guy while playing a stupid game, it's that she doesn't deal with it, complaining about it instead in a fucking newspaper article.

Just tell the guy you're in a hurry, or better yet, simply walk away. How difficult is it to refuse someone? Hell, from what I read in this thread women do it all the goddamned time, they're probably experts at this point.
>>
>FUCKING NERDS WE SHOULD LOCK THEM UP SO I NEVER HAVE TO DEAL WITH THEM. GOD I HATE NERDS.
>>
It's only ok for them to chat her up if it's a 8+/10 chad
>>
>>345106138
Yeah like this thread.
>>
>>345105723
>And what's the point of catching Pokemon outside?

Walking around? Exploring the neighborhood? Filling out your pokedex and hatching eggs? None of this relies on socialization

Pokemon is not a social game. people aren't going to be welcoming to some random stranger. Not how the world works.
>>
Isn't the whole point of Pokemon GO the social aspect and the actual game is shallow as fuck otherwise?

Why would you even play it if you're gonna sperg out whenever someone talks to you?
>>
>>345105581
>friends list or a chat function
yeah its not like its a mobile game, you know, made for cell phones, that you know, have contact lists and shit.

jesus lord, senpai. ur retarded.
>>
>>345103124
Why does /v/ obsess over obvious clickbait?
>>
>>345103124

I hate this bullshit double standard. Girls think they shouldn't have to put any effort forward and the guy should always initiate the contact and relationship. And when a guy sees them sharing a common interest and starts up s harmless conversation it's OMG WHY CANT THESE HORRIBLE DISGUSTING CIS SCUM JUST LEAVE ME ALONE.

Don't play a social game then ya cunt.
>>
>>345105969
Anon no one here thinks women should (most of us) subserviant slaves, we're not on /r9k/. What they're getting at is this woman is a petulant cunt.

I'm not sure where you're from but approaching someone and saying "Hello." Is not considered harrassment where I live.
>>
>>345106282
>>345105723
>>345106292
>>345106314
>implying wandering around parks at 3am gazing at your phone is socializing
>>
File: 1465674073979.png (361 KB, 473x675) Image search: [Google]
1465674073979.png
361 KB, 473x675
>>345106310
>clickbait
>in a newspaper
>>
Her twitter account was shut down if it makes you faggots happy
>>
>>345106363
Do you work as a grave keeper? People go out during day time too.
>>
>>345106314
>>345106263
see >>345103802
>>
>>345105969
You're a fucking idiot. If it's unwanted she is the one who has to make it clear that it's unwanted. No one has a crystal ball to guess that talking to someone on the street will be harassment.
>>
File: 1458211725450.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1458211725450.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>hair dyed blue
No surprise there.
>>
>>345106456
probably for the best if she doesn't like socialising with people
>>
>>345103542
>hot girls
you almost had me there. 4/10
>>
>>345106430
You know what he means you faggot
>>
>>345106314
This is exactly why some people have approach anxiety. What it comes down to is just everyone needs to have thicker skin.
>>
>>345106456
Why lie?
https://twitter.com/RobynVinter
>>
>>345106363
>implying that everyone does this or that it was intended to be played like this

nigga pls

also, thats not really allowed in some parks. depending on the park and the neighborhood, cops can and will throw you out of them.
>>
>>345106619
>>345106473
I'm taking away all your GBP if you keep acting out like this, anon. Remember, socializing means you're actively engaging at least one other human being, not staring at your phone catching retarded animals while ignoring reality.
>>
Sometimes it amazes me how cunty women can be.

I have never spurned conversation with ever the ugliest and speddiest people. I've had a fat awkward Asian man notice my Love Live keychain and come up to me in the middle of shopping and start talking to me for 20 minutes about idols.

Are there really people out there who just refuse to talk to anyone who isn't attractive and familiar? Christ open yourself up to the world realize you're not the center of it.
>>
>>345106505
>>345106592
>Blue hair
>Robyn

The worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst the worst
>>
>>345106363
>implying there aren't real niggas
>implying this at real nigga hours
that's disappointing tbqhfam
>>
>>345106592
Well it was, if her recent tweets didn't make it obvious
>>
She's back on Twitter after deactivating her account. She's acting all smug.

@Robynvinter
>>
>>345103124
You know I might be shy, but I don't freak out if some random person talks to me
>>
File: llooll.png (65 KB, 583x412) Image search: [Google]
llooll.png
65 KB, 583x412
>>345106456
They restored her account
>>
>>345103124
fixed
>>
>>345106774
Reddit approved!
>>
She's right, though. Nerds belong inside, away from the evil cunts who hate them.
>>
>be me playing pokemon go in my bedroom
>there's a fucking eevee outside three steps away
>change out of my 3 month outfit and fill my backpack with water bottles and high energy snacks, put on my wide brim trilby to protect myself from the sunstroke condition
>walk outside
>it's hot as fuck, reach for my mountain dew code red tm and down it (the water is only for emergencies)
>eevee is down to one step now
>see a real 3D woman in front of me staring at her cellphone she's kind of old and ratty looking but whatever
>spaghetti intensifies
>have to stand near her to catch the eevee
>she looks at me
>"we locked eyes w-w-we need to battle haha"
>clothes feel like they are tightening on my body and I'm literally sweating a river onto the asphalt
>she frowns and looks down at her phone
>"s-so what's the deal with these servers the crashing anyways Niantic more like T-T-Titanic haha"
>she shoots me a dirty look and walks away

fucking feminazi sjw cunt
>>
File: 1461876272121.jpg (9 KB, 245x245) Image search: [Google]
1461876272121.jpg
9 KB, 245x245
>people actually need apps to socialize nowadays
I don't even know if being a basement dweller is so sad anymore. Jesus, when did we lose their capability of interacting with other human beings without digital assistance?
>>
File: 1391060262143.jpg (90 KB, 356x264) Image search: [Google]
1391060262143.jpg
90 KB, 356x264
>>345103124
>dyed hair
>>
File: 1467203711320.jpg (80 KB, 750x634) Image search: [Google]
1467203711320.jpg
80 KB, 750x634
>>345106767
>>
>>345106774

>Tomoko
>A boyfriend

pick one
>>
File: 1456659880618.jpg (151 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1456659880618.jpg
151 KB, 960x960
>no you dont understand women are all just stuck up bitches who dont want nice guys like me!
>>
>>345106673
Aye. I've been in a similar situation, some fat unshaven guy with long hair mentioned my old rubber Gundam keychain and we had a short chat about the it. It's fine to talk to people if they start a normal conversation.
>>
>>345104183
keke this
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 640x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 640x606
She's an utter cunt.
>>
>>345106282
>>345105723

No, the game just makes you get out of your house. It doesn't force you to say hi to strangers or follow up small talk.

People have a right to refuse talking with others.
>>
>>345106871
kek'd
>>
Dear Robyn,

Sometimes the special needs worker approaches me without my authority, and start saying stuff like "hello" in his stupid ugly Down's Syndrome voice, ughh. What can I do do let this ugly greasy loser know he is not welcome, when he has trouble understanding basic English? I've thought of kicking him in the shins, and telling HR that he gropes me, does this sound reasonable?

- Anonkitty~
>>
>>345106871
so basically being nice and making jokes means you deserve to be shit on?

I would like to say most women don't care how autistic you may look, they will more than likely be friendly towards you.
>>
File: image.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 300x256
>>345107072
Has she lost her job yet?
>>
>>345106673
Confident, attractive men could hit on anyone but have chosen you. It's flattering. They hit on women often so this is routine to them and not a big deal, it's just them being themselves. If you reject them they have the self-esteem to accept it and they're desirable enough to forget about you and find someone else quick enough. In short, it's harmless flirting.

Nervous, unattractive men would be rejected by most and yet chose to hit on you thinking you'd be part of the minority that would accept them. It's offensive. They don't hit on women often so this was probably a concentrated effort for them and something they put a lot of consideration to fight their reluctance for actually doing it. They won't take rejection well and won't move on easily. May get angry as a result or attempt to touch or abuse you. Worrying encounter with danger signs.
>>
>>345107209
>woman
>losing her job

all it takes is for her to say "they fired me because <insert sexual reason>" to get sued. companies rarely fire women.
>>
>>345107209
She will I think. I mean to outright publicly say that bullying people is pretty funny is kinda fucked up.
>>
>>345104409
The more people in an area playing, the more pokemon spawn. You are FORCED to choose a TEAM to support. It's a social game. You can choose to play it nonsocially just like you can choose to go to a batting cage to play baseball or throw a football up in the air and catch it alone to play football, but you're going to have a better experience/catch more pokemon if you do it in groups.
>>
>>345106871
Those lines are actually pretty decent. With any kind of charisma behind the delivery you'd get laughs. I'd help that guy catch an eevee to be honest.
>>
>>345106314
The double standard I see here is that she wants all socially retarded people to magically adapt and get a better understanding of her social cues but she can't even adapt herself a tiny bit by straight up telling them that she doesn't want to interact with them. Those guys will probably need years of work to be how she expects just for her comfort (assuming it's even possible since the ones deeper on the autism spectrum probably can't even get there), on the other hand she just has to open her mouth and say a couple words for her problem to go away.
>>
File: 1468186029542.jpg (25 KB, 493x405) Image search: [Google]
1468186029542.jpg
25 KB, 493x405
>>345105969
I know this is bait, but I really don't like how everyone outside is now a "creepy neckbeard", as if that word has any meaning and isn't just a dumb catch-all that tumblr invented to show everyone how bad and worthless the person is and how you're so superior to him and totally in the right, so you should be given attention and supported.
In fact, if someone uses that word, I already know that person is very shallow and sad, unworthy of anyone's time.
>>
>>345105762
She replied to the guy. If she actually ignored him all the way, I'd just chalkedit up to some self-important no-name and carry on.
But she did reply. And according to her own story, an actual sentence would've relieved her of her OH WOE IS ME situation.
The article is undefendable, and so is she.
>>
>>345107360
>I mean to outright publicly say that bullying people is pretty funny is kinda fucked up.
but it is
>>
File: (You) Dollar.jpg (1 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
(You) Dollar.jpg
1 MB, 3840x2160
>>345105762
if you take somebody saying hello to you and sharing an interest as offensive, you need professional help.
>>
>>345107085
Correct. That doesn't mean the game isn't inherently social. It encourages people by design to congregate in small areas and catch the same pokemon. If the game wasn't social you'd see no lures, randomized pokestop locations for every player, and pokemon being exclusive (someone catches it, its gone for everyone else).

Seriously, you can't say it isn't a social game by any standard or metric.
>>
>>345107526
>"yo I found an abra"
>"nice"
>he runs out of the office to catch it

That's the extent of Pokemon Go """""""socializing""""""""
>>
File: 1467346996107.png (2 KB, 201x199) Image search: [Google]
1467346996107.png
2 KB, 201x199
>>345105969
Great post my friend!
Remember to hide, sage and report, you too can save /v/ from the "le soooo ironical am i rite guise?" generation.
>>
>>345106767

Literally how does she ever meet new people. She's outright refusing to engage in conversation with anyone she doesn't already know.

Is conversation with strangers really that bad? If they try to hit on you just tell them you have a bf. Problem solved. They're not mind readers.
>>
>>345104409
I hope you understand how ironic it is that you are calling others autists.
>>
>>345107526
>and pokemon being exclusive (someone catches it, its gone for everyone else).

I wish this was part of the game. I wanna see stampedes of neckbeards racing to be the first to catch something.
>>
>>345103542

Hey we get that being a girl is annoying since you are approached by a lot of men and, more times than not, these guys are repulsive to you, some of us DO understand that, but it's not an excuse to be mean to those people either or to go on full rants about how legit awful some people are to step on their pride an try to approach you.

Men and women are unbelievably different. So much that our life experience is entirely different and, while we can explain and argue and try our best to understand, it's difficult to relay the experience accurately, so let me give you some insight on what it's like to be a man.

WOmen are approached all the time. It can be annoying to most of you, I understand and, sometimes, there is no end tdo it. the frustration is justified. For us, men, it's entirely different. Men, in general, are only very rarely approached by other women and, most of the time, when we are, we have an hard time noticing because women are so not used to approaching that they do it clumsily and because we are used to you, women, having such a complex psyche, we are not really sure if you are approaching us or if it's just casual courtesy because we learn to read in your billions of subtle hints which are pretty complicated to read through most of the time. Not every girl is obvious and not every man is good at understanding this shit.

What does that mean for us? Well that means we have to approach most of the time because if we don't we have close to 0 chances in the dating game. You don't understand that problem because even if you're not in the mood to date, men will approach you anyways, so when you do fall in the mood, you'll have options already. We don't. We have to create our options by chasing like fucking dogs after a bone. Even chads, most often than not, have to chase and dance if they wanna get laid. They just get more result and faster than the average joe.

So yes, neckeards will, sometime, try their luck.
>>
>>345107556
>Implying this isn't socializing
>Implying you can't spend hours around a double triple or quad pokestop stack that are lured chatting and catching pokes with random strangers
>>
File: 1375757767895.jpg (289 KB, 994x768) Image search: [Google]
1375757767895.jpg
289 KB, 994x768
>>345103124

This has been the best fucking feature for me. I'm a decent looking anti-social guy. I stay shut in 99% of the time.

Playing this game has connected me with more nerds, and made me meet more people than I have in the last 5 years. Just casually shooting the shit about pokemon that are close, or talking about rumored game mechanics.

The whole team thing has spawned endless shit talking around town which has been hillarious.

I live in a small town and its definitely given me a better sense of belonging to the community.

Fuck this girl, stay fucking indoors and GPS spoof if you dont want to meet people that badly.
>>
>>345106673
>my Love Live keychain

Who was it?
>>
>>345107657
>implying you're not autistic
>>
>>345107556
Socializing usually is the barest of thing, just sitting around and drinking for example
>>
>>345106767
shes not even good looking, i think those guys were genuinely interested in just talking about pokemon go with her.
>>
>>345106884
It's more of an ice breaker, really. Nobody will go up to a random person unless there's something worth mentioning.
>>
>>345107591
If you look ok she engages in conversation with you. If you're a neckbeard creep you're harassing her. That simple, really.
>>
File: Jake Gyllenhaal.jpg (47 KB, 565x800) Image search: [Google]
Jake Gyllenhaal.jpg
47 KB, 565x800
>>345107591

because being unattractive and wanting to engage in conversation counts as hitting on someone

if you don't look like Rafe from Uncharted 4 you're not going to get an actual conversation out of a random girl, you'd sooner get pepper spray
>>
Willing to be the sperg wasn't even hitting on her. Friend and I went to the outdoor mall and walked around for like two hours. We sat down at a spot between three lured Pokespots where dozens of people were. Fat middle aged dude starts talking to her and I. We made some short conversation and then left. She was clearly with me, he was just being friendly. And for a lot of people that's all this is. I've had plenty of people just say some friendly words and move on even to the girls.
>>
Who's her direct editor? I will message them.
>>
This board is a normalfags shithole. People are not defending the game itself but the social aspect of it.

>DUDE YOU CAN GO OUTSIDE AND TO PEOPLE

Ok and you can't do that without Pokemon GO?
>>
>>345104313
>See person playing the game I'm playing
>Talk to them about the game we're both playing
>Apparently I'm the bad guy because that other person happened to be a woman
Maybe people of different genders can talk to one another without it being implied one of them wants to fuck the other? You fucking asshole.
>>
>>345107749
If they're actual autists that's probably the case.
>>
>>345107897
Why do you think she wanted to talk to you? Just because she's happens to be playing pokemon? That's somehow an excuse to approach her unsolicited. You fucking sperg.
>>
>>345106767
How come when someone posts something that alot of people disagree with, next response is literally always
"Muh mentions"?
>>
>>345107209
If enough people email her editor it could happen
>>
>>345103124
>I COULD JUST SAY "PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" AND ALL MY PROBLEMS WOULD BE SOLVED BUT FUCK IT WHY NOT LET'S PUT THIS SHIT INTO THE NEWS
>>
>>345108002
So would it have been more okay if she was a dude?
>>
>>345107831
No, when you're on /v/ you don't. When did social outcasts become a normie?
>>
>>345106774
Tomoko would love for people to approach her what the fuck you talkin about?
>>
>>345107831

looks like we've got a CREEPER here girls, eugh.

>>345108002

pot, kettle, black.
>>
>>345108002
It's very common for autists to rarely have interests that are shared by other people. So they can get really excited when they notice people who like things they like. It's like the one time they actually have a chance to socialize.
>>
File: 1401301051262.jpg (69 KB, 480x323) Image search: [Google]
1401301051262.jpg
69 KB, 480x323
>>345106550
Sensationalism is a thing that has before the advent of online news sites.
>>
>>345108080
>>345108174
It's not ok at all, but ESPECIALLY not ok for creeps like you to go up to random women and start a conversation just because of pokemon. Get a fucking grip.
>>
>>345104446
this
>>
>>345103124
This post makes me want to walk up to people like you and stab you repeatedly.
>>
>>345103124
Ugh, can you... not...
>>
>>345108002
I can initiate conversation with whoever the fuck i want.
>>
>>345103124
Why is the newspaper printing her blog?
>>
>>345108205
Ok
How do you make friends? Not the general you, but you specifically? How do you make brand new friends?
>>
>>345108273
Just because you are horny and lonely doesn't mean people have to put up with your lack of self-awareness.
>>
>>345108203
And you're telling me something I already know because...?
>>
>>345108306
>A man talks to a woman unsolicited
>Believe he wants sex and only sex, nothing else, with no context
Sounds like you're a fucking asshole anon.
>>
>>345107309
Clean your mouth, I can still see some bullshit on it
>>
>>345107732

Nozomi and Guilty Kiss
>>
>>345108282
Print is dead. They need to put SOMETHING to fill up space
>>
>the ENTIRE premise of Pokemon revolves around the idea of random strangers meeting each other
>get mad when this happens
>on top of that, be a condescending cunt about it

bitch please
>>
>>345108413
They're not being assholes. The problem is you. And if you don't wise up, no amount of trying to foist yourself into conversations with people is going to help you improve being social, because you lack a fundamental piece of understanding conversation: to converse, multiple parties must WANT to engage.
>>
>>345108002
How is that any different from approaching someone in virtually any other scenario? How the fuck do you talk to people? Wait for them to give you little permission cards you sackless worm?
>>
So, I get it, don't be a creep and follow people around, that should've been fucking common sense for crying out loud.
What I don't get is that you fucks are saying that no one should talk to strangers even if they apparently share interests about anything. With that being the case, then how in fuck's name is anyone supposed to meet new people and make new friends? What kind of backwards ass logic do you assholes follow?
>>
>>345108501
>>345108501
>The problem is you
Anon you still haven't answered my question. How do YOU make brand new friends?
>>
>>345108002
There would've been absolutely no problem if the guys who approached her were hot.
She just makes up excuses to why she doesn't like them instead of admitting that only hot guys can hit on her.
>>
>>345108205
>it's not ok to be social
>>
>>345103626
>look up a handful of pokemon names
>have a generic understanding of the mobile game
>make up bullshit article about events that never happened

Jesus, I picked the wrong field.
>>
File: artyom.jpg (38 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
artyom.jpg
38 KB, 600x480
>>345108205
But this is exactly how you meet new people you basement dwelling neet. Similarly to chatting up a girl in a bar, except thanks to pokemon you've got a good excuse to, while in bar it's usually like "oh hai, how's it going?".
>>
>>345108505
>>345108304
>>345108572
Try not being autistic for once. Try bettering your appearance first before you talk to anyone. You shouldn't be out on the street talking to people if you're this socially inept.

>>345108621
It's not ok if you're an unnattractive creep with no social awareness yes. Stay at home
>>
>>345108205
Freedom of expression. I can say whatever bro, like she does.
Publicly shaming a guy trying to chat is wrong. Were it any other self-respecting person, the situation would've flipped on her being an offensive brute.
>>
>>345103124
How can I attain a job where they pay me for spewing bullshit and talk about my feelings while I make some mad money??
>>
>>345103124
I actually read the first side of the paper. Holy fucking shit that woman is super autistic. That is honestly the most autistic shit I have ever read. People communicate and meet each other everyday, and this woman is acting like she almost got killed LMFAO. I'm laughing so hard. She even makes fun of herself for playing a fucking kids game. What a piece of fucking shit. I hope she gets shot playing this game one day.
>>
File: 1465866867669.jpg (72 KB, 499x389) Image search: [Google]
1465866867669.jpg
72 KB, 499x389
>the world must adapt to better welcome groups A, B, C and D because I like them
>the world absolutely must not adapt to better welcome groups E, F, G and H because I abhor them!

Social justice in a nutshell. And they will always tell you it's not the case, but you see it in practice all the fucking time.
>>
yet another stellar thread from /tv/
>>
>>345108718
>Publicly shaming a guy trying to chat is wrong

But it falls under freedom of expression, doesn't it? She has the freedom to shame you just like you have the "freedom" to act like an autistic sperg in public
>>
>>345108689
Sounds to me like you're the autist and unattractive creep.
>>
>>345108689
That wasn't an answer to my question.
I asked how you
Specifically you
Make brand new friends.

You're dodging the question anon. It's almost as though you're full of shit.
>Bettering your appearance
>Everybody but me is a sweaty neckbeard
>I'm not a neckbeard autist
Anon I think thou dost protest too much.

Answer the question. How do YOU make friends?
>>
>>345108725
brietbart / drudge report, but you already knew that.
>>
File: civilisation2.png (9 KB, 496x1031) Image search: [Google]
civilisation2.png
9 KB, 496x1031
Unrestrained women really are society & nation wreckers.
>>
>>345108205

Hey dude, maybe you should read this:

>>345107639

If you already have a tl;dr pre-response prepared for me to dodge the point, here is a short version:

Women in general don't know what it's like to HAVE to chase after a woman's attention in order to have the slightest chance in the dating game. Men are raised to understand this detail, that they have to approach if they want a chance because women, in general, almost never approach or don't know how to and do it clumsily. Also most men can't understand the shitty subtle hints women throw around because, a lot of times, when we think they're throwing hints, they'Re just being casual and go "EWW FUCKING CREEP WHAT THE FUCK?" and that happens even to chads and I know because I have a lot of "fucking women" conversations with chads.

In short, that means men, in general, are CONDITIONED to understand that approaching is the only way. So OF COURSE neckbeards are gonna try to approach women when they, finally, have a chance to approach with a genuine common interest.

Seriously! This has been a social norm for AGES and if you'Re really interested in dismantling these norms, then women should learn to be more obvious, to not be as shy on the apporach and not be afraid to hurt a poor sap's feelings by telling him to fuck off. Not by bitching about muh right and muh expectations of reality and muh personal space and how it's OPPRESSIVE and RAPe and AOOOAAAGHU

A firm "FUCK OFF!" is all it fucking takes most of the time and if the creep keeps going, then fucking yell or call the cops or whatever. EXPECTING men to understand that is retarded.

BAsically you're saying: "Men should not approch because it'S creepy, but women should not approach because it's scary!" and, basically, YET AGAIN, men are fucked by the feminist system of precious feelings.
>>
>>345108824
>no u
>>
I get that she's angry over ugly neckbeards desperately approaching her, but that hardly justifies writing a whole article about what terrible those people are. Also it's kind of hypocritical, everyone understands perfectly well that it only applies to ugly people, she'd be delighted if a hot guy started talking to her about Pokemon.
>>
>>345108492
>the ENTIRE premise of Pokemon revolves around the idea of random strangers meeting each other
that, then a battle and the winner gets cash
>>
This is what happens when you don't teach CUNTS proper respect.
>>
File: 2016-07-15-11-23-39-1822886847.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-15-11-23-39-1822886847.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>play massively popular game
>game makes you go out in public areas
>other people are there too
WOWWWWWWWWWW WHY ARE PEOPLE TALKING TO ME

Ffs youre not obligated to talk to people, but at least understand other people enjoy socializing over a common interest. I realize it can be annoying, thats half the reason im not playing it. But if you cant handle it cheat the gps from your house or dont fucking play it. Jesus
>>
>>345103124
I wonder how she met her "boyfriend" with that attitude.
>>
>>345108873
Drudge report doesn't even have editorial you fucking retard. Drudge is literally a news aggregator that reposts news articles from other sources
>>
Maybe she has Asperger's syndrome.
>>
>>345108689
>If you're not good looking you should not ever go outside much less even dare try to talk to other people, because God knows you don't deserve to make new friends.
>If you're trying to be better by hitting up a gym or actually giving a shit and going out for a walk you also can't because people will have to look at your disgusting body that you're trying to fix
How.
How are you imbeciles this fucking dense.
So what you're saying is that people shouldn't do anything remotely social and just stay home forever and die alone.
Do you not know how fucking retarded that is?
Why are you trying so hard to shove this shit down everyone's throat?
>>
>>345108492
This game has no social elements at all. There's no trading or battling. (Gyms don't count because they're basically npcs)
>>
>>345108937
Guy chatting her up should've fought her and taken her money for an authentic Pokemon experience.
>>
>>345108689
Wow check out the social etiquette on this guy. Lady killer.
Please tell me more on how to behave with others. Your method sure sounds like you're gonna get friends.
Or rather, I initiate conversation with whomever I like, however I like. Just so happens that you can turn a mishap like OP into a conversation if you actually know how to deal with people.

Not this bitch tho. Sounds like a girl with nothing to talk about. She's on a Tech column talking about something marginally related to tech, ffs.
>>
>>345108689
You have no idea what I nor anyone else looks like and going for that angle is as worthless an argument as you are as it in no way answers any question asked regardless.
>>
>>345109150
Just by being a game you do in public makes it social.
>>
>>345103124
I can understand where she's coming from. You'd be retarded if you didn't think those two guys weren't trying to make her GF material. Nerdy girl who isn't a hambeast playing Pokemon GO? You fucking know they would try to snatch that up by showing off their knowledge of the game. Now I doubt they were gonna try and rape her or sexually assault her but they were clearly two socially awkward neckbeards only giving her the time of day because she was playing something they have a interest in.
>>
>>345109117
She doesn't. She was born with a vagina.
>>
>>345109189
>>345109213
>>345109119
>>345108831
>>345108824
Hello /r9k/. Why havent you killed yourselves yet?
>>
>>345103542
Girls
L I T E R A L L Y
deserve death
>>
>>345109189
>Please tell me more on how to behave with others.
not him but, be yourself
>>
>>345109217
Then all handheld systems are social games?
>>
>>345109226
Yes and? Why should somebody get offended by that?
>>
File: 1422767088816.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1422767088816.gif
245 KB, 400x200
>>345109271
>Can't answer my question about how he personally meets new people
>Tells me to kill myself
Oh anon.
>>
>>345109271
Joke's on you, I'm already dead.
>>
>>345103124
>I've never seen people talking to strangers about Candy Crush or Angry Birds
Clearly you haven't been in the public
>>
>>345109226
I know, if only they had pursued her because of her looks.

You know what? We should stop approaching eachother. We should stop communicating. We should stop socializing. We should stagnate and collapse.
>>
>>345109325
Apparently I can't even do that.
According to this one guy I can't be myself because no one owes me anything and shouldn't talk to me.
Nor should I dare try to anyone either.
So what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>345109365
When you play video games in public you run the chance of having other people who play video games in public want to socialize with you.
>>
>>345105917
Cop here. Most cops I know are immediately going to side with a woman if she insists she's being harassed. I do it all the time now, because if some random university SJW cuck is filming me ignoring a woman's pleas for assistance (even if I can easily determine the brevity of the situation) than I'm some sort of racist/rapist/etc. I live in a university town, I don't fuck around with that shit anymore.
>>
>>345109365
No, drawing people together is integral to the game's mechanics, you fucking numbskull. The game is designed in such a way that players will encounter other players and chat with them. Have you even played the game?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>Face like a bulldog chewing a wasp
>Writing in a tech collumn about how ugly men shouldn't be allowed outside
>Dyed hair and make-up that makes her face look like a slapped arse

Why are you lads even paying attention to this slapper?
>>
The article was a response to some old pedos on r/redpill admitting to using pokemon go to try and pick up grills.
>>
>>345109446
You got it all wrong. Neckbeard creeps should stay at home playing educative video games, the good looking people should be outside socializing.
>>
>>345109365
Yes.
>>
>>345109505
>I do what's wrong even though I know it's wrong because I don't want to be called mean names
You don't deserve to be a public servant.
>>
>>345109150

Watch this trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sj2iQyBTQs

Ad realize how fucking STUPID you fucking are Jesus Christ you are so fcking retarded.
>>
>>345109378
Because they obviously didn't get the hint the first time that's why.
>>
>>345107209

>Companies firing women.

Kek. They have to outright kill someone to even be at risk of getting canned.
>>
File: moderate rebels3.jpg (94 KB, 600x575) Image search: [Google]
moderate rebels3.jpg
94 KB, 600x575
White women are unbelievable.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.