[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: games that ruined their franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
>>
>>345095316
But why tho?
>>
>spinoff game
>ruining franchise
>>
>>345095376
>spinoff
Nobody tell him.
>>
It's literally (literally) MH4U but with abilities that were basically already in the game but nobody fucking used them because /v/ is full of monkeys.
>>
File: 1468520965874.png (19 KB, 105x124) Image search: [Google]
1468520965874.png
19 KB, 105x124
>>345095376
>spinoff

when did this meme start

no its not a fucking numbered title but its just as much a main entry as any other game

wouldn't be surprised if hunter arts and styles stayed in for the rest of the series
>>
File: 1424746493020.gif (3 MB, 245x263) Image search: [Google]
1424746493020.gif
3 MB, 245x263
>tfw no mhgenerations on vita
>>
>>345095372

Is it more casual?

I hope so because I gave up on 3, required too much time and effort and I hate having to stop the monster action to go and farm, fish and do shit quests I don't care about, also, the drop rate is ridiculous, this isn't an MMO like WoW and shit like that, just want to have a good tiem with my pals
>>
>>345096219
>abilities that were basically already in the game but nobody fucking used them because /v/ is full of monkeys

it's impressive how someone can vomit this retarded chain of words without killing himself afterwards
>>
>>345096290
respekt
>>
>>345096310
I dunno why you quoted me, but yes and no. The gameplay gets a bit more casualized each time, but the drop rates for rubies and plates and other such rarities remains about the same. I believe there's a new way to ensure you get them if the grind is too harsh, but I'm not certain about the details.
>>
>>345095316
go back to mhfu.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.