[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I already own a PS4 and 3DS, does it makes sense to get a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
If I already own a PS4 and 3DS, does it makes sense to get a PS4 as well? Especially with the NX coming Im not sure if it will be wasted money.
>>
>>345095087
Buy a cheap one, with a decent SD card and use Loadiine if you're desperate to play the library.
>>
>>345095087
Don't bother buying a second PS4.
>>
I bought a second PS4 and I regret it. Not many games support it
>>
>>345095273
this
/thread

I actually bought a Wii U recently and have hardly played it. I completed Twilight princess HD and had a go on MK8 and smash. atm it is just a paperweight to me.
I only bought it because I haven't played this gen nintendo and want it for BotW
was cheap second hand too
>>
I imagine you meant to say Wii U. I'd say wait until the NX gets announced. If it lacks backwards compatibility, then yes, do it.
You can play Wii U, Wii and Gamecube games on it, as well as run emulators.
If you have a phobia for spending money, then you can just pirate everything.
>>
>>345095474
>I bought a console with 4 games and nothing else interests me, so don't do it

Looks like a problem you have.
>>
Can't help you unless you tell me which games interest you, OP.
If you say "I just want Zelda and Smash" then no, don't.
>>
>>345095513
Yes, I meant Wii U. I mostly want to play Smash Bros, worst case would probably be if it really gets an NX version with all DLC like people are speculating. Guess I better wait for now or if I get the chance to get one used dirtcheap I get it and pirate it for now.

>>345095923
I just want Zelda and Smash. And to be honest, so far there doesnt seem to be much more than that. Maybe Xenoblade and Bayonetta, but Bayonetta 2 seems pretty much the same like Bayo 1 to me.
>>
>>345096030
Then in your case, don't. Not only will Smash probably get ported to whatever the NX is, but it will most likely get a sequel later.
And Zelda what? Wii U has 2 HD remakes of the games you can play on a gamecube or Wii, and it will have the inferior version of BotW.
I'm amazed you even considered getting a Wii U with those expectations
>>
>>345095474
You could also just get more games for it you know
>>
The NX is on the horizon, which is something that is worth considering, but if you waited this long to get a Wii U, there's no reason you couldn't do the same for NX.

If the total price of the games you want exceeds the cost of the system then it is worth it, in my opinion.
>>
>>345095597
actually there was shit loads of games with it. all the ones I would play, both HD zeldas mario U, MK8, smash, bayonetta 2 and a few others (plus a Wii game and wiimote). I just haven't been bothered to play them. I prefer more "adult" games to brightly coloured "happy go lucky" games.
I bought it for times when I want to play a game that requires no effort or lateral thinking i.e mario.

I was a nintendo fan up until the Wii. The motion controls just went full retard and were a shitty gimmick imo. same with this Wii U gamepad I can't use that I have to use the pro controller.

Still I have disposable income and have owned every gen console since I was a teen, why not the Wii U.
We all know BotW will be GOTY and GOAT zelda next year.
>>
>>345096625
This sounds like an even worse problem.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.