[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Fuck you. I liked it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: saga.png (95 KB, 168x240) Image search: [Google]
saga.png
95 KB, 168x240
ITT: Fuck you. I liked it.
>>
>>345088214
The problem with that game is releasing it as a main saga game when it was just a tabletop game.

It would be cool to have that game in actual tabletop version.
>>
>>345088214
Saw this on the shelves of blockbuster and hollywood video for years is it guud?
>>
dark souls 2
>>
>>345088364
It's a really different but cool game. Imagine a tabletop JRPG with all hand drawn artworks.
>>
The Wii U
>>
>>345088214
There's a quest in the beginning where I was supposed to find pearls in the desert or something, and I found a shitload of them, but leaving the desert, I had none, what gives?
>>
>>345089321
Probably due to the fact the quest was for a scavenger hunt against other teams.

>>345088330
>The problem with that game is releasing it as a main saga game when it was just a tabletop game.
Most people never got into the SaGa series anyways so it doesn't make a difference.
>>
Vita
>>
>>345088214
Holy shit. That game was so full of itself. I never even made it to a save point because the controls were so convoluted.
>>
>>345088214
I probably would have enjoyed it if not for my irrational hatred of slot reels as a gameplay mechanic.
>>
File: me2.png (201 KB, 256x370) Image search: [Google]
me2.png
201 KB, 256x370
See people shittalk this game all the time on here. I thought it was great.
>>
File: FC2.jpg (33 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
FC2.jpg
33 KB, 500x358
>>345088214
fuck you I like this game, I can handle a bit of boredom
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.