[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWhat's your favorite play style?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: dragonscrown.png (1 MB, 619x1085) Image search: [Google]
dragonscrown.png
1 MB, 619x1085
WWhat's your favorite play style?
>>
File: amazon.gif (4 MB, 406x415) Image search: [Google]
amazon.gif
4 MB, 406x415
I played Dorf and Amazon almost exclusively. They're just so much fun.

As the dwarf I felt strong as hell and it was a great feeling tossing enemies all over the place, calling down lightning, and bombing the fuck out of everything.

As the amazon it was fun flipping all over the goddamn place and going berserk, keeping enemies in the air for eternity.
>>
The one that required the least amount of thought
>>
File: 25f2f2cfc8aba24539cc69d04274b357.png (905 KB, 1000x1492) Image search: [Google]
25f2f2cfc8aba24539cc69d04274b357.png
905 KB, 1000x1492
Just started a solo-Elf playthrough and I'm having a lot of fun.
>>
i want to like this game but goddam there are so many cheap attacks and enemies
>>
Amazon. I'd enjoy Elf more if it weren't for the weird deph-of-field shit that means I miss her shots lot more often than I'd like. Maybe it's clearer on the PS4 version, or maybe I just suck.
>>
>>345087308
I think I like Elf the most. I like how you have to rely on items a bit more. Arrows are consumable and harder to recover than MP and daggers are even more rare.
>>
Elf is the most fun. She just plays differently from how you'd normally play beat em' ups.
>>
>>345087308
Elf for variety
You can really build her a number of different ways for different styles, even a kick elf could work though I wouldn't try that
>>
>>345087308
Amazon at first, but then I figured out she completely shat on the game just by spamming twister, even more if she has war paint on.

So now I only play based Dwarf.
>>
>>345087308
All of them.

Except fighter.
>>
>>345087308
George really likes 'em THICK, doesn't he?
>>
>>345087308
Elf. Kicking stuff is fun.
>>
>>345089519
He likes his extremes, at least.
>>
File: kissing toy.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kissing toy.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
I found a kiss practicing toy in my dad's room and he doesn't know i use it. Do you think he would be mad if he knew?
>>
>>345087457
This exactly.
Elf chan best girl though.
>>
>>345089650
Not if you tell him his semen tastes great. You should know by now.
>>
>>345089650
I wanna stick my dick in that
>>
>>345087308
I like going fast and killing things fast and hard, Amazon all day every day. I have no patience to play archers or mages
>>
>>345089619
He's a loony, but I love him.

I'm hoping that he now gets enough money from Atlus to be able to go out to fancy buffets whenever he wants.
>>
Dorf for laying down the smack down.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.