[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who the fuck would pick jane?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
I seriously cant understand how the end even was a choice, she was a piece of shit.

she kept egging kenny on, she even hid the fucking baby

Kenny is based as fuck
>>
Kenny was losing it, regardless of Jane provoking him.

Killed him out of mercy so he could be with his family again. I don't regret it.
>>
>>345083115
I did because it didn't fucking matter and the end wasn't going to really matter in the next game.
>>
>>345083237
So you didnt see him sacrificing his saftey for Clem and AJ then, and being right about Wellington?
>>
>>345083237
Pleb
>>
>>345083115
i did, only because i make all the choices i dont really want on my first playthrough so the second one is the one i stick with.

the game was shit though so i never did go back and pick kenny.
>>
>>345083404
This. Kenny was a dick from time to time but he was right a out everything
>>
>>345083237
>Kenny was losing it
He really wasn't. What did he ever do that was insane? He had a few outbursts of rage, and that's it.

He was right 99% of the time.
>>
>>345083115
Any things better than that fuckhead.
>>
I killed the one that was about to kill the other and that's that.
>>
Initially I killed Kenny/left Jane because her plan was fucking stupid, but switched to staying at Wellington
>>
>picking the bitch you just met over the guy who was with you since the beginning
What retard does this?
>>
>>345083115
They were both idiots.
>>
>>345083115
"Hey Clem, I've had enough of Kenny's bad attitude, and I'm going to murder him. I know that he's been fiercely loyal to you pretty much this entire time, but he's a liability, even though he's been right about almost everything, and he has invaluable skills that are pivotal to survival, and I've actually done more to endanger the group than he has. There's also the fact that I continually talk about abandoning people if they're a hindrance, so my trustworthiness is shaky at best, but whatever. Anyway, here's the plan:

I'm going to leave a starving newborn baby in the middle of a blizzard, surrounded by cannibalistic walking corpses that have been proven time and time again to be drawn by sound. I know babies cry very loudly, but that's a risk that I'm willing to take. I'll then act like I left the baby, so that I could get away. This will make Kenny understandably upset, which will give me full justification to murder him.

After that, we will go back to that stronghold that is likely to either:

A) Be overrun with hordes of zombies

or

B) Be filled with a small army of people who are armed to the teeth, and want us dead.

Oh, and keep in mind that I will abandon you at the drop of a hat if you slow me down at all. You're cool with all this, right?"
>>
>>345083115
I never liked Kenny. Only mistake I made is not killing Jane too. I wanted to drop the baby but it has plot armor sadly.
>>
>>345083115
She wanted a reaction, an incredibly aggressive one. She got one. Wonder why she was so surprised at the consequences.
>>
>>345086494
That makes sense and all but how else am I going to satisfy my desire for Jane and Clem to rub their pussies together?
>>
Neither of the options were good
The game went full retard at the end
>>
>>345086829
The game went full retard as soon as you meet up with the cabin group.
>>
I think it's kind of funny that there is still discussion on the Walking Dead game after this long, but there is NEVER any discussion on the Game of Thrones game, even really when the episodes were coming out. Was it that bad?
>>
>>345083115
The entire new cast of s2 was shit. They were all incompetent assholes.

except Luke. I wanted to ride his dick so hard
>>
>>345086829
This desu

The only reason I stayed with Jane was so Clem wouldnt have to be alone
>>
Kenny was a cunt in the first game.
I had his back we were bros.
I don't smash the old guys head in with a cinderblock and he fucking hates me for the rest of the game. Fuck Kenny, That moody bi-polar self serving son of a bitch. I was glad he fucking died, i was only upset i didn't get the chance to shoot him in the fucking face the first time i saw him. Gives me fucking shade about his new fuck thing dying. Fuck him.

And fuck that kid. That baby is the biggest fucking liability in the fucking game. All it would do is cry and shit and eat. Unable to contribute to the group, Hell unable to even understand what was going on.
I would never have taken it on and i would part ways with anyone who would go "OH no i have to look after this baby" in a post apocalyptic scenario.

Fuck this game and it's "Oh your choices totally matter" shit.
Its always railroaded to the same fucking point at the end of each chapter.
"Oh hey we wanna tie up loose ends and not have to code entire scenes players may not visit because thats a lot of work on our behalf. Lets just fucking railroad this shit up... EVERYONE DIES, YEAH, now we can make a clean sequel where we'll ignore who died and bring them back SOMEHOW"
Fuck this game.
FUCK TELLTALE GAMES.
FUCK
FUCK EVERYTHING MAN
>>
>>345083115

I picked Jane because Kenny was a disabled person who would certainly stop at nothing to keep that goddamn Baby that I wanted dead, alive and he clashes way too hard with people who don't agree with him.

That thing where Jane slept with Luke while he was supposed to be on patrol duty and nearly getting everyone killed almost made me leave her ass though.
>>
>>345087281
Yeah, just about none of them were likable and were shitty in every way.

>Sarah the whiny ass bitch
>Alvin the cuck
>Nick the fuckup
>Bonnie the junkie
>Mike the turncloak
>Jane the flake
>Carlos the inept doctor that cant tell the difference between bites

The only one I cared for was somewhat of Luke (til he bailed to get some puss) and Kenny, and he ended up being the right choice.
>>
>>345083625
>>345084317
Kenny was a cool guy no doubt but at that time he was like a raging dog trying to kill somebody from your group. After yelling 500 times for Kenny to stop his murderous rage, I kinda had to shoot him. You shouldn't kill the living from your own group that.
>>
>>345084317
>a few outbursts of rage
>beating the fucking shit out of a small and completely defenceless person and then getting pissy when you stop him

Kenny is a fucking psycho, Jane pretending the baby was dead is irredeemable.
>>
File: RodrikForrester2TLL.png (839 KB, 718x932) Image search: [Google]
RodrikForrester2TLL.png
839 KB, 718x932
>>345087128
So go start a thread.
>>
>>345083115
Never liked Kenny. Shot him dead and up with Jane because I wanted Kenny dead.
>>
>>345088223
I haven't played it, just making an observation.
>>
>going autistic over a kid and trying to kill a competent adult over it

Yeah, nah. He was a moron, he already got everyone killed thanks to his dumb boat plan.

Too bad he is a fan favourite so he get the cringy ending where him and Clementine go around with the baby and everything is fine.
>>
>>345087281
Luke was a piece of shit too.

>first time you meet him he sees the dog bite and slams the half frozen starved little girl into the ground
>wake up to him agreeing that you should be shot
>sheepishly apologizes later like that makes up for it
>he knowingly leads Carver to Kenny's group
>he gets almost all of Kenny's group killed and escapes himself
>he follows everyone back and comes up with a half assed plan featuring walkie talkies
>Kenny goes along with it despite having a better plan
>Luke gets himself caught because he's a fuck up
>Kenny takes the blame and loses an eyeball because of Luke
>that night while Kenny drifts between life and death, Luke plans to leave with the group, leaving Kenny and Sarita behind with Carver
>Sarita points out that she and Kenny are only there because of Luke in the first place
>Luke essentially says tough shit and moves forward with the plan
>Kenny happens to wake up so they don't get abandoned

And so forth and so on. Fuck Luke.
>>
>>345088641
>Yeah, nah. He was a moron, he already got everyone killed thanks to his dumb boat plan.
As opposed to what alternative plan that was put forth? It's easy to criticize the outcome of the only idea anyone risked trying.
>>
>>345083237
Waifufag detected
>>
>>345088641
>dumb boat plan
But the plan was good it wasn't his fault it failed and nobody else had a plan
>>
I want to ______ Clem's _______
>>
>>345090192
Plan worked, mostly. Invalids stole the fucking boat. And then crashed it.
>>
>>345090767
I want to watch Clem's death
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.