[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Desert Online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BDO-header.png (564 KB, 700x325) Image search: [Google]
BDO-header.png
564 KB, 700x325
I never see anybody talk about this game, so at the risk of looking like a shill.

I think it's fun.
>>
>>345076282
To this day I haven't seen a single webm of actual combat, gameplay, or merchants.

It's all just generic oily waifu #253892
>>
>>345076527
Honestly if I knew how to make webms I would. This game is just maximum comfy. You can disable the UI and swap filters out and it just makes traveling around so great.
>>
I loved it when I had my 7 day pass but I dont have anyone to play with nor do I have 30 expendable dollars at present

hoping it goes f2p
>>
>>345076282
I want an MMO that let's me play a chill ranger Inna woods.

Does Black desert let me do this?
>>
>The desert comes out
>it was the most hyped thing in the months, no, since the very beginning
>the endgame meta is literally just dig in the sands while sipping tea every other minute

fun
>>
>>345076965
You can hunt with rifles, you don't even have to be the shitty ranger class to hunt.
>>
>>345076282
I just want an MMO that lets me play a support (buffs/debuffs, not heals) or a non-combat class like I've heard about in stories of DAoC or SWG.
>>
>>345077665
Is that how you get endgame mats?
>>
>>345077930
The black stone shards(upgrade material) is most plentiful and safest to get in the desert
>>
>>345077930
>>345078059
but on a more positive note, node wars are pretty fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T2tShOTBRs
>>
>>345078497
node wars are boring shit and nothing like they were going to be before they were remade, only good nodewar would be in the desert so we can all get lost and die of thirst.
>>
As someone who saved up shards for the +16 update, I didn't mind it much at first. However, since the launch of Valencia, majority of people have down nothing but dig and sit in beds recovering energy. Even with 20 weapon shards and 40 armour I still wasn't even close to being prepared enough and I to spend most of my time digging. This combined with some ninja nerfs to normal blackstone acquisition have really drained the life from the game. It's a great game in many other aspects but, something about the shard and stone acquisition needs to be done.
>>
>>345078697
You obviously haven't been in a good node war, it's easily the best feature of the game when you have an all out war on equal terms.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.