[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's a "You go 2-0 rounds in competitive and one of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1466860377028.jpg (216 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1466860377028.jpg
216 KB, 700x600
It's a "You go 2-0 rounds in competitive and one of your teammates leaves the game leading a 5v6 reverse sweep" episode.

Plus you lose half a bar of ranked even though you had a leaver.
>>
>losing rank when you have a leaver
why is this allowed
>>
>>345072628
>Not receiving full amount of your rank exp because of rage quitters.
What?! Am I supposed to let them win?
>>
>>345071620
I have shit like that image all the time
Except its When I am playing the Dwarf and its constant "I need armour"
>>
>>345072628
Because Blizzard doesn't know how to make a decent competitive ladder.
>>
>>345072628
>Aw shit, we're losing. One of you fags leave so I don't get a loss, or I'm gonna grief the shit out of you until you're forced to leave.
>>
File: 1465484520993.png (160 KB, 865x586) Image search: [Google]
1465484520993.png
160 KB, 865x586
>it's a "hey fucker stop using hanzo and switch to mercy, we need a healer" episode

Fuck off. You switch.
>>
File: dsg.jpg (9 KB, 180x280) Image search: [Google]
dsg.jpg
9 KB, 180x280
I dont get it.

I was placed 52 in the placement matches and despite sometimes having a group of friends or solo queuing and earning 3 or more gold medals I almost always seem to lose.

I dont get it, if I solo queue dont I get put with other solo'ers or is there a good chance im being put up with 6 friend groups?
>>
>>345072628
If it didn't then there's a good chance in pre-mades someone will take one for the team so no one else gets penalized.
>>
I don't play overwatch, so idk how it works.

Isn't there some sort of compensation on losing a teammate?

If not, or its not adequate enough, maybe stop shilling overwatch 24/7 and find a new game until it gets proper support.
>>
>>345071620
enjoy your aids and dont whine
>>
>That image

I hate healers in all games because it's ALWAYS the easiest most braindead class to play that requires the least skill, yet healers always cry and act like they are superior and whine about their teammates.
>>
>>345073681
you mean like battleborne, anon?
>>
>>345074191
I didn't play battleborn either, and im not going to shill you a game

Youre old enough to use your brain to find your own
>>
>>345071620
>play competitive
>first round
>enemy team is much stronger than yours
>someone leaves
>you suffer through 2 more rounds
>barely get any xp
>lose half a rank
Why.

>>345073267
The matchmaking works almost the same as in quickplay. The priority is encouraging premade teams. Meaning the game tries to get teams with equal players on each side (preferably with similar rank but in my experience one team is always stronger so it isn't a strict req).
So if you play solo, the game try to put you in with a 5 member group against 5 people + 1 solo teams. If it can't do it in a set time, the matchmaking lift the group restrictions a little and search again. Basically
1. search for solo - group of five against group (G) of 5 + 1 solo (S)
Then
2. 4G + 1S against 4G + 2S OR 2G
3. 3G + 2S or 2G against 4G + (2S or 2G) or 3G + 3S or (1S + 2G)
This goes on until the game puts 6 solo against 6 solo if there isn't any better.

So the first priority is the number of people in a group / rank in competitive, 6 solo against 6 man teams is impossible in theory (the game rather puts two three man teams against one six).
>>
>>345071620
I don't get the picture.

Anyway, why are you playing ranked in the first place?
>>
>>345073054
This exists in csgo, but it doesn't happen often enough to be problematic.
>>
>>345071620
>It's a "take humorous image and add stupid bold white text on to it that either overexplains the joke or muddles it with a different one even though the joke is already clear" episode
>>
>>345074296
I'm eagerly shilling Battleborne in absence of actually having Battleborne.
I have the 190 for it + a 2TB harddrive so I just need to put the cash in the bank and get me some Battleborne.

I am HYPE.
>>
>>345073185
>stop using Hanzo
I mean, he's right. If you're playing Hanzo you're making your team play down a member while enemy team gets free extra ultimate charges.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.