[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Little Big Planet thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: little-big-planet-sackboy-02.jpg (388 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
little-big-planet-sackboy-02.jpg
388 KB, 1280x1024
What's your opinion on LBP, /v/?
>>
The copy feature ruined the game. Not sure if they fixed that on LBP3 though.
>>
1 was meh, 2 was pretty good, and I have a huge soft spot for Karting. All the games have lovely music.
>>
Are you the same anon who usually makes these threads?

Search up these creators in LBP1 preferably, they're some of my favourites. Whenever I see a littlebigplanet thread I'll occasionally drop the names of a few creators who you should check out.

>teebonesy
>imataka
>X-NOBODY-X

The last two are both japs and were pretty popular. NOBODY's littlebighome was probably the first community level I ever played, that or Super Sack Bros.

Sucks they won't be able to connect anymore.

Teebonesy is GOAT. Check him out.
>>
>>345071790
I did one last night, but I didn't stay very long because I fell tired not long after I had created the thread.
>>
HOW THE FLYING FUCK CAN SOMETHING BE LITTLE AND BIG AT THE SAME TIME!? I WATCHED SESAME STREET 25 YEARS AGO AND THEY NEVER TAUGHT ME THIS SHIT
>>
>>345067748
It's fun with friends.

Online Co op create mode was really fun if u had someone competent with u.
>>
File: 131662510936.jpg (15 KB, 285x249) Image search: [Google]
131662510936.jpg
15 KB, 285x249
Greatest shark survival simulator on earth.
>>
I played the shit out of it and made lots of levels, but now I don't have my ps3 or ps4.

So now I just listen to the songs from the first one and start feeling a little sad. The first one had this weird sort of child-like innocence to it.

Also these games were great for discovering obscure indie bands.
>>
>>345072654
Dude, are you me? I'll play the music from the first area with the king ALL THE TIME and cry a little. God, I miss those days.

Also, I discovered Battles, which is amazing
>>
>>345072974
For me the one that makes me feel is that song by The Go! Team.

I just hope that Dreams somehow manages to recreate the whole experience of LBP, but that's kind of hoping for a lot.
>>
It was fun for about 2 hours
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 217x190) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 217x190
>>345072547
Ye lad, I spent God knows how long on those maps
>>
>>345067748
Great for casual play, and can be quite comfy. I haven't touched the series in nearly two years, because I believe my PS3 is on it's death bed. And because of that I haven't gotten into LBP3. I did like Karting, but I think the community died too quickly, and editing wasn't fun at all. In LBP you're either really fucking good at making a level, or you just basic bitch everything. The game is fun in multiplayer.
>>
Great level editor, bad platformer

>jumping mechanics based in fucking havoc
>>
>>345067748
Great series but the third one is definitely the worst one yet, it was literally unfinished.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.