[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daggerfall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Daggerfall_Cover_art.gif (46 KB, 288x363) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall_Cover_art.gif
46 KB, 288x363
Ok mongoloids should I play pic related? The first tes game I played was Skyrim at release and I also played heavily modded Morrowind and enjoyed both.
>>
>>345059032
try it, it's a good dungeon crawler
>>
>>345059096
Am I going to be confused adapting to any of the game's outdated systems
>>
>>345059662
Just play it anon, and open the uESp wiki for any question.
>>
>>345059876
Ok I'm gonna jump in.
>>
File: 1430184247380.png (205 KB, 322x276) Image search: [Google]
1430184247380.png
205 KB, 322x276
Do you like randomly generated dungeons?
Do you like raiding towns at night?
Did I mention you can CREATE YOUR OWN SPELLS??
>>
>>345060119
If you are too scared, go to the character creator, you can get pretty OP convinations.
>>
File: 5.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
5.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>345059662
>Am I going to be confused adapting to any of the game's outdated systems ?
Yes holy shit.
First off get it from here: http://wiwiki.wiwiland.net/index.php?title=Daggerfall_:_DaggerfallSetup_EN
The game is free-ware and this installer is the easiest way to install the game + unofficial patches.
As a general tip, use multiple save slots efficiently and save everywhere.

Or you could wait for the unity remake (pic related) like the rest of us
>>
>>345060171
I'm really intrigued by the spell creation. The sgdq speedrun is what prompted my interest and the idea of levitation and teleportation and all the other shit I saw in that spell creation menu really intrigued me.
>>
>>345060227
Is stealth viable? Stealth + bow or dagger was not the only play style I did in skyrim and morrowind but it was my favorite
>>
>>345060376
Thank you so much. Really didn't want to wrestle with that shit.
>>
>>345060658
Everything is viable in daggerfall, just make sure to choose the ebony dagger as the king's gift
>>
File: 9.png (738 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9.png
738 KB, 1920x1080
>>345060746
Were you using the Bethesda one with the DOSbox instructions ? I made that mistake once.
>>
>>345060950
Yes I tried that a while ago and gave up after the game crapped out shortly after character creation. The sgdq speedrun made me want to try again but I figured with a game that old and that loved their must be an easier way to install it.
>>
>>345060812
Thank you will do
>>
Wait before you start watch this vid, it has a bunch of tweeks that will improve the game.
https://youtu.be/DWmKlE1fR58
>>
>>345059032
Play Might and Magic 6 for better dungeons
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.