[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NINTENDO GOING MOBILE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
Now that Nintendo is going to smartphones, how do you feel about that?
>>
Indifferent.
>>
i don't give half a fuck and neither should any of you
>>
pretty content desu

It's high tech their cancerous practices left real gaming platforms for goos
>>
awesome. exploiting casuals for easy profits can hopefully provide fuel for actual good games.
>>
Truth be told. Let nintendo head 100% into the mobile market and leave handhelds and consoles behind.

They never go third party on microsoft or sony systems and they make mobile gaming a major deal now
>>
if they make games that are good then I won't care

I'll play games if they're good, not much more to it than that
>>
>>345054102
Imo they should let consoles and handles go and go full moblie BUT release old consoles like they are for the NES this september
>>
I would be okay if Pokemon and Animal Crossing went mobile. But I fear they're going to put everything else on smartphones. Making their own platforms pointless. And despite it giving them short term cash, it will kill them in the long run.
>>
>>345054267
Even fucking better

>Nintendo's old consoles will beat the playstation and Xbox
>>
>>345054396
desu the n64 if they put it around 60-90 bucks would out sell the xbox one
>>
>>345054102
>>345054267
Fuck off
>>
>>345053691
japs dont bow down to market forces, nintendo is gonna go bankrupt before they get off the DS
>>
>>345053691
Nintendo shall succeed where the Sonyggers failed in the mobile market.
>>
>>345055658
Hey, I like nintendo but part of me want this to happen just to make the console war shitposting godlike.

>Nintendo's backlog is better than anything Sony or Microsoft putting out in current year
>mfw the sales prove it
>>
>>345055963
You're delusional if you think kids and teenagers want to play old Nintendo games
>>
>>345056264
>Thinking this is for just the kids
>Thinking that the low price and the fact Nintendo's name is on it won't make it sell like hot cakes
>Being this wrong
>>
>>345056264
a lot of them do anon they grew up with the DS and WII so when they go on youtube and see games from the n64 GC SNES and NES they wanna play them and if they make them cheap there parents will buy them for them
>>
>>345054278
This. Id be fine with consoles being abandoned for a bit, but Im afraid with go being so huge they're going to go all in.
>>
>>345056569
It would definitely sell and be profitable but it wouldn't outsell sony and Microsoft's new stuff. You're just delusional if you honestly think that's how it would go.
>>
>>345056810
Depends on a lot of things, what titles they get and when they release it is the biggest things.
>>
>>345057063
Anon, no. kids don't care about Star Fox 64 or Super Mario 64 or SMB3 or any of your favorite childhood games. They just don't.
>>
>>345057303
Wow you're dumb kys bye
>>
>>345054802
nes - 59
snes - 69
n64 - 79
gc - 89
wii - 99

glorious
>>
>>345057497
>Implying those numbers mean anything
so lets say its 2025 and they remake the wii and n64 do you really think the wii is going to out sell the n64? gtfo
>>
>>345056264
The nerdy/autistic ones do, and that's a large market in vidya.
>>
>>345053691
>Pokemon Company and some mobile jews make successful mobile game
>/v/ suddenly claims Nintendo is going mobile
I don't understand.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.