[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
<Rant> why the fuck do people play this game? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg (88 KB, 332x330) Image search: [Google]
Dark_souls_3_cover_art.jpg
88 KB, 332x330
<Rant>

why the fuck do people play this game? It's like.. a shitty version of skyrim and dragons dogma? No coop no saves no SENSE OF PROGRESSION? U just go and get killed by some faggot black knight while in skyrim you become the black knight. I looked up pvp and its just two retards circling around eachother. Maybe it'd be fun if you could play with friends but you litterally have to send a bottle into the middled of the ocean and hope it washes up upon your friends shore and by that time he's way too high level and he can't help you. FYI, real men play games that are challenging, retards with superiority complexes play games that are hard. This game HONESTLY reminds me of Pac-man, minus the fun and with worse graphics.
Plot review= 0/10 shit. You have to watch atleast an hours worth of yt videos to even begin to understand what kindled means.
Gameplay: Rolling is fun, real fun when you do it only
npcs: UNKINLDD ONE, U MUST DO THIS QUEST THAT U DIDN'T KNOW TO DO.
Ending: Litteral garbage, you beat this giant flame guy and you just sit down and do fuck all
no companions either so you can't even pretend to be playing with friends.

PS. I beat this game, so I have "gotten gud". But Beating this game was about as unenjoyable as getting my testicles marred on by a MarBear. (Idk really what that is but i wanted to associate the word mar with bear.)
>>
You're a bit late man.

Shitposting is about pokemon go at the moment, please update your material and try again
>>
>>345044719
Pokemon go is actually better than shit tier game because atleast in pokemon go there's a leveling system that doesn't require you to look into an almnac to manouever
>>
File: images.jpg (1 KB, 76x76) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
1 KB, 76x76
bump
>>
>>345044796
fuck you
>>
>>345044796
is this your first dark souls son?
>>
>>345044796
fuck you
>>
>>345044913
let me guess, you beat this "Super hard game" and now you have to defend that honor. This game isn't THAT fuckign hard. yeah it's more difficult than mario maker or whatever you faggots are playing, but it took me like 20 hours to get through the first playthrough.

I died to most bosses only 1-2 times avg and the hardest part was not knowing where the fuck to go because i skipped cathedral of the deep by accident
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465519127975.jpg (10 KB, 244x293) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465519127975.jpg
10 KB, 244x293
>>345044653
Get

Fucking

Gud
>>
>>345045181
spaeking of which, do you fuckers call Deacons of the deep a boss? That shit was actually easier than the crabs
>>
>>345045181
I have never ever played a Dark Souls game before (only Demon Souls, but I didn't even get passed the first boss)
>>
>>345044653
<You>
>>
DS3 is the worst of the series, easy
>>
>>345045804
Cool, let me just play dark souls 1- oh, that shit is broken on PC? Damn, super nice game!
>>
>>345044653
>U just go and get killed by some faggot black knight while in skyrim you become the black knight.
>Implying you cant do that in dark souls.
>>
OP what the hell were you even trying for with this
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.