[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: PlayStationAllStarsCover.jpg (105 KB, 526x600) Image search: [Google]
PlayStationAllStarsCover.jpg
105 KB, 526x600
What went wrong?
>>
>Okay, so it's Smash Bros. except you can only kill with a final smash
>Also forget all our most memorable mascots
>>
>>345044256
No Neptune
>>
literally who characters
>>
Everything
>>
>>345044256
Sony doesn't have as iconic characters as Nintendo.
And the gameplay wasn't that fun and just felt clunky.
>>
>>345044536
What are you even talking about. Every single character was notable at some point in time
>>
Clones, lack luster movesets, no unique mechanics to make it memorable.
>>
File: 1459341605818.gif (2 MB, 306x165) Image search: [Google]
1459341605818.gif
2 MB, 306x165
it felt like 1/2 of a really good game. As if they released half a good roster and half a good story.

except for >>345044473. shit's gay.

Drake, Kratos and Sly were so cash.
>>
>>345045075
Nothing compared to how iconic the smash roster is
>>
I've got it on sale for 10$ a while ago, the playability is good and there are still people playing it online now
I think it failed to be popular because it released for full 60$ AAA price, there was no advertising at all and it took over a year for price drop.
>>
Does the game have a normal Stamina mode?
>>
>>345045075
yea remember how hyped people were for Fat Princess and that fucking bitch from Heavenly Sword?
>>
>>345044256

>online had tons of glitches such as the character swap glitch, thing on your screen might actually not be whats happening.
>introducted characters in which no one wanted
>2 coles cause of Sucker Punch whining about there having to be 2Cole or no Cole at all (even though one Cole was perfectly fine in SFxT)
>very unbalanced. Some characters had multiple kill confirms and set ups and even a few Touch of Deaths, meanwhile other characters had very very specific kill confirms, if any in the first place
>speaking of unbalanced, literally everyone said Kat was broken beyond belief and they still incisted on releasing her in that state. It was like adding a Marvel 2 character to King of Fighters.
>more on balancing, buffed characters that were already plenty strong and nerfed characters that had no business being nerfed in the first place.
>netcode was either pristine or shoving your cut up body in a salt mine with a pool of lemon juice at the end.
>>
>>345044256
lol
>>
They used gay Donte
>>
>>345046106
Fat Princess multiplayer was very alive before the PS4 version released
>>
>>345046281
Kat was undoubtedly OP. Some literally who won the little side tourney they had with a PS4 as a prize and the community was really salty because Kat carry players hard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.