[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >Sony still won't allow Playstation users to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: bloghome_ps_hires[1].jpg (90 KB, 1108x682) Image search: [Google]
bloghome_ps_hires[1].jpg
90 KB, 1108x682
>2016
>Sony still won't allow Playstation users to change their username
>Despite the fact that Microsoft has been doing it for years
What the fuck is wrong with Sony? I fucking hate my username but I have too many trophies and games played that making a new account would be a complete and utter waste of fucking time.
>>
>he named himself RipRoaringBoogerPenis and only now regrets it
>>
>>345043215

You should have thought of that before you made xXx_bloodslayer_Wolfmoon_xXx, autismo.
>>
Maybe you should have not names yourself xXSephirothHokageXx in the first place.
>>
>>345043326
>>345043356
>>345043395
>If I say the same joke 3 times it'll surely be funny
>>
you made a choice and suffer the consequence.
You name is the token of your past faggotry to make you remember who you truly are
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>345043215

Live with your mistakes. There are no continues, my friend. The game is over.
>>
>>345043603
>>345043395
>>345043356
>>345043326
>>345043798
Reminder that these are the same people who spat on Xbox Live for requiring users to pay 60 bucks a year but then as soon as Sony did it, they condemn people who can't afford to put in the 5 dollars a month for PS+
>>
PSN names are literally tied to your unique account ID. Most accounts have a separate ID that never changes, but you have a separate name that you can change at any time, like you can on steam and Xbox. But you would have to literally get your name flagged on PSN and have to call customer support to changed, but even then you'd lose all of your trophies. Sony really fucked when they made PSN.
>>
>>345044067
It's such an easy fucking feature to put in, just charge $10 for it like Microsoft does. Their main reason for not doing it is because they think people will just grief servers, but no griefer is going to be willing to pay $10 over and over again to do that, unless they're rich, but still.
>>
>>345043215
>m-m-muh trophies
just make a new account you underaged piece of shit
>>
>>345044317
yuck

what they should do is what Steam does, the user name is what you sign in with but what is displayed to everyone is something else. Technically the "Real name" feature already works this way, you can change it whenever you want. If you use your real name you probably don't want to share it with everyone though.
>>
>>345044410
You also lose all of your purchases.

>>345044528
The point is to get away from your old username, and I hate the way Steam does it, and I had to make a new account because of the old name being forever stuck to it.
>>
>I have too many trophies and games played

What kind of person even cares about that
>>
Create an Asian account, report your original account for having an offensive name, say that whatever you had chosen as a name means a slur on insertasianlanguage. They will send you a link to change your name
>>
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one
>>
>>345044317
>>345044528
Have you guys ever noticed that Sony doesn't really like to innovate? They've always made moves in response to other companies like Microsoft, Nintendo, and even Apple, i.e. PS Move, Vita TV, online play and stores. And they're all shittier versions of the others.
>>
>>345044609
>I hate the way Steam does it
>I hate being able to change my name for free
why are you a retard? Seriously, who gives a shit what your old user name is if no one can see it?

>>345044935
The PS4 has innovated more than the Xbox One has, it's got some unique shit like Shareplay which no one else has to this day.

I agree though they're lazy as they're winning so they don't care about giving people everything they want.
>>
>>345045279
Except people can see what your old usernames were, and there's no way to make it private to my knowledge.
>>
>>345043798

can't you save immediately before the torture scene any way?
>>
ZettaBeam, I'd like to change it but I'm just glad I didn't pick something edgy or containing numbers/leetspeak/etc
>>
>>345045279
You can share your games with one other person on Xbone, too.
>>
>>345045426

Yes but you'll still have to do the torture. A blockade in your endeavors.
>>
>>345045369
On Steam? I'm pretty sure you're wrong about that. I've never seen my old username on Steam outside of a login screen.
>>
File: what.png (10 KB, 207x213) Image search: [Google]
what.png
10 KB, 207x213
>Zangetsu14

I WAS YOUNG

I WAS INTO BLEACH
>>
>>345045794
Not really, it works exactly the same as it does on PS4. If your Xbox One is not set to the primary system you need to be signed into Xbox Live to play the games.

t. I own both consoles
>>
>>345044935
I think Sony is secretly ran by the chinese
>>
Even if they did people would accuse them of copying. But they could just charge $5
>>
>STILL missing ps1 games on vita
life is suffering
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.