[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FF XV Cont. Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FFXV-1.jpg (114 KB, 1279x720) Image search: [Google]
FFXV-1.jpg
114 KB, 1279x720
HOW DO /v/ WILL GET RID OF FF XV-KUN EDITION.

To respond to this fellow :

>>345039162
>What happens in Chapter 0? I remember Tabata saying there was a tutorial of some kind.

The initial leak is once again spot-on. Chapter 0 is a fast forward to the endgame Insomnia.

Tabata actually talked about a boss battle you can't win. And this basically is.

I personnaly like this practice, especially when movies tend to do it too. But the plan was to give people an epic and memorable introduction once they knew the Insomnia invasion was going to be Kingsglaive.

It's like a big "sorry, but we have this instead" but i think it will work very good.
>>
>>345039960
Based on what you know of FF XV story, how do you think it ranks with other games in the series?
>>
>>345040130
I'm also waiting the game for too long to spoil it entirely to myself.

I don't even have a global vision of the whole thing but i can say some things really clicked on me.

Like, Ardyn. Man, this guy, everything from his backstory, his motivations and his way to do things, everything screams "best villain of the franchise"

Overall, i was happy to have the confirmation of still having a story as dark and serious as it was going to be in Versus XIII (FF XV even has more political depthness and character developpement, at least compared to the Versus XIII-1)
>>
File: 1466967543538.jpg (26 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1466967543538.jpg
26 KB, 500x358
I know most people doubt you, but I don't. You guessed that the first concept for Ravus is that he is Blind, which was showed in the E3 2013 trailer if look under his hood.

Okay, am gonna post some questions, and then am gonna go completely media blackout on the game:

>Are there any more main/side characters that they didn't revel yet?

>Crowe is alive, right? They "killed" her off-screen in the movie. She also shows in the games IMDB.

>Does the team think they can pull 90% metacrtiic score, or get a GOTY?

>Does Luna die and we see her younger version as a ghost? Please answer with "Yes", "No" or "Kinda" only.

>How dose Bahamut going to look?
>>
File: CnVdPwUWEAAKQAS.jpg (174 KB, 741x1199) Image search: [Google]
CnVdPwUWEAAKQAS.jpg
174 KB, 741x1199
>>345040958
Have you seen Kingsglaive? If so what did you think of it?

I personally think they should be going for these types of "designs" for the future of the series.
>>
>>345041375
they look like regular people. how is that a design?
>>
>>345041375
So you want less Fantasy and more reality, correct?
>>
>>345039960
I like the idea of the fast forward, keeps the very beginning interesting so you want to see this 30ish hour game through.

I hope we see skill trees at Gamescom. There is so much under the hood stuff we don't know about
>>
>>345041375
>I personally think they should be going for these types of "designs" for the future of the series.
Stella looks like a drug actic.
>>
>>345040958
I think i should still point the fact that Versus XIII was obviously going to be a little more bloody than the current XV. But not as brutal as the 2006 concept.

There are some scenario tweaks that were done to tone down the thing. The current basic Magitek Soldiers were bleeding humans once, like you can see in the 2013 trailer, Nomura and Tabata together decided that there were going to be robots now.

These were the costs of the spin-off to mainline episode transition.

However, FF XV is still the saddest Final Fantasy story imo.

The ending situation of FF XV is deliciously bittersweet. Not totally good, not totally bad.

Not black, not white but grey.
>>
>>345041471
That's why I put it in quotes.
>>345041509
Is Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones not fantasy to you?
>>
>>345041509
Everything around them is fantasy, so why can't the people look normal?
>>345041583
yeah Stella got destroyed in the movie. She is so much older looking
>>
>>345041167
Hey !

Sorry but i only have a few responses, there are lots of things i don't know and didn't see.

>Are there any more main/side characters that they didn't revel yet?

There are a lot more side characters. Most of the main characters are known by now.

>Does the team think they can pull 90% metacrtiic score, or get a GOTY?

The big ass team that's BD2 has one and only goal putting this much effort in XV. They want to succeed Final Fantasy VII, it's as simple as that.

>Does Luna die and we see her younger version as a ghost? Please answer with "Yes", "No" or "Kinda" only.

She dies and i'd say "kinda" but it's more of a "no". It's complicated.

>>345041375
Not yet ! But everyone excited for the game should probably look into it. It may not be visually representative of the game but the scenario part is litterally a chunk of FF XV made into a movie.

>>345041575
Gamescom trailer will have lots of spoilers but after the E3 trainwreck, they really want to show what the game really has to give its player (story wise)
>>
>>345042714
Can we still fight the adamantoise in the game?
>>
>>345043167
Yes
>>
>>345041712
Lord of the rings is alright
Game of thrones is shit with too much reality and focus on politics
>>
>>345041575
This same guy said there was a job system in the game last year, but he's worried it might of gotten cut due to them not showing it yet.
>>
>>345039960

Some questions for ya if you have some insight on them.

- How does the ring magic work in the game and what kinds of spells can we do?

- How much of Tenebrae can we explore?

- What happens to Ravus in the game? He fixed his arm that burned off in Kingsglaive, now we see him wield a sword in the game. Do we kill him?

- The development problems the first leaker mentioned, are they true or he did make them up? I don't believe the game only has 2 hours playable and the Xbone version barely turns on.

- Any insights on Luminous Studio? Does BD2 have plans to use it for their next game?
>>
File: 1466962037160.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466962037160.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
I don't want to be like FFXV-kun, but how about you tells something that was never reveled by you or SE. Something completely new.
>>
>>345041795
Because normal is boring in a fantasy setting. What if everyone in overwatch dressed like characters from GTA? Would you like that? No? Me neither.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.