[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/v/, what is your go to mobile game to pass the time? Personally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 21
File: pokemon-go-no.jpg (44 KB, 630x357) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-no.jpg
44 KB, 630x357
/v/, what is your go to mobile game to pass the time?
Personally haven't ran into many that I enjoy, not a fan of the idle clickers or ones that you just check in on every few days and tap a button and wait again.

pic related, discuss Go! on /vp/ or one of the countless threads on this board instead.
>>
File: Imasu-Starlight_09-10-15.jpg (87 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Imasu-Starlight_09-10-15.jpg
87 KB, 600x338
This one
>>
Puzzle and Dragons

Its a good puzzling game that you can get away with playing by yourself and you don't have to heavily invest yourself if you don't want to. Also does not require you to constantly check in and you can play at your own pace if you desire.

Only con is having to deal with gacha pulls to get a good starting lead and relying on it if you want to have an easier time clearing high end content.
>>
>>345037153
Cytus.
Rhythm games in general are the best mobile games i played
>>
>>345037352
Is Imasu Starlight the name of the game? Couldn't find it in the playstore
>>
>>345038039
It's called Starlight Stage, it's japan only. Go to fuyu.me/apk if you want it.
>>
>>345037806
>match 3 clone number 911827373829103839101038371918327w829101

Fuck off
>>
>>345038131
thanks, ファン
>>
File: 1342901083265.jpg (225 KB, 586x426) Image search: [Google]
1342901083265.jpg
225 KB, 586x426
>>345037153
Game Dev Story and any other game made by that company.

I shamelessly love management garbage like Dreamhouse Days and Bonbon Bakery.
>>
Final Fantasy Record Keeper is pretty good.

It's basically the same as the old games, only problem is gear is locked behind unlocks that you won't catch up to even if you do spend money.
>>
>opens 3ds
>play whatever I'm currently completing

Currently I'm enjoying 999
>>
I only play it when I'm taking a shit.
>>
Crossme. Simple pictoid game.
>>
>>345037153
On 3DS I am catching up on the some SMT games I missed. Currently playing Soul Hackers, will probably play IV after that.
Not playing any games on my phone.
>>
>>345037153
Game Dev Story
You Must Build A Boat
Stick Ranger
Jetpack Joyride
Temple Run
Emulators

I mostly like the simple games that don't require a lot of investment themselves but have good progression through upgrades and stuff. Any recommendations for those?
>>
NIntendo is still fucking dead though right guys? They're going bankrupt any day right?
>>
>>345038131
Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
Brave Frontier
Phantom of the Kill
Been playing PotK the most recently but I start up the other two for the daily bonuses still.
>>
>>345037153
Hearthstone
>>
File: inverted ghost blowjob.png (277 KB, 428x400) Image search: [Google]
inverted ghost blowjob.png
277 KB, 428x400
Hoplite is great.
Redungeon is pretty fun.
Me and my girlfriend compete against each other in daddy long legs, but you need someone to compare scores or it's not that fun.
>>
I love Nitrome (flash) games.
They are currently entering in the mobile market so I'm testing their new games.
>>
Die Heros
>>
>>345039034
>Phantom of the Kill

my nigga, it's such an under-rated gem. I've been playing it for a year now I think, before it was officially released in NA. I do like the changes they made for the official release and all the current events and promotions.

They're also extremely generous with its in-game currency, which is usually the cancer of any free to play game.

Are there are any other good free TRPGs?
>>
File: 14.jpg (202 KB, 900x1000) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
202 KB, 900x1000
I play a lot of hearthstone but if anyone wants to try my favorite mobile game of all time look in the play store for Lone Wolf. It's a book series by Jon Denver or something but they made a very engaging, visually pleasing and fun game. The first chapter of the game is free but the other two are like 2 bucks each but they are super worth it. Still to this day my favorite mobile game. It's a mix of choose your own adventure, timed combat, magic and detective novel. I recommend going heal, telepathy, axe, and animal control. You can call in a wolf with animal mind control skill and he stays the whole fight. There is even incentive to replay it as there are loads of choices to make and different skill sets.
>>
Mystic Messenger and Puzzmatsu
>>
Tetris single player and hearthstone for multi
>>
>>345039406
>They're also extremely generous with its in-game currency, which is usually the cancer of any free to play game.
It's great, I've got like 54 lazuli all from just regular play. Got any tips for weapon fusion? I have no idea what i'm doing and just fuse all the dupes I have and it seems random what you get unless you use the recipes.
>>
Hoplite
Redungeon is okay, although it may get repetitive, also ads.

How's Pokemon Shuffle?
>>
>>345038474
This.
FFRK has a stupidly huge amount of content for free and it is fun to play for a while without spending a cent.

It actually has challenging content which can be beaten by good strategy alone (to a point, but gear does catch up to you eventually).

Special events are pretty generous and the game honestly does give you a lot for free. I played it from NA release for about 4 months and I completed all content and had a lot of good gear without spending any money. Apparently the level and item scaling is insane now, though. Not sure how that would relate to clearing the low level stuff now.
>>
File: 1463741881272.jpg (33 KB, 295x720) Image search: [Google]
1463741881272.jpg
33 KB, 295x720
>>345039798
Joe Dever's Lone Wolf by Bulky Pix. The best game on the market and it's been there a while.
>>
>>345037153
Right now, all free

>BrainWars
A PvP series of minigames, a fun distraction for a few minutes

>Love Live School Idol
A rhythm game based on the anime, it also has a card/girl-collecting element to it

>Monsterstrike
A Japanese game based on, uhm, ball physics? It's on a 2D plane and you bounce your monsters around against other monsters and it gets complicated with various elements and mechanics like gravity barriers and damage walls, various monsters that are immune to them, the typical earth/fire/water/light/dark elements, etc.

>VOEZ
A japanese rhythm game.

>Puzzles and Dragons
as the name implies, it's a Japanese game where you collect dragons and monsters and school girls and other creatures to fight against other creatures but the "combat" is determined by a Match 3+ grid. it gets actually really hard.

>Terra Battle
One of the most under-rated games in this list. It's primarily a board/strategy gamewhere you move your characters around a square grid and attack enemies by blocking between two or more of your characters. It also has RPG-combat elements.

>Phantom of the Kill
Another great Japanese, a strategy RPG which means grid-based turn-based combat. A really wide variety of classes and weapons.

>Tales of Link
Another JRPG-puzzle hybrid where you try to link your characters together. Plenty of great voice acting and good-looking characters.

>Final Fantasy Exvius
Yeah it's a final fantasy game

---Free to play AND offline games---

>The Asdivine series
completely free to play JRPGs with no energy timers or none of that bullshit

>cont
>>
>>345040208
>How's Pokemon Shuffle?

>checking games on the appstore to see if there is anything good
>find pokemons shuffle
>its candy crush but with pokemon
>download it and play it for a bit out of curiosity

And that is how I've spent almost a full year obsesivelly playing this trying to get all the pokemons.

>tell my brother to play it after a month
>a month later all his friends are playing it and they are also spreading it like aids

It's a pretty good game because there is a point where you get good enough to not have to spend a single penny on the store.
>>
>>345037153
clicker heroes
brave frontier
treasure cruise
dokkan battle
>>
File: Husky family.jpg (109 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Husky family.jpg
109 KB, 960x960
One Piece Treasure Crise
>>
Legacy of the Beast.

Love me some Iron fucking Maiden.
>>
>>345038474
I'm liking Brave Exvius atm
>>
>>345037153
fallout shelter.
>>
>>345040564
>The tiny room series
A Japanese point & click game where you have to figure out how to get out of a tiny room.

>Calculords
A turn-based lane-defense game where you deploy units through basic math. I love the pixel art. Also completely free.

>Antiyoy
A very minimalistic turn-based strategy game where you conquer & control territory. Completely free.

>Mekorama
A 3D navigation puzzle game like Captain Toad. Completely free.

>PixelRain
A sort of puzzle game where you drop off various shapes in an effort to protrect your coins from an explosion that also falls from the sky. Simple but tons of levels.

>Defense Witches
A tower-defense game with anime girls.

>Soda Dungeon

The only "clicker" game I enjoy since it has turn-based RPG dungeon/crawling gameplay and has agreat pixel art.

And also stuff like chess, checkers, Go, Reversi, Shogi, sudoku, Tetris, etc.
>>
>>345040865
I didn't know people still played this
>>
File: screen1024x1024.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
screen1024x1024.jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
>>
Pathfinder card adventure game, it's got cards, dices and all the things that make board game fun
>>
File: Cl2Y6OEUoAAgqQr.png (2 MB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cl2Y6OEUoAAgqQr.png
2 MB, 848x1200
Shadowverse. It's like Hearthstone but Japanese so it has cute girls.
>>
>>345040681
No reason to play that on mobile when the 3DS version is just as good and more importantly MTX items can be easily hacked should you ever require it.

I guess you're ok if you play on mobile without spending money, but the moment you spend on Pokemon Shuffle is when you go full retard.

>>345038039
Just get proper music games instead of this piece of shit. Jubeat / Reflec Beat / Groove Coaster / Deemo are "proper" music game. Not F2P crap with stamina limitations/Gachas and RPG elements.

If your device is jailbroken/rooted you can also get all songs for free. Worse comes to worse, you buy song packs but there are no restriction after that. These are music games the way they're supposed to be.

>>345039406
>They're also extremely generous with its in-game currency,

Which is a typical trap for these sort of games. Pricing of MTX currency is over-inflated to begin with and gacha rates are very low by default. Then you just shove everyone with free currency (omg an X dollars value!!!!) so they feel like they're getting a good deal and eventually spend real money.

Add to that typical events where gacha rates are doubled or increased, "festival" where even more free MTX currency is being given and you get the most efficient business model.

There's no such thing as "being generous". You're being given something in order to maximize overall revenues, not because developers are nice.
>>
>>345040196
It is completely random, BUT the more variety of weapons that you fuse, the better chance you get at making a random 3-star weapon.

So fusing, let's say, a staff and spear is better than fusing 5 staffs or 5 spears together.

Have you multi-summoned yet? You should make use of the current events they have.

I must have used up 300+ lazuli - all free - from completing missions and login bonuses and all that. So I'm pretty much good for units.

I will try to get the swimsuit Lavaetein though.
>>
File: Mahjong Hanjouki.png (6 KB, 256x224) Image search: [Google]
Mahjong Hanjouki.png
6 KB, 256x224
>>345037153
I have a bunch of roms, but I mostly play snes mahjong
>>
>>345039034
>Brave Frontier
I always play for like 2 months, get sad that I can't really spend money on good waifus, and leave. How do I git gud?
>>
>>345041390
>I guess you're ok if you play on mobile without spending money,

Farming mewoth has always been enough to never have to pay, that's why the important part is to get good at the game. I have been at 80k coins for a couple of months now without havign to spend more than the usual greatball on hard stuff.
>>
File: 1466620768419.jpg (121 KB, 600x595) Image search: [Google]
1466620768419.jpg
121 KB, 600x595
I avoid anything very action-oriented because touchscreen controls just aren't suited for it the vast majority of the time. I also won't put up with games that have anything resembling an "energy" system or that have some sort of currency you can exchange real money for.

I've still found a few things worth playing:

Sword and Glory is a surprisingly good and fairly unique RPG. It actually has a fair bit of roleplaying, and permadeath keeps things tense.

Grow Castle is simple but entertaining. The battles require just enough input and planning to be interesting, and there are a ton of ways to attempt improving your defenses. It's still getting updated pretty frequently.

Questlord is an acceptable dungeon crawler. It's relatively easy by the standards of the genre and the combat is simplistic, but there's a large and varied world to explore.

Tactics Maiden is a solid tactical RPG. The heavy focus on territory control and small penalty for taking casualties encourages an extremely aggressive and fast-paced style of play. The missions are varied and fairly well constructed, and the enemy AI is decent. It actually compares favorably to a lot of console games in the genre.

Out There is an interesting game focused on exploration and resource management. It could use some more variety in the endgame, but it's still pretty good for what it is.
>>
File: 1402214948070.jpg (42 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1402214948070.jpg
42 KB, 220x220
Any good offline android games? Generally when I want to play something on my phone I'm not on wi-fi, so...
>>
>>345041390
>instead of this piece of shit
Wow rude. At least none of the music is locked behind a paywall, for long anyway.
>>
>>345040208

I like the idea behind the game but a lot of the game is catching Pokémon you don't need because the legendaries are stronger and a lot of stages are super hard in order to Force you to spend coin that you get either by spending real money or grinding the same stage over and over again
>>
>>345041732
>>
>>345041390
>There's no such thing as "being generous". You're being given something in order to maximize overall revenues, not because developers are nice.

Nah man some games are seriously jewy. Of course it's a marketing strategy but it's still good for the players that they get in-game currency thrown at them.

With a game like PotK I've received probably 300+ meme stones used for gacha summons. 5 stones for a single bullshit summon, 50 for a super-special deluxe pull-your-dick multi-summon, it's the standard.

For a game like Puzzles & Dragons, which is still fun, I've received probably 40-something stones in the same amount of time.

You don't have to drop money on any of these games. If a game gets too much of a paywall, I just drop it

>>345040702
>dokkan battle

Actually one of those games that I dropped. The Buu/Cell/etc. events are literally impossible without specific units. it was fun for a while though.
>>
>>345040997
It just got an update and it feels a bit more like a game than checking on goldfish.

Of course, the problem is, I scrapped my "super vault" long ago and now it's still checking in on gold fish because I've got too many dwellers still in need to raising their special so I can send them on missions and out into the wastes.

I heard somewhere the PC release will have mod support, I wonder how that will work? Might be fun to include some non-FO3/4 dwellers and references.

Unique Quest boss: Frank Horrigan. AKA: A very fancy way of getting rid of dwellers you don't want.
>>
>>345041618
That's ok but you are an exception. It's a known fact that a small fraction of F2P players still manage to get very far in these games and that's what publishers/marketers use to say "see it's possible without spending money :^)" but in the end the vast majority of players will spend money.

All my friends playing shuffle on mobile are spenders and they were actually mad when I show them that on 3DS, MTX currency is literally free.

>>345041761
What paywall? Just JB/Root your device. Am I on /v/ or what? If you really can't afford to pay, just pirate that shit. At least you can still do that with real games.

Also pros of playing things like Jubeat / Reflec Beat / Groove Coaster is that at least the day you'll go to an arcade, you'll be able to find the same songs/pattern and you'll enjoy your time even more there.
>>
You guys should try mini mix mayhem
>>
File: Game_Boy_Advance_SP_Red_Model.png (1 MB, 1465x1152) Image search: [Google]
Game_Boy_Advance_SP_Red_Model.png
1 MB, 1465x1152
mobile games are shit,If i need to do shit elsewhere and have to wait out,I'll bring my gameboy,fuck the haters, I'm playing actual video games. I don't deliberately try to shove It on others, but If I legit have a 2 hours trip or something, I bring that.
>>
>>345041714
>Tactics Maiden is a solid tactical RPG. The heavy focus on territory control and small penalty for taking casualties encourages an extremely aggressive and fast-paced style of play. The missions are varied and fairly well constructed, and the enemy AI is decent. It actually compares favorably to a lot of console games in the genre.

I'm looking at it on google play, and actually gonna download it now. Check out Phantom of the Kill if you want another TRPG. It does have the energy meme system and -can- buy in-game currency, but you seriously won't ever need it, the game just throws it at you for completing missions with the bare minimum requirement and logging in.
>>
>>345042059

That's good I guess, if people keep spending money they have more reasons to update the game the way the have been doing it so far.

I'm just concerned about the future of the game, when they finish releasing all the pokemans. As far as I'm concerned, they are gonna put of like 20 more pikachus, like the angry and winking pikachu they put out before, so they might try to extend the game that way.
>>
>>345037153
Soccer Spirits. Fuck the pokemon meme garbage.
>>
>>345042329
I miss my SP. Wouldn't a DS be better though anon?
>>
Are there any good tetris apps?
Every single one I find is a shitty knockoff with obnoxious ads, and the official tetris app shows you all possible placements for each tetris block and isn't fun.
>>
>>345041853

Doesn't that involve a shit thon of reading? My phone's not that big, I'd probably have a hard time with that.

It's actually pretty hard to find offline android games, I was looking for a neat collecting game orr something like that, but most of them are online.

At this point, any good offline game will do, if it doesn't involve a lot of reading.
>>
>>345042485
>he official tetris app shows you all possible placements for each tetris block

I may be totally wrong since I haven't played it in a while, but I'm pretty sure that you can just turn that off in the options.

I do like how it can be played offline and there's no bullshit "energy" meter like many other free games.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160615-204626.png (71 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160615-204626.png
71 KB, 1440x2560
The Impossible game and flappy bird. I don't really play on my phone.
>>
>>345041714
Witchspring and Adventure Bar Story are essentially low-quality Atelier games, but pretty good by mobile standards.

Empire: the Deck Building Game is a survival-based TBS game. Your empire is doomed, and the objective is simply to hold out for as long as you can, and to make your end glorious by taking down as many enemies as possible before the end. Combat is tense because one mistake can easily lead to half of your army being wiped out.

Alto's Adventure is a game about skiing down a mountain, doing tricks, and collecting llamas. It's more fun than it sounds.
>>
>>345042697
Oh shit, really? I'll have to download it later and check. I love Tetris but I felt like having the auto placing took a lot of the fun out of the game.

Thanks!
>>
>>345041886
I believe you don't understand how business work. Decisions are always taken so revenues can be maximized.

If a game is "jewy" it's because that strategy is generating more money than being less jewy. Each company will find the right balance on the quantity of MTX currency to give away, gacha rates, events frequency etc.

But using "generous" is just plain wrong. It's like saying a crack dealer is generous by giving you a free sample... The intent is always the same, to you have spending afterwards, if giving more free shit makes people spend more, that's what I call jewish since in the end it sucks up more money from player's wallet which is the exact definition of jewish.

--

Pazudora was easy for a while without spending money as well (I played ~6 months without spending and never felt awfully limited despite stamina, but if you play several games, you just rotate them when you're out of stamina). 6 months without spending is quite a feast nowadays.

>>345042404
Yes, it's always good when you are part of the small "smart" minority which will still enjoy their time without spending while whales keep the game you like afloat.
>>
>>345042847

>flappy bird

Why? Just play Jetpack Joyride.
>>
>>345037806
I'm interested in the game, but too bad it's not available here in New Zealand.

Personally I like:

Defense Witches
Colossatron
Dangerous China
Dungeon Flicker
Fantasy x Runners
Hammer's Quest
Inflation RPG
Maid & Slime
Potion Maker
Punch Quest
Turbo Dismount
Weapons Throwing RPG
>>
>>345042917
Not who you replied to, but I don't really care if it's "jewy" because I won't pay for it, and if I don't pay for it I only reap the rewards of the extra free shit.
>>
>>345042546
>>345041732

See the second half of my blog post:

>>345040564

>>345040989

Theres also a few more that I only recently downloaded and they had good reviews

>REDCON
A sort of steampunkish WWI-aesthetics real-time strategy games where you attack an enemy base and defend your own with a variety of energy shields and artillery cannons and blimps, etc.

>World Conqueror 3
A turn-based strategy game that's more about resources management than combat.
>>
>>345042336
>It does have the energy meme system
Don't forget there's a few daily missions that reward with energy, even going above your max, just for playing at specific time frames. I think there's one every 4 hours.
>>
File: 284.jpg (18 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
284.jpg
18 KB, 284x284
>>345042329
>>345042480

>tfw DS phat battery lasts less than 30 minutes
>plenty of dead pixels
>broke in half last year

You've served me well my Einherjar.
>>
File: ss-015.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1920) Image search: [Google]
ss-015.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1920
>>345037153
dragon quest 4, 5, 6
i play real games while pooping.
not every phone game needs to be casual mobile shit.
>>
File: terra battle.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
terra battle.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>345040564
I've played Terra Battle. Can confirm it's really quite fun. I recommend it.
>>
>>345042917
>I believe you don't understand how business work. Decisions are always taken so revenues can be maximized.

No actually, I too have taken an economics class in college.

Of course they're trying to make money and will try different ways of making money, making money is what they're trying to do.

The point is, I personally don't spend any money at all. It is better for me that a game gives away more of its game currency, and it is more likely to attract paying players rather than the game that turns off free players and potential paying players.
>>
>>345042336
I suppose I can give Phantom of the Kill a shot at some point. I'd considered trying it earlier, but was put off by the energy and currency nonsense.

Tactics Maiden is a lot of fun. Note that the game has a few different difficulty settings if you feel the need to kick things up a notch.
>>
>>345043642
For the longest time (like up to chapter 8 or 9), I never figured out that you can move your other characters by swiping your active one over them on the opposite direction. I would just move one character at a time.

I'm surprised I ever got that far in the game.

Now that I finally figured it out all my main units are level 30 which is as much as you can train them in Metal Zone 2.

I watched some high-level Japanese gameplay on youtube and was amazed at how people perform. I'm not there yet.
>>
>>345043319

I'll check it out, any game about collecting with offline? RPGs would be nice too.
>>
>>345040989
Calculords and Antiyoy look like a lot of fun, thanks!
>>
>>345043415
>Don't forget there's a few daily missions that reward with energy, even going above your max, just for playing at specific time frames. I think there's one every 4 hours.

That's right, it's 40 energy, so even though I only play like an hour a day I end up with a constant double of my energy bar at all times.

Is this a permanent feature now or just for one of three simultaneous events going on?

>>345043947
Sounds good, PotK is one of the few f2p games that is actually balanced and generous with the game currency and energy thing. Later levels are so long that your energy meter gets mostly refilled by the time you finish the mission.

Also yeah I'll easy myself into Tactics Maiden before going in raw. I love me some S/TRPGs
>>
You Must Build a Boat and 2048.
>>
File: GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg (147 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
GetAttachmentThumbnail.jpg
147 KB, 720x1280
>>345041301
Dang, seems like it's not available here in New Zealand. It does however helpfully come up with an ad for fucking Hearthstone.

Out of all the games New Zealand gets that the rest of the world doesn't, why were we stuck with Pokemon Go?
>>
>>345045485

Don't let that stop you, anon.

https://apkpure.com/shadowverse/com.cygames.Shadowverse
>>
File: yes.png (85 KB, 400x254) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
85 KB, 400x254
>>345045680
Thanks mate
>>
>>345037153

Pokemon go is pretty good if you've heard of that. Let's you walk around the neighborhood and catch little pokebros
>>
I want to play something nice on my iPhone, like a rhythm game, but I am not that deep into japanese games so... Well, I will just wait for the new Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing game that Nintendo will deliver in the coming months. I just hope they are more involving than Miitomo, to be honest.

Miitomo just felt like AIDS to get people into MyNintendo so later they could develop it more and make it more interesting, I suppose. Time will tell
>>
>>345044427
Yup, the ones I mentioned like Clculords and soda dungeon do have collecting mechanics, ad the asdivine series are complete jrpgs in retro-style graphics.
>>
>>345044818
Sure thing, the guy who designed the game, Seanbaby, started off as one of the first humor websites in the 90s so the game is also pretty funny at times even if he toned his humor down to be kid-friendly or PG at most.
>>
>>345042476
>He say that while playing bootleg gook trash animu ripoff
lel
>>
dwarf fortress
>>
File: 1406721873956.png (185 KB, 422x402) Image search: [Google]
1406721873956.png
185 KB, 422x402
>>345037806
>Puzzle and Dragons
>good puzzling game
The only good thing about PAD is the waifus
>>
>>345037806
17 15 d3c3n7, bu7 7h3 64ch4 3l3m3n7 15 r1d1cul0u5. 17'5 ul7r4-r4r3 70 637 5umm0n1n6 570n35 4nd 3v3n wh3n y0u d0 y0u 4lw4y5 637 5h17 un175.

>>345038140
17'5 much m0r3 7h4n 4 b3j3w3l3d cl0n3, 7h3r3'5 4 70n 0f 57r4736y 1nv0lv3d n07 ju57 1n 53l3c71n6 y0ur un175, bu7 1n 63771n6 45 m4ny c0mb05 45 p0551bl3 1n 0n3 51n6l3 m0v3.

50rry 70 7yp3 l1k3 7h15, bu7 7h3 5p4m f1l73r 15 b31n6 4 n1663r
>>
>>345037153
Dodonpachi and other cave shmups are pretty great you can play with one hand no problem.
>>
I have a couple rhythm games installed
>>
>>345037153
Backgammon, GBA emulation, and Love Live.
>>
>>345037153
When I first got a smartphone I played trash like Zenonia but then I got over it and never touched mobile games again.
>>
SMT
It's the only mobile game I own, it's the only mobile game I have played, it's not a mobile game.
Guess my opinion on mobile games.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.