[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Sephiroth-FFVIIArt.png (1 MB, 1680x1200) Image search: [Google]
Sephiroth-FFVIIArt.png
1 MB, 1680x1200
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>345036781
Schizophrenia. Or Psychosis.
>>
>>345036781

Mommy issues
>>
>>345036781
was bored being the best and a corporate puppet then went full retard when he found out a big detail of his life which changed nothing about him till he went full tard.
>>
>>345037509
Well finding out that your whole life is just a science project is you know enough to make anyone snap also he's part alien so it probably freaked him out a bit
>>
>>345039527
>part alien

I thought he just thinks his mom is Jenova and he's really just some nigga.
>>
Found out he was a genetic experiment and descendent from an advanced ancient race, whos advamcemts had been squandered by the current species inhabiting the planet.
>>
>>345036781
He was raised by an autistic edgelord to believe that he was perfect and could do no wrong, then he read some documents that told him a bunch of lies and he went crazy because he was emotionally a stunted manchild.

Oh, and he somehow forgot to open the one fucking locked door in the place that could have prevented all of this shit, because Mr. Super Strength not touching a locked door that's obviously hiding something makes perfect sense.
>>
How did he come back to life after being thrown down the reactor?

Was JENOVA in control of him the whole time or was it Sephiroth himself
>>
He was a bitch
>>
>>345036781
bad writing like the rest of FF7
>>
>>345036781
Because the one man he looked up to as a proper father figure flaked on him and fucked off to not-Alaska with Aerith's mother, leaving him all alone with his actual father; a man whose capacity for empathy was on levels akin to a brick of cheese.
>>
>>345036781
All the blood that is supposed to go to his head is instead pumping to those giant fucking legs.
>>
>>345036781
His pin head.
>>
>>345042395
I assume JENOVA regenerated him, sent his body to the northern crater.

JENOVA either controls him or influences his decisions.
>>
>>345043917
Also what was he trying to accomplish by sending Meteor do destroy most of the planet

What would he be a god of?
>>
>>345044286
Planet goes to repair itself, JENOVA/Seph can steal the power.

That's the point of the nothern crater, the lifestream condensed there and Seph/Jenova drew from that.

I guess he'd be omnipotent? I'm assuming there's other planets seeing how buggenhuggen explains about planets energies.
>>
>>345042395
His body disappeared, but he was so fucking pissed he just never dissolved into the lifestream. He figured out that he's not only not an ancient, but that he can control jenova cells, so he used them to replicate his body (including his sword and uniform).

Ignore any retard that says Jenova is in control. It's been confirmed by Square that Sephiroth was in control and that Jenova is actually dead and has no will of it's own anymore. The idea that Jenova is alive is meant to be a red herring. It's all Sephiroth.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.