[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So her goddess can get married to a mortal, pounded like a bent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (95 KB, 218x428) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95 KB, 218x428
So her goddess can get married to a mortal, pounded like a bent nail, and pop out a kid yet she won't even give you a chaste kiss unless said goddess gives her the okay.
Even then she doesn't put out. After all the shit you have to do to marry her.
Name a worse girl in all of harvest moon/story of two towns, I dare you.
>>
>>345036625
>Name a worst girl
Jamie
>>
>>345036625
Wasn't she the hardest girl to get married to anyway? What the hell were you expecting from a literal nun OP?
>>
>>345037114
The harvest goddess is also the hardest girl to marry in most of the games she's in.
She puts out.
>>
>>345036625
that one bitch from the wii games that can't cook for shit
>>
File: 1468534495523.png (346 KB, 968x576) Image search: [Google]
1468534495523.png
346 KB, 968x576
>>345037516
The Harvest Goddess is a total slut whose probably into /ss/. Look at all those little sprites she constantly keeps close by.
>>
>>345037601
Didn't she also look like a trap?
>>
>>345037887
Sprites are just there for slave labor.
>>
>>345038393
And for when the goddess needs to relieve some stress
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 443x332
I can't fucking take it anymore. Give me a god damn harvest moon that isn't full of shit on the 3DS already for the love of god

>rune factory 4
Farming is just there. Might as well not even be

>Story of season
Let's try to shove a fully 3D game into a system that CLEARLY isn't built for extensive full 3D! FPS drops? Whatchu talkin bout?

I know there are good full 3D games on the system but at least those don't try to bite more that they can chew

Just give me a full 2D game chock full of content god dammit, not forced "we are so next gen guise" shit
>>
>>345039545
You're better off just emulating the games on dolphin anon. Playing through Animal Parade right now and I'm having a blast. As for a new Harvest Moon title I seriously doubt they would do it. If I recall correctly the franchise turned into a strictly puzzle-candy crush type game hence why we have story of seasons.
>>
>>345039545
Just hack your 3DS and install a CIA of FoMT then you fucking faggot
>>
>>345039894
Harvest Moon is known as Bokujo Monogatari in Japan, which Story of Seasons is a part of.

The Harvest Moon name is owned by Natsumi though and Marvelous stopped using Natsumi to bring the games over, so Marvelous can't use the Harvest Moon name, so now they're using the name "Story of Seasons"

Meanwhile Natsumi is using the name and shitting out mobile/facebook tier shovelware.
>>
>>345040369
Natsume*
>>
>>345040160
Might as well. Which is better: FoMT or the SNES one?
>>
>>345042239
No replies? Guess I'm getting both then
>>
>>345040369
Interesting I never knew that. But does that mean that they still plan to release Seed of Memories for the Wii u sometime soon and just slap story of seasons on it instead of Harvest Moon?
>>
>>345042239
>>345044860
This is my opinion, but I say go with FoMT
>>
Is Tree of Tranquility good?
>>
>>345045654
Get Animal Parade instead its pretty much ToT redone with more characters and a bigger island.
>>
She looks cute
>>
>>345047193
Is it the Sunshine Islands of Island of Happiness?
>>
>>345047339
Sunshine Islands
>>
>>345036625
>wanting to fuck a lady of the cloth
I bet she does it like a weasel OP is cursed I tell you.
>>
>>345040369
>>345040369
Oh, but they are making a new Harvest Moon for the 3DS. They released a trailer last E3. Now whether anyone will actually like it is a different story...https://youtu.be/CJemu9tTdgI
>>
>>345042239
Try out both. Friends of Mineral Town has no end and no satisfaction. Harvest Moon SNES has a definitive end and great satisfaction, if you pull it off that is.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.