[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As some of you may not be aware of, Habbo still exists years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
As some of you may not be aware of, Habbo still exists years after the Anonymous raids.

But my questions are...

What was the goal of the raids and was it to expose security flaws in their software?

Also, should the raids be considered a success if Habbo now has moderators constantly moderating the game and chat and the fact that the pool permanently closed down (deleted)?
>>
>What was the goal of the raids
Just for fun.
>>
>>345030189
I could have sworn I remember one thread on /b/ was discussing their security weaknesses.
>>
>>345030049
>I came here after chantology because I heard 4chan was some hardcore hacker justice League
It was just jerks having fun at the expense of others, like everything 4chan did before that cancer.
>>
>>345030049
POOLS CLOSED
>>
>goal

That's like saying "What's the goal for someone who jumps into a minecraft server and blew up everyones shit? Where they trying to make a statement about humanity?"

No dipshit. They thought it'd be fun to stir the pot. Don't overthink it.
>>
It was for the lulz
>>
>>345032615
>lulz
Takes me back
>>
>>345033472
Shit was pretty fun
>>
>>345030320
You're wrong. It was literally 4 teh lulz.
>>
>>345032407
>Ebaum's World FTW

Damn it's so old now.
>>
>>345030320
Nope, you're just an idiot.
>>
>>345030049
>>345030320

bait more?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.