[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this fat fuck still do anything these days but sellout shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160714_224739.jpg (87 KB, 720x679) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160714_224739.jpg
87 KB, 720x679
Does this fat fuck still do anything these days but sellout shit?
>>
and yet you're still subscribed to him.
>>
File: shiet.gif (804 KB, 300x167) Image search: [Google]
shiet.gif
804 KB, 300x167
>>345022707
Not OP, but I'm still subscribed to him in hopes that one day he'll return to his former glory even though his original stuff was only ever p good at best
>>
>>345022635
Yeah, dunkey is pretty bad
>>
>old Jontron
>memes and rage faces with cutaways
>new Jontron
>shilling and skits with cutaways
>>
>>345022635
The bootleg video was great
>>
>>345023452
Videos on actual video games are better but I guess dank memes and sellout shit pays the bills.
>>
Quickly watch it before he unlist 7 more videos
>>
>>345022635
>he deleted his Sonic R video from his channel
>a bunch of others too
Its the worst part of modern Jon. He should embrace what his channel used to be instead of hiding it
>>
>the skinnier Jon becomes the worst his material gets
Is it related somehow?
>>
Nigga jontron sold out to disney like 2 years ago.
>>
>>345022635
this retarded new set that he has pisses me off.
>>
>Get update that a new Jontron vid dropped
>Go see title
>Start video
>"Sponsored by the game he is reviewing"
>Close video
>Exit the internet
>Throw computer out the window

The fuck has happened to him /v/? When did he get this bad?
>>
>>345023452
True, it was good. We need more videos about video games, and less videos of him being a sellout.
>>
>>345027324
L O D S OF E M O N E

What that's spelled?
LOADS OF MONEY!
Problay..
>>
>>345026907
he's been a fat fuck this whole time, get glasses faggot
>>
>>345027476
Then was he just a gigantic money leech when he was with Arin on Game Grumps? He wasn't a sellout on Game Grumps, was it paying the bills that much for him?
>>
>watching some retards on YT
ayy
>>
>>345027598
gamegrumps was making money and brought him a giant fanbase.

I would assume 98% of /v/ didnt even knew about Jontron before GameGrumps. So yeh
>>
File: 1468366288022.gif (1 MB, 250x233) Image search: [Google]
1468366288022.gif
1 MB, 250x233
I tried watching a video of his because my retarded friend kept telling me how funny he is and I didn't laugh once. Didn't even crack a smile.

Go ahead and call me an elitist or whatever, but if there was a joke or if there's any humor in it, I'm not getting it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.