[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Left-Left-Right >*suddenly switch positions* Left-Right-Left-LEFT-Right-RIGHT-Le
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: it aint that easy.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
it aint that easy.webm
3 MB, 640x360
Left-Left-Right
>*suddenly switch positions*
Left-Right-Left-LEFT-Right-RIGHT-Left
>*QTE struggle to mark fight progression*
Left-Left-Right
>*switch positions*
Left-Right-Left-LEFT
>HIT!!! Almost killed
*whiff two swings and get shoved away from the edge of the ring*
Left-Left-Right
*switch positions*
Left-Right-...
>>
File: 1466977229897.jpg (20 KB, 315x325) Image search: [Google]
1466977229897.jpg
20 KB, 315x325
>>
>>345018167
OP did you go on your phone to post this as a cheap bump
>>
>>345018167
Aids.
>>
>>345018167
sigh, nothing
>>
>>345018167
you're nothing

>>345018006
I really liked this fight. It plays kinda like Punch Out if you think about it. An entire game of it would be pretty weak but it was a great minigame thing to have for just the final boss.
>>
>>345018006
Reminds me of the werewolf fight in The Order.
>>
>>345018804
>Reminds me of the werewolf fight in The Order.

Never tried that game but the fight you mentioned looks like it would be fucking awesome if you could just turn off the slow motion telegraphing and the button prompts. You don't need fucking button prompts if the button you're going to have to press in reaction to the enemy's specific attack is always going to be the same.

https://youtu.be/Ctv5G3q-mds?t=259
>>
File: TLOU end boss.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
TLOU end boss.webm
3 MB, 960x540
it's got nothing on the end boss of TLOU
>>
>>345018167
>9gag
>>
>>345020484
can't you shoot the two assistant surgeons in the gut and they will fall to the ground writhing in pain til they bleed out? They are the only people in the entire game who will do that when you shoot them. I mean you can usually execute the cannibal goons while they are begging, but at least they are still armed and will attack you if you hesitate. With the surgeons-assistants, it's just straight up murder.

Man, TLOU was kind of fucked up
>>
>>345018006

this is the most retarded shit I've ever seen
>>
File: thebanderas.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thebanderas.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>345021969
this is the most retarded post I've ever read
>>
>>345020484
This had so much more of an emotional impact though
>>
>>345020484
Are those surgeons looking for a cure? Did the MC kill them just because "muh daughterfu"?
>>
>>345024987
They were looking for a cute, but she was hardly the first immune person they'd dissected trying to find a cure, and there was absolutely NOTHING that suggested she was somehow special compared to the others. She could have still been the one to provide a cure though.

I can see why people disagree with the decision(Hell, I do), but it's nowhere near "Getting rid of a guaranteed(And the only) chance at finding a cure to save a girl".
It's more like denying them another roll of the dice, when they're trying to get triple 6s.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.