[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are any of the ghostbusters games good? I remember hearing about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Are any of the ghostbusters games good? I remember hearing about one a few years ago that was okay.
>>
LOL https://steamdb.info/app/425310/graphs/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tdyU_gW6WE
>>
File: 1453686436374.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1453686436374.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>>345014660

>7 in game
>19 all time peak
>still higher retention rate than battleborn
>>
>>345014387

The one a couple years ago, that had the original Ghostbusters 1&2 in the cast is the only one I've ever owned. And I enjoyed it so fucking much it made me miss everything.

And I saw the trailer and tried to watch a no commentary playthrough of the newest one.

I didn't make it 15 seconds.
Literally 15 seconds, and closed it.

Sony let SJWs & Feminists soapbox the shit out of the Ghostbuster Franchise.

I'm under the impression the only way they managed that was due to Harold Ramey dying, but I'm sure there's a more elaborate explanation somewhere.
>>
>>345014387
It's quite a difference what not having smartphones is like back in the day when something is happening in public. I get tired of people holding up their phones and recording everything.
>>
New Ghostbusters stuff is so bizarre.
It's never downright awful or putrid, it's just so mediocre, bland, and depressingly boring that it just makes you miss the old stuff, which is probably even worse than the media being downright awful.
>>
>>345014387
The one a couple of years ago was fucking great. Probably one of the best games based on a movie ever.
>>
>>345016039

I dunno the new theme is pretty fucking awful
>>
>>345016039
Pretty much the only reason the new movie is doing so well is the marketing
>this movie stars females and one of them is black
>if you don't see it you are sexist, racist, worse than hitler, and a trump supporter
>>
People seriously exaggerate how good that game was.

It was 7 hours if decent. It was enjoyable enough to play through and I expect you can get it fit pennies so yes, its worth it. It's not great though.

It's like saying Childs Play is a great film.
>>
>>345016546
The game was the third movie.
If you enjoyed the first film then it's an 8/10 already.
>>
>>345016546

gameplay kinda went off a cliff after a while because it devolved into a shooter instead of a ghostbustin game but the writing was on point and that's what matters most to me
>>
>>345014387
The Commodore 64 Ghostbusters game was well received.
>>
>>345016812
This
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.