[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people dislike Capcom when it's responsible for so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 2639759-2458825758-14449.jpg (66 KB, 800x277) Image search: [Google]
2639759-2458825758-14449.jpg
66 KB, 800x277
Why do people dislike Capcom when it's responsible for so many beloved franchises. Surely it can't just be about them not giving a shit about Mega Man since 2011
>>
Because every franchise is now crap.
>>
>only Mega Man

You must be over 18 to post here.
>>
>>345013269
I liked AA5; aimlessly clicking around for shit while investigating as always the worst part of the series and i'm glad they made it less tedious, though it was a tad easy in other respects
>>
Because /v/ is a nintendrone board.
>>
people liked capcom here until like 2013
>SFXT
>RE6
>DmC
>no MML3
it was a bad year
>>
People still like Capcom.

Cuz hey, at least they aren't Konami.
>>
>>345013146
Chef makes you the most delicious dishes.
Over time, not only Chef makes you dishes of lower and lower quality, he also starts to raise his prizes and antagonize you.
Would you still love Chef?
>>
>>345013146

>Why do people dislike Capcom when it's responsible for so many beloved franchises.
Konami made three of my five favorite franchises. But since Konami killed them all, I hate Konami.

Understand yet OP?
>>
>>345013882
how does capcom antagonize its fan base? mediocrity and malice are separate things
>>
>>345014251
>2016
>still being this assblasted over frogger
>>
>>345013841

That's the most fucking depressing thing. I remember back when MML3 was shitcanned and the years after it, I was kinda frustrated at Capcom for how they were acting (along with not putting out anything actually worth a damn in general for a time though they've been picking it up again in the last year or two) but holy fucking shit does Konami make them look like saints.
>>
>>345014251
Capcom made my favorite franchise, killed it for 10 years, and then brought it back. It's still good.

During those 10 years, I lamented the changing tastes of the gaming market, but still appreciated what Capcom had done for us. I guess that's what maturity is like, huh?
>>
capcom saved the fgc, thats mroe than enough reason for everyone to suck it's dick.
>>
They're also responsible for killing most of those beloved franchises and running the others into the ground.

Capcom today is not the Capcom of the past.
>>
>Dragon's Dogma
>DMC
>Monster Hunter
>Street Fighter
in terms of action games, capcom is top tier
>>
>>345013146
Because they refuse to localize monster hunter games also they refuse to put them on a console instead of a handheld.
>>
File: mhs.png (217 KB, 615x647) Image search: [Google]
mhs.png
217 KB, 615x647
>>345018467
>also they refuse to put them on a console instead of a handheld.

There's no reason to when every console release bombs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.