[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is ArmA 3 Apex worth it? Are people doing things OTHER THAN shitty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (404 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
404 KB, 2560x1440
Is ArmA 3 Apex worth it? Are people doing things OTHER THAN shitty sandboxes? Or is it the same bullshit with the same autistic simulator shit?
>>
>>345002997
I don't think arma is the game for you.
>>
why did you post rl picture???
>>
>>345003196
Because I couldn't find something else.
>>345003081
?!?!?!?!
>>
>>345002997
Mate if you don't like military sims, you shouldn't be playing Arma
>>
>>345003376
DayZ and the dumb fucking civilian simulator are what I hate.
>>
>>345003313
Nigga how did you have trouble with

>I don't think arma is the game for you

You seem to hate sandbox simulator games. Why the hell did you waste your money on this.

>>345003506
Then what's the problem? Play ZGM, make your own mission, play KOTH. You can do thins other then play Epoch.
>>
I mostly play BattleRoyale, for that Apex is quite nice.
Mainly thanks to jungle i wont get my ass sniped in 30 seconds.
>>
I like the idea of a jungle for Tanoa. My big complaints so far is the rest of it feels like a rush job. The campaign is just 7 co-op scenarios, the towns aren't as large or as destructible as Altis, and you can't enter a great majority of the buildings like you can in Altis.

Other then that, only time I play it is either when I join KotH servers, Zeus with about 8-16 friends, or do 50v50 scenarios. The pure sandbox/wasteland/DayZ stuff gets boring fast.
>>
Does the game still run like utter shit?
>>
>>345006205
it actually runs worse, dx12 was cancelled but it wouldnt made a change anyway. Its disgusting that bohemia cant fix their 15 year old engine
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.