[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: images-35.jpg (7 KB, 188x269) Image search: [Google]
images-35.jpg
7 KB, 188x269
What do you do
>>
>>344997062
i go with piper who is the better girl by far
>>
File: 1466759109207.jpg (8 KB, 323x241) Image search: [Google]
1466759109207.jpg
8 KB, 323x241
>>344997062
shoot her
>>
>>344997062
i don't play shit games
>>
>>344997062

I sell propane and propane accessories
>>
>>344997062
>open console
>qqq
>uninstall
>>
I get a sarcastic muscle brodude with patrol glasses and tattoos and do nothing but go from town to town murdering the shit out of everything with dog.

I literally do not give a fuck about the story, I'm level 35 and didn't even do a single quest yet. All I did was having fun and murdering as much people as possible.

When someone is set to essential I simply disable them with the console.

fuck your liberal BS if you give me even the slightness change to fuck off and wander off and do whatever the fuck I want instead of going through your moralist shit then by all mean I shall fuck off and wander off and do whatever the fuck I want.

Nice try tho, I'm sure it's a good game, you know, if you're white, meeky libcuck cuddle fucker from plebbit I guess.
>>
File: 8201364925_9e78eb60e2_m.jpg (20 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
8201364925_9e78eb60e2_m.jpg
20 KB, 240x240
>Can't romance Curie when she's still a Mr. Handy
>>
>>344997062
>mat_fullbright 0
>>
>>345000053
I found a way around that by messing with quest triggers. Why would you ever expect anything interesting from Bethesda in the first place?
>>
Step 1: Acquire gynoid medical sexdoll
Step 2: Acquire home base with terminal
Step 3: Acquire all video game holotapes
Step 4: Acquire maximum Nuka-Cola and junk food
Step 5: Live out game entirely as a shut in loser who only takes a break from vidya to fuck his robo gf.
>>
Join the Brotherhood with Cait and smelt all the synths.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.