[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok lads tell me, will this still be fun in a week? A month? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 578x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 578x327
ok lads tell me, will this still be fun in a week? A month? How long do you think you'll keep playing?
>>
I haven't started.
>>
I uninstalled it within 3 hours. Buggy and there is literally no game underneath the pokemon google maps skin.
>>
starting to already get bored with it desu. it was the reason i started going on longer and longer walks but now im doing it moreso for the walk and rarely looking at my phone unless im at a gym i know is there
>>
>>344996275
till' i get a big fat dragonite or gyrados
>>
/v/ doesn't play this game. They just stay indoors all day shitposting about it.
>>
If they don't change things, people will lose interest soon.
>buggy as hell, servers crash constantly
>same Pokemon pop up frequently
>when you do get an uncommon Pokemon, good luck trying to evolve it, you'll need 14 more
>throw 4 pokeballs, finally catch it, game freezes, lose Pokemon and 4 pokeballs
>>
>>344997012
Speak of the devil, just happened to me.
>open app first time in 3 days
>encounter magikarp for the first time
>throw 3 balls in order to catch him
>game freezes
>no balls
>no magikarp
Not like it would matter, you need 100 candies to evolve him anyway. That's 25 fucking magikarps. I've seen 1 in a week
>>
>>344998898
actually that's 400 candies you need to evolve him. gyrados' base CP is fucking huge.
>>
I got my favorite and then I put it away.

I think I gave it a solid 20 hours before I realized there was a hard cap in terms of how far you could possibly go.

It was fun in a cute/sweet way but its not really a game, its just an excuse to meet new people.
>>
>>344999084
So you're telling me you need 100 fucking magikarps. 3 for catching and 1 for transferring? Fuck that. Seriously, am I playing wrong? Is there any way to get candy faster?
>>
Maybe a month if they dont add any content. Having fun with it though.
>>
Really boring because i dont have unlimited data
>>
>>344999615
You get a bunch of candies when you hatch eggs. But yeah, 400 candies still seems too high. By the time you get that much candy you will be finding Gyrados in the wild.
>>
>>344999615
hatching eggs but you can't control what comes out of them so not really, you just have to get lucky with a string of magikarps

that being said, like i said, gyrados is really powerful so it makes sense that itd take a long time to get
>>
I'm determined to complete my pokedex. I will admit it's a chore forcing myself to walk around the graveyard every morning to stock on pokeballs. But when I'm out with friends and I'm focused on completing my collection, I get hyped.

No doubt this is a fad and the norms will only ever play during social gatherings within a month
>>
File: 1467464313462.png (71 KB, 260x202) Image search: [Google]
1467464313462.png
71 KB, 260x202
>>345000539
>yfw they only release one of each legendary
>>
>my Samsung Galaxy A5 has no gyro
>AR doesn't work
Well, I guess it's a good thing, I probably shouldn't be "playing" this shitty "game" anyway. Those grapes are sour as fuck.
>>
File: into the trash it goes.jpg (21 KB, 300x266) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.jpg
21 KB, 300x266
Not a fan of mobile games.
>>
>>344996275
I had a pokedate last night and got stood up. This morning I had no desire to,play anymore. I'll probably get over it and find some other hole to bust in after I catch more dank pokes tonight
>>
File: 1467613218188.png (533 KB, 964x560) Image search: [Google]
1467613218188.png
533 KB, 964x560
they claimed they will be updating every 2 weeks.
>>
>>344996437
This, I caught a few things at my house and then went out into the wild and didn't find shit. There is hardly anything to do in this game except waste time, spend money, and let the NSA spy on you. There is no real conquest or glory- It's sad. Pokemon fans have wanted this forever and the CIA had to make this piece of shit.
>>
>>345004991
conspiracy theorists in 2016
>>
>>344996275
I already stopped.
>>
Are they even going to introduce an actual battle system? How the hell would that work. People already have a ton of strong pokemon. What the hell was the point of choosing a starter pokemon?
>>
>>344996275
Hope they add trading and Gen 2 soon, and don't add anything after Gen 2
>>
Fuck this game and its' jewish tricks. But I enjoy shootin some hoops while I'm out jogging.
>>
>>344996545
Congratulations, this is the whole purpose of the game
>>
>>345006808
They won't do a traditional battle system I think
>>
Hopefully long enough for Nintendo to realize they belong making retarded phone apps for normie scum so they'll get the fuck out of the console business forever taking their cancer with them.
>>
>>345002710
I really hope they make it so legendaries only pop up in high elevations, teach those fatties how to hike
>>
>>345005818
It must be so nice to know everything. Tell me friend, are you prepared for what's coming? I'm only trying to help but you must be world's more intelligent than I am.
>>
>>345007280
>implying Nintendo is more normie than dudebro box and weebstation

Nintendo fans are literally autists, the opposite of normie
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.