[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /v/'s opinions on Mario All Stars? Definitive version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What is /v/'s opinions on Mario All Stars?

Definitive version or butchered port?
>>
>>344986140
Only if it's the version that also has World.
>>
The SMB1 version has weird physics, but besides that, it's good.

I prefer the Super Mario Advance series, though.
>>
preddy good

SMAS+SMW is superior
>Nintendo decided to jew people of with a re-release of SMAS on Wii
>>
Arguably the first game I ever played. It was alright, I mostly liked playing as Peach in SMB2.
>>
>>344986140
Definitive port and butchered edition
>>
>>344986380
Yeah this somewhat pissed me off that the anniversary one didn't include mario world.
>>
I got it for 30 bucks at a pawn shop. Did i do good
>>
This was actually my very FIRST video game. The first one I ever saw and the first one I ever played.
>>
>>344986698
I'm sorry.
>>
>>344986683
No. I have 3 copies of this game (original SNES cartridges). They're worth nothing.

>>344986750
Why? Is that supposed to be bad? Being born into the SNES era was great. Watching my older sisters play this game along with Super Mario World, Mega Man X and A Link to the Past are some of my best memories.
>>
>>344986140
It was good. The graphics rehaul really makes 1,2, and Lost Levels a lot more playable and has aged pretty well compared to the NES versions.
The save files and ability to jump around between worlds on the games is also a huge improvement over the original titles.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.