[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/SVQ/ Stupid vidya questions thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 55ZJaQ3.gif (993 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
55ZJaQ3.gif
993 KB, 1600x900
Post here if you have questions about vidya and anon will help.
>Game recommendations
>Tips and tricks
>Walk-through
>Platform questions
>Bugs and glitches fixes
>Performance questions
>Character builds

Ask away!
>>
File: 1464036057461.jpg (593 KB, 700x1062) Image search: [Google]
1464036057461.jpg
593 KB, 700x1062
Is there a vidya version of Tabletop Warhammer?

I want to get into it but I super don't have the money for figures+paints and shit

Might be more of a /tg/ question
>>
>>344983319
Check Mount and Blade
>>
>>344983457
I meant moreso to learn the rules and whatnot

Still Mountain Blade?
>>
>>344983621
Check Advanced Wars on the GBA or NDS
>>
>>344983860
Alright, thanks senpai
>>
>>344984036
Happy to help familia
>>
>>344983860
On that note, would Fire Emblem also count? I'm not really familiar with Warhammer, so I wondered if the rules and stuff are similar.

t. not that anon
>>
>>344984217
The concept is relatively the same so I'd say yes.
>>
>>344984217
Original anon here, I've been watching some games on youtube to try and get the hang of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWy5FOeohrk

This is what sparked it for me
>>
>>344983319
>>344983621
Can't say I care much about Warhammer or fantasy stuff in genereal, but there are Shadow of the Horned Rat and Dark Omen, though I don't know how close to the tabletop and good they actually are.

Other than that, the closest are probably turn-based and real-time wargames, but I don't know any fantasy-based ones, only historical stuff.

Fire Emblem and Advance Wars are nothing like it at all by the way beyond being TBS, and if that's close enough you're better off with Battle for Wesnoth or Battle Isle 3.
>>
Could I get witcher3 to run on amd 455 cpu, 6850 gpu, 4 gb ram. Dont mind the graphics, only important thing is fps and not sub 1024x768 or something like that resolution.
>>
>>344986315
Why don't you download it and see? It's much better that way?
>>
>>344983319
Pretty sure total war warhammer would be the closest
>>
Why don't we ever discuss Clash of Clans? I'm sure more than a few anons play it as a guilty pleasure
>>
>>344986702

Cause my dl speed is 500 kb/s at best
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.