[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why this doesn't die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Nintendo-logo-red.png (67 KB, 2268x1688) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-logo-red.png
67 KB, 2268x1688
When virtual boy and N64 flopped, I thought that it would die. Then fucking Pokemon happened.
When GC became 3rd among the 6th gen. consoles, I thought that it would die. Then fucking NDS and Wii happened.
When Wii died, WiiU flopped so hard and 3DS lost to smartphones, I finally thought that this time it was really going to die. But wtf is Miitomo and PokemonGo.
Curse this gay world.
>>
>>344972028
It's die as soon as your mom stops being a slut
>>
Because u r le cuck xDDDD
>>
>>344972028
Nintendo is a fad

And then another fad, and then another and another

They're a factory producing lightnings in the bottle

From 1889 to likely the heat death of the universe
>>
>>344972028

>I want Nintendo to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

Childish nigger holy shit
>>
>>344972028
>Curse this gay world.

Kill yourself then. No one will miss you because you have no friends.
>>
>>344972467
Actually you're right.
>>
>>344972559

Then do it. What are you waiting for?
>>
>>344972139
>>344972361
>>344972369
>>344972416
>>344972467
>>344972559
You've all been rused by the False Flag King. Do not post any further. Anyone who posts anything under this line without saging is a massive retard.

The reason why nintendo aint dead is because they make actual "games" not interactive brown/grey movies

Games, understand
>>
>>344972028
>3ds lost to smart phones
True, but if that's the case, EVERY console practically lost to smart phones.

The 3DS was Nintendo's saving grace this gen, Miitomo didn't really do bizzarely well to save Nintendo, and Pokemon Go just came out, but you know that this will put Nintendo in the green for atleast the next year.
>>
I agree swordling
>>
>>344972919
Don't forget amiibo.
>>
>>344972693
thank you for shutting down this toxic thread friend

$0.04 has been deposited into your account
>>
Isn't the 3DS still the most dominant platform this generation though?
>>
>>344973426
Fuck this guy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.