[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>skin gambling officially BANNED by Valve >owners of kara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1443365175657.png (120 KB, 294x300) Image search: [Google]
1443365175657.png
120 KB, 294x300
>skin gambling officially BANNED by Valve
>owners of kara fades/dopplers on actual suicide watch

Will you guys start playing now that the game isn't just a jerkoff over each others 20c skins?
>>
fucking finally
game is still shit tho
>>
skins popularized the game, so i don't think anyone is going to play now
>>
>>344971437
Maybe, is csgo good?
>>
>>344971518
whole lot less shit watching someone try to do a clutch without inspecting their knife and dying

god i'm so happy, fuck faggots who have like 10 karambits from gamblong, eat a dick i'll have a good one soon for $50
>>
>>344971437
valve is so great, after two years and billions of dollars in profits they finally decided to stop gambling after the potential for them to get sued became a real possibility
>>
I'm kinda drunk, can someone explain what will happen to the market?

I know about skins, but in a way doesn't this kinda make some skins more rare? i don't know too much vodka mates.

To be honest when i heard about the crash, i thought it was due to the amount of cheating in the majors lol. Game is a joke now. Cheating at literally every level. You can't even buy a new account and rape noobs anymore because you have to grind and even once you do that, there are like 3 players in the server who are 20 ranks less than they should be lol.
>>
IF CSGO lounge skin betting gets shut down then a majority of people who watch professional matches will decrease dramatically
>>
>>344972074
> what will happen to the market?
probably nothing, only gambling sites (spin to win skins, anything that can be rigged) will be forced to shut down
betting sites (where outcome cant be rigged (unless teams throw)) will probably remain

>I know about skins, but in a way doesn't this kinda make some skins more rare?
unlikely, since skins wont be lost as sites dont hold the skins, only trading bots (steam accounts ran by bots) do

>To be honest when i heard about the crash, i thought it was due to the amount of cheating in the majors lol.
viewership is declining because of the cheating, skin crash might not happen at all, playerbase decline is caused by pokemon go and overwatch
>>
>karambit fades will be on the market again
>people will probably still try to talk about unicorn dick patterns and shit

No one cares, i will buy the cheapest one. Hurry up. It's over. Your business is over.
>>
>>344971623
Worst FPS in the last ten years. Worst CS as well.
>>
>>344971437

Skin trading isn't banned. Gambling with skins is (as well as trying to sell the skins for real money).
>>
>>344972881
Which is what i said, spastic.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.