[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people who are fine with the way Zero Escape ended
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103
>there are people who are fine with the way Zero Escape ended
>>
File: 1467980733091.jpg (58 KB, 532x531) Image search: [Google]
1467980733091.jpg
58 KB, 532x531
>b-but we were lucky to get the game at all!
>>
>>344965027
Why was ZTD basically VLR all over again? Even most of the speeches are straight from that game.
>>
File: 1468353221619.png (2 MB, 3209x2166) Image search: [Google]
1468353221619.png
2 MB, 3209x2166
>>344965027
I was more disappointed by the fact that the last third of the game was a fucking movie and had no puzzles.
>>
I can't believe I waited years for this piece of shit honestly. Uchi let us down.
>>
File: my face when no face.png (102 KB, 300x258) Image search: [Google]
my face when no face.png
102 KB, 300x258
>>344965027
>posting Nyakane without a spoiler
>>
Nit sure if posted last thread but

https://youtu.be/EiN2wO0W0iU

Uchi panel at AX
>>
File: 1468302100263.jpg (58 KB, 270x492) Image search: [Google]
1468302100263.jpg
58 KB, 270x492
>>344965104
We were lucky? That's not it, anon. Just think of all those alternate timelines that ZE didn't get any conclusion.
>>
>>344965027
I want this nendo
>>
File: 1468452942612.png (93 KB, 536x267) Image search: [Google]
1468452942612.png
93 KB, 536x267
The first 80% of the game was better than anything in 999 or VLR storywise.
The ending was a let down.
>No Kyle
>The player/?/blick winkel doesn't interact with the world in any way
>Presence of a 4th member of Q team constantly contradicted
>The dog did nothing
>The passwords were irrelevant, and were no way used in the game. They provided hints to the player, but the player didn't have any impact on the game, so they were meaningless

And for a 124 year old genius, Delta is fucking dense. Here is what he could have done:
>Hey guys, you're all Shitters right?
>Well look, in a couple of years someone is going to start an atomic war
>The best idea I have is to kill 75% of the population and hope for the best. Yeah, it's retarded, but it's the best I've got.
>If you guys could find out who starts the war, and go back and stop them that would be great
>>
I just don't understand how time travel works in this series.
In VLR you change the future by going to the past various times but then the alternate histories still exist somehow then in ZTD there are infinite timelines?
>>
>>344966750
>75%
Doesn't he also need to do that to cause VLR so they can start the timeline where he's born?

He might also have that bullshit where anything less than 75% means the terrorist is still alive.
>>
>>344966876
There where always infinite timelines.
>>
>>344966750
Had he done that he wouldn't exist

He does crazy torture game because his parents decided to fuck on a crazy torture game that he created so that his parents could fuck

This is what happens when you make time travel a gimmick
>>
>>344966979
No it's fine because both Delta and Phi were sent back over 100 years in the past, not needing the present or future to exist.
>>
>>344967435
ZTD'S at least the 2nd or 3rd+ bootstrap loop for their birth.

Delta said he needed Sigma and Diana to fuck so he could exist but he had no way of knowing if he existed or not until we actually got to the ending where they do.

He and Phi are in a state of existing and not existing until they fuck.

It's Schrödinger's Fuck.
>>
>>344967435
I guess the answer to this question would be that he needs to grow up to re-create the game otherwise he wouldn't exist... But even that would be retarded thinking about it.

The machine transfers atoms seemingly like a printer, so if he grew up and did nothing, then there still would be no paradox.

That machine is just retarded as well. As far as I see it, the original Sigma and Diana watch their original children die of starvation after sending copies to another dimension, before dying of starvation themselves.
>>
I stopped and thought about it for a second

is there really a point to convincing people in VLR that they're not on the moon?

like, what is the reasoning behind making sigma/phi/alice/clover believe that it wasn't the moon

what did that actually accomplish

why would sigma need to think that he was in a young body
>>
>>344967910
They where never convinced that they where on the moon until they found out they where on the moon

There was no reason to tell them otherwise, they wheren't told that they where on the planet earth either
>>
>>344967910
I don't think it was intentional, just a side effect that resulted in a nice twist for the player.
One other potential answer is that you need the participants to want to live. If Sigma knew that his family, his friends and the majority of people he's ever known were dead, and that he was in his old age, he might be less reluctant to cooperate, or no longer have much of a will to survive. It's not like he knows he can time travel, and that will to live his necessary for the plan to work.
>>
>>344968170
>I don't think it was intentional, just a side effect
but radical-6
>>
>>344967910
>why would sigma need to think that he was in a young body
I don't think they ever tried to convince him, he's just a dipshit that only has access to 1 dusty mirror.

As for the moon, they were infected with Radical 6, and obviously sensing the world moving at 1/6 speed might fuck with their heads, so the moon was a valid option for developing their stupid psychic powers.
>>
>>344967910
some of them wouldn't have been so eager to escape if they knew they were on the Moon
they would also have started asking how they got there and all other stuff

one of the point was that they had to know the least about the entire experiment for it to work
>>
4th game when?
>>
>>344966750
Kyle died when he tried getting in.
There were only ways that showed he was there. He even gets shot in a bunch of endings. Extra gunshots, old man, etc.
Gab was a tool to make them think there are different wards. This was also a thing that made them not question being awake at different times.
They were there to foreshadow the old man even more as well as make you figure out that Sean wasn't Q. I already knew there was a 4th person because of these. Not to mention it's the DECIsion game (10).

He needed Diana/Sigma to get it on to make him have MINDHACC, not to be born. He was already 'born', but without powers.

He also needed them to 'have a drive'. Hell, he could have done what you said in a timeline only to be killed by Crash Keys type fuckers.
I mean, if someone said to me "some guy" is going to kill -everyone-, and he had to kill 6 million, I would probably put an end to him too.
>>
Please tell me this does'nt end here
>>
>>344970104
Maybe Uchi writes an epilogue or something but i kinda doubt it. They´ll probably port all the other games though.
>>
>>344971234
It felt to me like he set up a 4th game.
>>
File: what.png (873 KB, 2535x1426) Image search: [Google]
what.png
873 KB, 2535x1426
I've never been this disappointed with a game before. I loved 999 and VLR. And even if some of the twists in VLR were a bit wonky, it was still possible to suspend your disbelief and roll with it

But the writing in ZTD is fucking atrocious, and the twists are so ridiculous that you can't take them seriously in the least

What happened? Were 999 and VLR happy accident and he's always been a shit writer, or did they just drop the ball with this one? Given how over half the soundtrack is just reused stuff from VLR I'd not be surprised if they just kind of rushed this out

The Sigma reveal in VLR was silly, but at least it was alluded to with dialog. But how the fuck did they think anyone would take the Delta/Q twist seriously? How the fuck was there an offscreen character that no one even acknowledged until the tail end of the game? How the fuck?
>>
>>344972053
They had COMPLEX MOTIVES.
>>
>>344972053
They acknoweldge him like 5 times so people will say you are wrong and the twist is perfect.
>>
>>344965027
>expecting anything else from Hackikoshi
>>
Were we wrong? Should we have just let him rip off Infinity?
>>
>The way they start consciously shifting towards the end of the game

Completely ruined it for me. Concepts/abilities like that are interesting as long as there's set rules that limit them. As soon as it turns into power of friendship bullshit it becomes completely fucking retarded

Also, if it's so easy to move about dimensions, and there's an infinite probability of any sort of dimenion existing, why not just shift to one where the fanatic/whatever dies in a car crash or something? Delta tried so hard to create one where a group of 9 people might be able to stop him, when there's already one out there where they don't need to stop him. Yeah, it's one where he doesn't exist, but he dies of old age before any of that shit happens anyway so who the fuck caaaaares
>>
>>344972053
I think he only wrote like 33% of it, which doesn't help
>>
>>344972718
Why didn't Uchikoshi just write all the scenarios himself?
>>
>>344972595

Bioshock infinite logic.

>The fact that Big Badeal exists in even one universe Triggers me so hard I need to create an interdimensional IF function that prevents him from ever existing, at the cost of an infinite number of lives/universes
>>
>>344972595
Do not forget that in VLR Phi and Sigma absorbed everyone elses powers. But in ZTD everyone keeps their powers. So stupid.
>>
File: 1464895235730.png (138 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
1464895235730.png
138 KB, 550x350
>>344972971
>>344972595
Also Uchi "forgot" to add Santa, Snake and K to ZTD. Not to mention that Delta for some reason is 124 and it´s never explained why he still is strong enough to strangle Mira, etc. And that flying kick by Phi against an opponent with a shotgun is fucking ridicolous without any way to redeem it.
>>
>>344973450
epigenetics
>>
>>344973450
Maybe he mindjacked Mira and strangled herself.
I wish they would have localized Punch Line instead.
>>
>>344973546
That only explains him being able to MINDUHACKU but not being able to become 124.
>>
>>344973587
not really mira definitely struggled against him this is why she has skin and blood on her fingernails while delta has scratches

>>344973615
epigenetics explains both
>>
>>344973894
Yeah I forgot about the scratches. He is osmehow 124 years old and still as powerful as an adult male.
Complex motives.
>>
>>344973587
>localized Punch Line
wasn't that confirmed already?
>>
>>344972908
He's always had assistants, FYI.
>>
>>344974075
yeah but in a game where people travel through time and space, getting this old i probably the least questionable
>>
I wouldn't have minded the
>complex motives
if the game looked pretty.
>>
>>344974732
I liked how Mira and Eric looked like they were ripped from a Telltale game.
>>
do the other timelines keep existing or they get deleted as things don't happen?
>>
>>344965779
Posted in last thread but always good to repost for the sleepyheads who missed it.
>>
>>344975026
Keep existing. Remember the end of VLR.
>>
>>344965027
These portraits were the thing I liked the most about ZTD desu
>>
Did i miss out on the true ending or is CQD-2 the real ending? Mine seemed to end half way through the dialogue, got 100% fragments and execution scenes.
>>
>>344965027
>there are people who expected everything to be resolved and the ending to be the literal second coming of christ.
I am fine with how it ended. Not overjoyed, but satisfied. It was a workmanlike, competent ending even if it didn't reach the heights of the other two (hence the disappointment running rampant in these threads). I'm still bitter about Kyle though
>>
>>344965027
How would you have ended it then?
>>
>>344976779
Take a look at all the new Files you got. They explain what the cast is doing afterwards.
>>
>>344965027
Being able to control the shifting was annoying, i thought they weren't able to pick when they went back, cause didn't Sigma back a decade too far?
>>
>>344976839
How mature, so superior to the plebs that aren't satisfied.
>>
>>344967435
But if the bunker never happened at least once, he wouldn't have been created. It needs to happen at least once for his data to be transferred to that point. Which is why he had to create that timeline and the decision game. Even if it only has to happen once for the data to be transferred, it has to happen once, and we are playing that instance.
>>
File: 1468271982538.png (752 KB, 1581x962) Image search: [Google]
1468271982538.png
752 KB, 1581x962
>>344972184
>>344972053
>5 times
>>
>>344977052
no his timing was perfect
>>
File: Virtue's Last Reward (35).jpg (116 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
Virtue's Last Reward (35).jpg
116 KB, 960x544
>>344975636
that's exactly why I am asking
>>
>>344977069
No, I just never expected things that others did. It seemed unlikely that he'd answer all the questions about 999 and VLR characters, so I wasn't surprised it didn't happen. And the ending may have stretched credulity, but it hit the right emotional/thematic beats for me. I've always thought the series was about embracing the esper powers and using them proactively instead of reactively like in the last two games, and that was pretty much what the ending was about. And while it wasn't perfect, it worked for me. Not to mention a lot of the issues people have with the ending are explained in the game, at least partially, with the rest being pretty easy to fill in,
>>
>>344977335
If you were actually capable of reading you would have seen we were talking about the other characters talk about Q. Which, according to the image you so arrogantly posted to prove us wrong, happens only 4/5 times.
>>
>>344977560
I count 7
>>
>>344965104
We were faggot. The poll proved only a minority of /v/ wish the game hadn't been made, you faggots are the loudest
>>
Was Gab just killed for shock value? I can't remember the wording but Delta made it seem like it was a good thing since he was getting old but it seemed out of place in that moment. Unless he didn't want him to die in the explosion.
>>
>>344977618
t. Reddit
>>
>>344977658
the assumptions are that they have no extra reason to not shift to the point where they won the coin flip
>>
>>344977658
he didn't want any reasons for them to stay in that timeline, such as gab dying because he can't shift if they shifted out

the only way to get gab back is to jump
>>
File: edgybait.jpg (28 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
edgybait.jpg
28 KB, 625x626
>>344977685
The poll was never on reddit. I know because I made it. He's right when he says the amount of shitposters is disproportionate to the people who liked it. But it's fun chatting with (you) fags
>>
Did nobody realize that the entire game is Delta setting up a perfect situation for himself to SHIFT or what?
>>
>>344977821
I am accusing you of being redditors.
Yeah, a poll where the majority of people that voted didn't remember anything from VLR and are mostly retards that giggle at the hilarious Carlos memes, I guess as long as you can make memes it makes it good.

Now scream bait even more, retard.
>>
>>344977839
he cannot shift
>>
>>344978171
everyone can shift
even Mira, Eric and the robot
>>
>>344977937
>As long as you can make memes it makes it good.
I'm not gonna lie, it does make the threads a lot more fun. Drowns out depressing fucks like you. But like I said here >>344977441 I guess my expections for the ending were more in line with the vision Uchi had, so I wasn't disappointed. And I feel like a flawed ending doesn't invalidate all the good from before then.
Also, if people don't remember what you do about the series, and like the ending more than you, why does that trigger you so hard?
And just because you believe it doesn't mean it isn't bait
>>
>>344977437
Phi how the fuck do you know anything about what he's asking
You were worm food for 90% of it
>>
>>344978219
yes but only because of resonance which they did when delta was dead so the others would have to help him shift
>>
>>344978227
so retconning pretty much all of VLR is how you expected the series to end?
it doesn't trigger me if people enjoy it as long as they don't try to shut out people that didn't
>>
>>344978404
They didn't retcon much at all. I would've liked a bit of elaboration on FtS, but I always felt they were more a plot device than an actual big threat. And what we learnt didn't actively contradict what we saw, at least in the way I interpreted the events. That being said, I really wish he had've included Kyle or explained that was pretty much non-canon. What in-particular rubbed you the wrong way/counted as a retcon when compared to VLR. Just curious to see what we differ on.
>>
>>344977658
>it was a good thing since he was getting old
Delta said something like "Gab had little life left in hin", he was a lying dick, Twins Ending revealed that Gab had at least 10 more months of life.
>>
>>344978750
>They didn't retcon much at all.
Literally the entirety of Another Time End
>>
>>344978750
>Junpei location
>SOIS
>FtS, the HQ and how they found it
>the Mars experiment
>Sigma and Phi reason to be there
>Kyle and ?
>Brother
>Left
>Akane's statements

you could literally skip VLR and have the same game experience
>>
This isn't an end damn it. It's more like a side story. Just something to explain what happened to sigma or what could have happened during his time the the mars base.

We can still move forward to the events at the end of VLR. Uchi would just have to conveniently forget some details of what happened in ZTM (Complex Motives) and we can move on like nothing happened. Then maybe we can get a real ending. How it was suppose to be.
>>
The sheer mental gymnastics of Uchi apologists blows my fuckin' mind. It's as if no realistic opinion of the game is allowed, and if you don't blindly believe that the game is amazing and satisfying, you're a shitposter. Then they throw a fit demanding "rebuttals" for their personal attacks and faulty arguments ("You shouldn't expect answers from a four-year-old Q&A! Why? Because I said so!").

tl;dr the childish vocal majority is as grating as always
>>
>>344978171
To SHIFT you either need the ability to, or be surrounded by experienced SHIFTers. It just so happened he was surrounded by eight of them with his life in danger at the end of the game.
>>
>>344980768
>>344981589
Wrong.
>>
>>344982531
yeah, nice argument there buddy
>>
File: 1468042914928[1].jpg (155 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1468042914928[1].jpg
155 KB, 700x525
out of all the memes created for ZTD, I think this one is my favourite. Elegant simplicity.
>>
>>344982610
Don't respond to shitposting, friend.
>>
File: 1467836083161.png (241 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1467836083161.png
241 KB, 600x337
>>344981589
>Junpei location
not contradicted. Literally no idea what you're talking about
>SOIS
not mentioned does not equal not contradicted
>FtS and shit
I never thought they would've had just one HQ
>The mars experiment
Still there, just revealed to have been a ploy by FtS, not hijacked by them
>Sigm and Phi reason to be there
Still there trying to stop Rad-6, but they have no idea about how it'll happen so the best they can hope for is to win the game and prevent it that way
>Kyle and ?
I know bro. This one still hurts
>Brother
I don't see revealing more layers about him as a retcon.
>Left
Not mentioned doesn't equal contradicted
>Akane's statements
I'll give you this one. I was disappointed by her portrayal.
I'll admit that you could play it as a standalone, but each game has been that way. I didn't think that was specifically bad, because I expected it to only really link to VLR in an ending or two. I always thought the base wasn't gonna be designed specifically to release Rad 6. Again, this is just my interperetation and experience, but I felt that some things others wanted more elaboration on were already explained sufficiently. But that's just me, and I accept that others feel differently. What pisses me off is fucks like this dick >>344982162 that think by enjoyin it our opinoins are invalid. Saying no realistic opinion of the game is allowed is bullshit as it implies people liking it isn't a realistic or legitimate view. It tries to say that because we expected something different and make that opinion known we're awful four year olds, but it's doing the exact same thing. We get it mate, you didn't like the game and felt like you were owed more. We get it. Other didn't though, so you don't need to try bring them down. What you're doing is known as a Genetic Fallacy, assuming that their opinion is invalid because it comes from somebody who doesn't view the flaws that you do in the way you do. So just relax and enjoy the memes.
>>
>>344982762
>I don't see revealing more layers about him as a retcon.
>entire motivation is because of the unjust treatment of left
>"who? oh he wasn't even my brother who gives a fuck lol"
>>
>>344982886
Yeah. I guess I viewed that as a bit o religous bullshit to help him build the cult. I don't doubt he liked Left and he was real, but the core of his motivation being Left seemed like a clever exaggeration on his part for the benefit of gaining followers. Also, I honeypot the Sean bots as a rough prototype of what would be the first generation mymridons though I wish that was explained more
>>
>>344982369
Never considered that. But then why hand over the gun at the very end of the last cut scene?
>>
>>344983485
Because he needed to be the one in danger to trigger it
>>
File: 1467657245455.png (816 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467657245455.png
816 KB, 1280x720
>>344982369
Shame he was dead before they shifted
>>344982624
This and pic related are my favourite
>>
>>344983598
>Shame he was dead before they shifted

dude what
>>
Anon from last thread that said I was going to give Never7 one more shot here.

Forgot to ask, any recommended order for the routes?
>>
>Science fiction VNs are a dime a dozen in moonland
>ZE series is unremarkable and kind of poorly written compared to the best of them

It's no wonder why Uchi is sucking the West's dick and panders to us so hard.
>>
>tfw played all the games but don't remember much from VLR
>want to replay VLR but only got the save wiping 3DS version
>>
>>344983856
>don't remember much from VLR
It's okay; neither did the creator.
>>
>>344983598
Oh, you mean the very end. The way I see it, non-shifters can only piggy back on others, so they have to do it first. I may be wrong though
>>344983856
It barely wipes. Just don't save in the pec room
>>
>>344983679
First part meant for >>344983941
>>
>>344983679
Remember when he made Eric blast him with a shotgun like just as the countdown started?
>>
>>344984116
Yes, but that isn't the part where he is surrounded by a full suite of experienced shifters.
>>
>>344982762
>not contradicted. Literally no idea what you're
talking about
In VLR Clover states she joined SOIS only because Seven asked them to do so because they couldn't find Junpei anywhere. Which is kinda of strange considering according to ZTD they worked together and Junpei worked for a detective agency so finding him wouldn't be that hard. Also Jumpei said he was at the Mars experiment but as a collaborator since he recognized Diana's message to Control.
also this is more about ZTD but how much drug that erase your memory did the bracelet have since Junpei forgot about eveyrthing even the 5 days at Dcom and about the ring.
>not mentioned does not equal not contradicted
they were the ones going to storm FtS HQ and they only knew about the place thanks to the clue Alice's father left on his own body
>I never thought they would've had just one HQ
still
this is a valid argument but still they were supposedly super hard to fin considering not even people working for the Department of Defense and using espers could findthem
>Still there, just revealed to have been a ploy by FtS, not hijacked by them
which is a retcon considering they said it was a government facility, feels like people would know if something is private or not
>Still there trying to stop Rad-6, but they have no idea about how it'll happen so the best they can hope for is to win the game and prevent it that way
yeah but they were important because they were the ones able to jump between timelines and parallel worlds and keep their memories but end up doing nothing in ZTD
>>Brother
>I don't see revealing more layers about him as a retcon.
well this Brother and the one Alice and Dio talked about are pretty much two different characters
>>
Is Stein;s Gate better than ZTD? Or more satisfying? Got it during the flash sale when ZTD came out and I'll fire it up soon. Wondering if I should bother right now though since I'm still kinda pissed. And I know it's just a VN but I mean honestly ZTD was a bunch of youtube videos where you had to type some numbers in beforehand. Literally every puzzle or item hunt was just "X is found right next to Y, oh now you can solve Z!"
>>
>>344984439
S;G seems to receive a positive reception whenever its discussed on the site so fire that fucker up.
>>
File: 1457459072622.png (395 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1457459072622.png
395 KB, 620x465
>>344984439
Careful, anon. You´re most likely gonna get spoiled if you just start talking about a VN. I would also recommend checking out Root:Double if you want something in the way of ZE/Ever 17. It´s also made by the producer of Ever 17 and is mostly mystery/Sci-fi stuff, about 50+ hours playtime.
>>
>>344984330
Yeah. I forgot about that.
I know they were doing that.I meant not mentioned in ZTD. Nothing in ZTD contradicts SOIS's plan
If FtS is as big as they mentioned I don't think its unreasonable to have them secretly manipulating a government program. They could easily have a mole or two, which is what I assumed. Thought it'd be covered a bit though
Yeah. That was disappointing, I was expecting D-Team to do the C-Team shenanigans, but I figured the death/search for Phi kinda put a dampener on that
>Brother
I thought of the cult as a means to an end. And this was is true form so to speak. We obviously have different views about some shit, but that's all g. Now you've made me angry about Junpei though. I hadn't realized that contradiction and it's pissed me off
>>
Eric did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>344984784
>Now you've made me angry about Junpei though. I hadn't realized that contradiction and it's pissed me off
Another one introduced in ZTD: him and Akane apparently were inseparable and went to festivals and shit as kids and knew eachother outside of school... which calls into question how he didn't know Santa, considering not having parents and being raised by your brother is KIND OF really fucking unusual
>>
>>344985037
I'd had friends I'd hang out with outside of school whose families I knew jack shit about. I'd let that one slide based on personal experience.
>>
>>344984774
>>344984593
Alright I'll give it a whirl once I'm done with lectures. And I'll check out Root:Double as well, thanks.
>>
>>344984593
>>344984774
Not him, but I'm intrigued by Steins Gate. Problem is, I don't have enough time to add a 30 hour game on my already large backlog. Is there any other games in the same ZE/SG genre that aren't as exhausting. I wanna scratch that itch
>>
>>344985557
You could watch the anime.
>>
File: 1467553747678.jpg (62 KB, 500x483) Image search: [Google]
1467553747678.jpg
62 KB, 500x483
Why are there so many shitty ZTD memes compared to the rest of the series?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfOsjVT8mlU

>>344985557
You can see the main twist coming if you aren't a complete idiot regarding time travel plots
It has some nice moments but if you can't handle a healthy dose of SOL I don't think you will enjoy it
>>
>>344985780
Yeah. I'll give it a miss then. I know my time travel. I've realised that I don't generally care for visual novels and all the weeb culture games, which sucks because they're always about sci-fi/time travel which I just gobble up
>>
>>344985780
That saxophone goddamnit
>>
>>344985780
Because a lot of ZTD- especially the pivotal character it's built around- is fucking silly and impossible to take seriously
>>
>>344985780
>You jumped using your shit abilities.
Gets me every time. I don't know why, but this objectivly makes the game better
>>
>>344985780
Delta's english voice is fucking great
>>
>>344986163
Albert fuckin Wesker
>>
>>344985290
Did they also cause you to throw your life out of the window and chase after them for 45 years? For someone you barely knew as kids?
>>
File: June.png (3 MB, 2581x4047) Image search: [Google]
June.png
3 MB, 2581x4047
>>344986436
Nah. But if I meet them today and they were as banging as Akane, I probably would.
>>
>>344979373
Nah, I think he was referring to the fact that he knew that the base was going to explode. So Gab didn't have much life left in him since he was going to get blown sky high. Hell Delta offs himself with the shotgun too, fucker was just doing a double suicide because he could.
>>
File: Jumpy excite.gif (1 MB, 500x284) Image search: [Google]
Jumpy excite.gif
1 MB, 500x284
>mfw in a month I won't give a shit about this game at all anymore and this series will be dead and I'll be playing fun new games

It's almost comforting that all my favorite series end like this. A shitpile that had just enough promise to make it feel even worse.
>>
>>344985557
I remember Silent Age being decent. I've never finished it tho.
>>
>>344985960
You should check out Ghost trick if you haven't
Every17 has the best time travel twist but it is kinda long and only the true end isn't boring
The End of Eternity by Asimov is pretty good time travel novel that you should read if you enjoy the topic
>>
>>344986581
Akane only got hot after Junpei started acting like a dumb waifufag for a year.
>>
>>344986581
>wanting to fuck an ironing board
Gross.
>>
>>344986651
Ghost Trick is good.
>>344986779
>got hotter
Fixed
>>344986805
>implying I wouldn't cuddle her and stroke her hair while she falls asleep on my lap as we live in eternal bliss
>>344986617
Is it scifi? I'll give it a shot
>>
>>344986805
>ironing board

m8 did you play ZTD? dem fuckin curves
>>
>boys from a free to play browser game have more pages of art than Carlos will ever have
It hurts
>>
>>344986963
>Is it scifi? I'll give it a shot
All I remember is that it involves time travel and that I had a blast playing it. Might replay it now that episode 2 is out.

>got hotter
And still can't compete with Lotus or Alice. Junpei chasing after the ugly duckling of 999 makes no sense.
>>
>>344984851
Eric did fucking nothing
>>
>>344987847
But looks aren't every thing. Except on 4chan. And seriously, Alice? That piece of shit?
>>
>>344987847
>Junpei chasing the ugly duckling.
He isn't chasing Clover...
>>
>there are people who wanted Clover and Alice to bust down the X-Door and save the day
>>
File: 2016-07-13-060836.jpg (119 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-13-060836.jpg
119 KB, 960x544
>>344972053
>The Sigma reveal in VLR was silly, but at least it was alluded to with dialog

That Sigma only has memories from his 24 year old self. This Sigma in ZDT is from his 67 year old self.. so it makes sense for him to act more mature even if it a little more dull. Tho he does have his moments.

I actually enjoyed the banter and disagreements between him and Phi in this game. It's like two really great friends who always shit on each other.
>>
>>344988913
>there a people who just wanted Ever17 again instead of trying something new
>>
>>344989006
I wanted that
>>
File: ZTDKeyArt.jpgUpdated_thumb.jpg (50 KB, 404x569) Image search: [Google]
ZTDKeyArt.jpgUpdated_thumb.jpg
50 KB, 404x569
>actual scene in the game was nothing like the artwork
It was fucking hilarious in the game. The atmosphere was like total shit. I think there was even a gap between the gun and the head so they could have put something inbetween.
>>
It was fun. I enjoyed it. It left a lot of loose ends, etc, the puzzles in general were too easy, but it was still ok. Not anywhere near 999 which was fucking great and perfect stand-alone, and VLR was too much of a setup for a sequel.
>>
Anyone else wish they'd had more Morphogenetic Sorrow?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWYdW5JPQ7c

Like with the massive overuse of Blue Bird Lamentation it got sort of cheap, would've been nice to hear this more
>>
>>344989086
Fair enough. I didn't. I wouldn't have minded it but I liked what we got
>>
Reminder that this game will bomb and we'll never get ZE4 even if Uchi wanted to make it
>>
>>344982886
>leader of an organization manipulates his followers while not believing in it himself
Whoa...

Also, it's obvious that it did affect him but that was years and years ago.
>>
>>344989690
Reminder that nobody with half a brain actually wants a 4th. They're either happy or too burned to want more
>>
>>344988271
Alice might be a bitch, but she's hot. If I'm gonna throw my life out of the window and chase after someone I barely now I might as well aim for the hottest girl around.

>>344988636
I bet Clover is into kinky stuff, while Akane recites Wikipedia articles in the the middle of sex.
>>
>>344969508
He didnt say there were no clues, he said there were contradictions. And there were a shit ton of contradictions that made the clues useless.

Example, when the camera shows the whole room in Q segments
>>
>>344988994
Except he always act like a retard that knows nothing about stuff he was supposed to understand perfectly.
>>
>>344990210
>Except he always act like a retard that knows nothing about stuff he was supposed to understand perfectly.

Like when?
>>
>>344989985
If I'm gonna throw my life out the window I'm gonna do it for somebody with a bearable personality.

Clover may be kinky, but again, it isn't just about the fucking
>>
>>344990393
Akane's s the fakest girl in ZE. Plus she suffers from bipolar disorder as seen in ZTD.
I'd rather marry someone annoying than a two faced devil.
>>
>>344991023
Fair enough. I'd like to settle down with her after saving the world
>>
File: 1301019760541.jpg (47 KB, 560x400) Image search: [Google]
1301019760541.jpg
47 KB, 560x400
>needed alien scaner/teleporter/deus ex machina for the plot to work out
>>
>>344984439

I watched Steins;Gate. The plot was far more coherent than ZTD and had a neat take on time traveling but holy smokes the cast was absolutely insufferable and one dimensional.
>>
They actually had the balls to end with a shitty hollywood cliffhanger although the outcome of killing Delta was literally meaningless.
>>
File: 1467955165006.png (285 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1467955165006.png
285 KB, 540x540
>>
>all kind of apologists excused the shitty writing in VLR when I called it out
You reap what you sow, faggots.
>>
>>344991023
>Akane's s the fakest girl in ZE. Plus she suffers from bipolar disorder as seen in ZTD.

She only flips out when something happens to Junpei, the love of her life. Other than that, she's pretty straightforward.

> still kinda disappointed she didn't have the hidden Machiavellian persona going on
>>
>>344992382
Only character I liked was Suzuha or something like that.
Does anyone have the dudururu spurdo image?
>>
>>344993214
The guy she left to rot in a R6 infested world and then put his life in danger by inviting him to her AB game?

Yup, she truly seems to care about that guy.
>>
>end of the game
>oh my god we will kill our other selves if we shift
Before that they shifted a billion times, never giving a single fuck. Amazing writing.
>>
File: 1468264611496.png (105 KB, 255x251) Image search: [Google]
1468264611496.png
105 KB, 255x251
Maybe it's just the fact that I'd already experienced the most crippling disappointment imaginable with MGSV but ZTD felt completely small time in comparison as far as "disappointment" goes. Up until the ending in ZTD the game mostly had me entirely by the balls, and the ending itself makes sense as far as a complete franchise resolution goes. Up to that point you'd already experienced so many time jumps that there's no saying that the ending you got is a net gain in the larger scheme of the universe. It ends in the only way that makes sense. The idea of a rose tinted ending to the franchise went out of the window with VLR so I'm fine with how the ending reflected on everything, even if it stretched itself a little bit with some explanations.

Either way I'm fine with it. It ain't perfect but I never expected it to be.
>>
File: 1436254882278.png (164 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1436254882278.png
164 KB, 320x480
>>344992612
>feel a bit sad that my OC won't get reposted anymore on ZTD threads, now the succ edit is always reposted
>end up feeling ok anyways because I fucking love this mindhacc edit
>>
File: 1468245081736.png (137 KB, 630x322) Image search: [Google]
1468245081736.png
137 KB, 630x322
>>344990210
Why would he "understand" things perfectly? The one thing he and Phi knew going into Dcom was that the place was littered with death traps but they don't know what actually happens on the site. That's why they respond to almost everything with immediate suspicion and butt their heads about what the reasonable approach is.
>>
>>344972971
>in VLR Phi and Sigma absorbed everyone elses powers
This was always really fucking stupid because it contradicts the fact that 9 kids were all doing their esper thing in the same building in 999. In fact, you could drop the absorption plot point from VLR altogether because all it did was explain why Clover couldn't connect to Snake, but it makes sense that she couldn't because Snake is probably fucking dead.
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzMjIxNzExMzcy.jpg (166 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzMjIxNzExMzcy.jpg
166 KB, 1200x1200
Guys please

I've been looking everywhere for that picture with Sigma saying "hello fellow kids".

HELP
>>
File: 1468129289034.png (83 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
1468129289034.png
83 KB, 500x285
>>344996616
>>
File: 1467643678247.gif (2 MB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1467643678247.gif
2 MB, 540x540
>>344996709
MY MAN

THANKS!
>>
File: whoa.jpg (70 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
70 KB, 1440x810
>>
>>344965390
>the last third of the game was a fucking movie and had no puzzles.
thank you based god
>>
File: reactor lol.png (41 KB, 274x274) Image search: [Google]
reactor lol.png
41 KB, 274x274
>>
File: 1404230667521.jpg (50 KB, 273x272) Image search: [Google]
1404230667521.jpg
50 KB, 273x272
>>344993245
>>
File: 20160711094800_1.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160711094800_1.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
>thinks the fact that she dyes her hair is a secret
>doesn't even dye her eyebrows
>>
>>344997805
I love how I was stuck on this puzzle for like 10mins just because I didn't know see the panels on the machine thing. God the 3ds screen was shit.
>>
File: pi.png (3 MB, 1639x5049) Image search: [Google]
pi.png
3 MB, 1639x5049
Isnt 22-yo Sigma and supposed to SHIFT into ZTD Sigma in the ending and Phi to be SHIFTed back into the future?
Isnt the whole point of ZTD Sigma to stop the spread of R6 and then go back to the future? Does that mean he will go back to hitting on Phi?
>>
>>344998571
>fungal nail infection
Phi is so gross desu
>>
>>344998609
No the whole point of ZTD is to motivate the group to stop the terrorist that blows up the world
>>
>>344968243
Why not just NOT infect them with Radical 6 and/or cure them of it and have the base be on the Earth, where there's regular gravity and everything?

It feels kinda dumb that despite the second game taking place on the moon and the third game taking place in a mars test flight zone, neither of those had any relation to one another or any meaning to the plot overall.
>>
>>344998461
This is the best thing to come out of S;G.
>>
>>344998789
Im talking about ZTD Sigma (the 67yo version), he willingly went back to the past because he wanted to stop the R6 and the death of 6 billion.
>>
File: how to get mindhacks.jpg (199 KB, 760x570) Image search: [Google]
how to get mindhacks.jpg
199 KB, 760x570
>>
I didn't like how they changed Junpei beyond recognition. It's impossible to change so much in one fucking year. This part was anime tier writing.
>>
>>344999075
Then why didn't he bring the alexavir with him? All he wanted to do was bang young Diana.
>>
>>344999250
Really? It's not impossible to change that much in a year. Why would you think that? A lot of shit can happen in a single year. Not to mention the actual events of 999 could be considered a catalyst for his change and mistrust.
>>
>>344999250
It is definitely not impossible. Considering Junpei's character it's certainly improbable but no, I've seen people change far more going through much less in that same time.
>>
>>344999250
Turning into a blind waifufag does that to a man.
>>
I don't get why Sigma and Phi even went back. I mean I get that Delta wanted Sigma to fuck Diana and give birth to him but I don't get it from Sigma's perspective. Sigma had fuck all for a plan the entire fucking time. The ending in ZTD would be far better if they made clear that Sigma's and Phi's future knowledge was the key to preventing the extinct of humanity.
>>
>>344999250
He was already looking incredibly tired and aged in parts during 999, so seeing him turn into that sort of character is completely understandable.
>>
>>344998609
The 22 year old Sigma is a loop, he won't come back into his body this time around. Basically in the main ZTD end, the Sigma loop won't finish and Sigma will live out his new life as a 22 year old with the mind of a 67 year old. Thats what happens when you make a new timeline. The VLR ending Sigma will go back to the future after, swapping with 22 year old Sigma after patching his eye and building robot arms.>>344998768
>>
The only bad part about the game was that D team sections were 10x better than the other two.
>>
>>344993964
Uchikoshi really fucked worming in that dilemma. It probably looks better on paper, I almost wish we got to see their SHIFTED reactions, just suddenly wake up to be in a room where you blow up and die
>>
>>344999619
>>344999657
How the fuck are you gonna change so much in one fucking year?

A month back I had a highschool meetup with people I didn't see for 10 years and although there were all kinds of people, including one that experienced worse than Junpei and those people barely had changed.
>>
>>344999918
D team was the worst. Future Sigma and Phi have no reason to be there other than maybe help Diana shift due to memesonance.
>>
>>345000282
Except Junpei hasn't really changed. He's edgy at the beginning of the fragments, but by the end he nearly always goes back to normal Jumpy. By the end of the game he's normal Jumpy again as well; read the epilogue. Seeing awful shit while chasing after a girl that nearly killed him just made him angry, especially after her morality lectures.

He got over it quick.
>>
>>345000583
Endgame Junpei in ZTD is just Eric 2.0.
>>
>>345000583
>I'm so angry for what Akane did
>better propose to her
Bravo Uchi
>>
>>344999250
>Childhood friend
Not even once
>>
>>345000994
More like childhood acquaintance
>>
>>345000583
He never voiced those conflicts. He really didn't get it out of his chest. He wanted Akane's pussy really bad.

Also Junpei's voice has that natural edge, that natural rat character in it. It's funny because they picked his voice for his new character so the whole change is just kinda weird.
>>
>>345001140
This is why I hate both Junpei and Akane characters.
The game tries to say they're like the bestest of friends and all that, but they probably knew each other for like 5 months AT THE MOST. He didn't even know she had a brother
>>
File: 20160711080917_1.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160711080917_1.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1080
>>344999250
I thought it was appropriate. He was the halfway point between 999 Junpei and cynical alcoholic asshole Tenmyouji.
>>
>>345001565
>one year older junpei
>halfway point to grandpa junpei
This is where they all went wrong. I'm used to bad writing apologists for Zero escape for years now though.
>>
File: Only the most refined shit taste.png (1010 KB, 626x2302) Image search: [Google]
Only the most refined shit taste.png
1010 KB, 626x2302
>>345000478
Man, I personally am still am at an impasse in regards to what team is the worse. There's a ton of Team D fags and I get that Uchi did personally write them...but, wow, they still acted like dumbasses (just like everyone else). ;_;
>>
File: chainsaw.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
chainsaw.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>345002174
Don't you mean "worst?"
>>
>>345001513
>barely know each other
>Junpei forgets about her for 9 years
>Akane has him kidnapped /killedfor selfish reasons
>Junpei is suddenly can't live without her despite not knowing shit about her

I was so happy when grandpa Junpei happened.
>>
>>345001565
The 45 years later Junpei was more recognizable as Junpei than the one year later one was.
>>
>>345002174
Forever Team Dio. You know where Uchi went all wrong? He included characters that had literally no point being there starting with VLR. Clover was just fanservice. Pretty much all characters in ZTD had no point being there except for Gab and Sean.
>>
File: wack.png (295 KB, 230x553) Image search: [Google]
wack.png
295 KB, 230x553
>>345002276
Yeah, thanks.

...Funny thing about that webm, I recall Uchi saying (via that weird Mii social media app) answering a fan and saying that his least favorite sound is
"the sound of getting my legs chopped off by chainsaw" or something like that. In retrospect, he definitely meant Akane but she never even managed to go that far. It's kind of disappointing...
or, maybe I'm just a sick fuck.
>>
File: 1387068992097.png (323 KB, 544x576) Image search: [Google]
1387068992097.png
323 KB, 544x576
When Mira carved Eric open and explained how she can only feel emotions trough literally touching ones heart I thought I was in the wrong anime for a second.
>>
File: 20160714083855_1.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160714083855_1.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
GAB DID 9/11
>>
File: 1467408766307.png (146 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1467408766307.png
146 KB, 800x600
>>345002174
This is actually the first of these in the threads I can kind of get behind, at least for the top 3.
>>
File: 1433371594974.jpg (233 KB, 914x900) Image search: [Google]
1433371594974.jpg
233 KB, 914x900
>>345002960
I loved that scene
Everyone knows somethings up with her, but finally you get to see what that something is.
Also gets an extra + for killing that dickless bitch
>>
>>344972053
>Were 999 and VLR happy accident
>Only knowing Uchikoshi from ZE
kys
>>
File: ztd.jpg (21 KB, 480x201) Image search: [Google]
ztd.jpg
21 KB, 480x201
>>345002836
Again? Your editing skills are shitty, anon.

Anyways, I'm curious about how much shit Uchi wanted to do but ended up needing to cut out from the final game. The Q & A is going to be just as fun as it will be depressing.
>>
>want to add incest tag to sigma/phi porn
>it doesn't even exist
>>
File: 20160713084942_1.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160713084942_1.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
>>345003186
>>
We can all agree that the puzzles in ZTD were moderate at best but what was your moment where you got stuck because of something easy as fuck?
I think I spent like half an hour on that one puzzle in the rec room where you needed to move a crane to push a button. The solution was moving it according to the sounds of the B option in the glasses, but I thought it was a complex puzzle and combined it with the number sheets. Fuck in the end I looked it up and felt stupid as fuck.
>>
>>345003664
Lets see...
>Pulling out a fucking calculator to convert the base 13 number into a base 10 number for that stupid fucking gun
>Typing variations on "The Blue Bird" for the password (was this the only fucking multiple word password that required a space?)
>Who shot Mira? (though that one was pretty fun)
>Completely fucking stuck at the point where you need to get all 3 execution circles on the flow map. What the fuck, I must have spent an hour and a half going through unnecessary bad ends trying to figure out where to go
>JAM - ODDS... What the FUCK is an ODDS? Do you want me to go and count all the odd numbers in this room?
>>
>>345003664
I didn't understand how I was supposed to order the specimens in the biolab, so I just bruteforced through it.

Still don't know what I was supposed to do. Has something to do with the pills is all I know.
>>
>>345002174
I'd lower Sean, but other then that, it's spot-on.
>>
>>345004291
The pills were in the form of numbers like on a digital clock. The colors of the pills matched up with the ones on the monitor.
>>
>>345003664
The most memorable fuck for me was the shower room, where I spent like 10 minutes looking around everywhere without noticing the glow in the dark paint on the drain.
>>
>>345004618
Same. I was about to look it up but then I accidentally spotted it.
>>
>>345004618
Fuck that shit. I thought I would have been able to skip a step for the next puzzle by closing it again, so I left it closed while I fucking scoured the room looking at every goddamned tile on the floor and walls trying to see if I could find a pattern for the lock.
>>
File: 1468291319928.png (493 KB, 928x6352) Image search: [Google]
1468291319928.png
493 KB, 928x6352
>>345003208
This is the first tier list I ever edited and I know that my tastes aren't that swell, so it's nice to know that someone likes it.

>>345004404
Honestly, Sean is only that high because I hated his teammates so much that he seemed like some sort of wonder child in my eyes.
>>
>>345003664

I got stuck on the pills relating to the sample capsules in the bio lab.
>>
>>345002174
>Snake not in god tier
well that's just wro-
>see RIP/MIA/AWOL tier
well fug

bretty gud overall desu
>>
>>345003664

This one >>345004618 and Biolab, before you can use the machine that lets you combine substances to get more color, you have to pick a small piece of paper with instructions on top of a box in a shelf, the fact that the paper is barely visible doesn't help at all.
>>
>>345005453
That barely visible note fucked me. Needed to look it up.
>>
So if we imagine that Brother/Delta is not just stupid as fuck and if we pretend there was no other way for what he did and that he did nothing wrong. And if we think about that in some timeline everyone in VLR and ZTD is a fucking murderer. Can we agree that Dio did nothing wrong?
>>
File: 35562626.jpg (35 KB, 526x350) Image search: [Google]
35562626.jpg
35 KB, 526x350
I'm having difficulty following all of this. Timeline jumping is fucking with my head.
>>
I am not sure all the hate ZTD is receiving
Yes, the ending was bad
Yes, it left a lot of questions unanswered
Yes, many things that VLR said that are going to show up in ZTD didn't show up

But still, the game itself is a 10/10 ride to the very end
Akane with the chainsaw, Mira ripping off Eric heart, the stranded pair ending, Sean reveal, the incinerator decision, Junpei giving Akane the ring, Diana learning that Phi is her daughter, choosing "Delta" in the 3-way-stand off
All of those and many other were amazing moments that defined the game, and I can forgive the ending for that
ZTD is a great game with a shitty ending, I don't think it's fair to hate on the game because of that
>>
At least we can agree that the fashion sense in ZTD was pretty decent except for Mira. But she also only looked like a normal prostitute compared to the hardcore fetish prostitutes/other big tit characters in VLR and 999.
>>
File: HappyEnd.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HappyEnd.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>345005165
Nah, Sean was great, he was one of the only things getting me through the game since Carlos didn't become amazing until towards the end.
>>
>>345003664
I am still not sure how to find out the code for the second book in the Study
The one that starts with J and I need to shift down a few numbers
I beat the Study without doing that, but I am curious for what quest time I could get
>>
File: 1467646908898.jpg (136 KB, 1040x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467646908898.jpg
136 KB, 1040x1080
>>345006934
All of the character designs were /fa/ as fuck, I loved them.

>>345007062
I want a drawfag to draw Carlos sitting on top of a mountain of his own corpses, because's that's basically what the end of the game turned into.
>>
>>345006912
The game was nowhere a 10/10. The stiff animations and the expressionless models ruined pretty much most scenes. The atmosphere was even worse than it was in VLR. Full 3D enviroments meant shit when there was still a single texture for everything. Honestly I don't even know why the game is so fucking shit graphic-wise. Generic plugins for the usual industry 3D programs would have made the game look 10 times better by default. If they have used their own engine they should all kill themselves.

And this are only the problems that ruined the atmosphere and pretty much all visual aspects.

Now we come to the writing, holy shit the writing. Let's not go there.

The game is a good 6/10 for me.
>>
>>345007160
The same place where you found the note with the code also had 3 dolls, so you shifted the code down according to those. They were all 7 down dolls, so J-05-03 becomes Q-12-10.
>>
>>345006912
>Akane with the chainsaw
Akane acting like a retard isn't a good thing
>Mira ripping off Eric heart, the stranded pair ending, Sean reveal, the incinerator decision
Those were cool I guess.
>Junpei giving Akane the ring,
Cringe worthy.
>Diana learning that Phi is her daughter
Not bad, but could've been better.
>choosing "Delta" in the 3-way-stand off
Who the fuck is this old guy/10
>>
>>345006912
Well I guess it's good to know there are people who are easily pleased.
>>
>>345007514
>shift down
>you actually have to shift up
Bravo Uchikoshi
>>
>>345006912
Another thing I forgot to mention as a negative point and I can approve anyone that list this as a negative -
The lack of Phi in ZTD

It's a hard call between her and Mira as which character got the least screen time - but at least Mira had some kind of..role
Mira caused the entire Zero Escape series to happen, so let's give her a credit for that
Phi went from the second main character of VLR to the most "just there" character in ZTD
She was dead in about half of Team D fragments, and in the rest Diana stole all of her spotlight
>>
File: 20160714085236_1.jpg (269 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160714085236_1.jpg
269 KB, 1920x1080
>>345002174
Why isn't Gab in god tier?
>>
>>345007514
Wait, the number increase?
I thought that by shifting down I need to go into negatives, and then I tried I-98-96 (I think)
>>
File: D O N T W O R R Y.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
D O N T W O R R Y.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>345007328
Earlier an anon mentioned something about the SHIFTing stuff being a lot like fridge horror. I now realize that they were right...

Honestly, the way that Carlos behaves in some of his SHIFTing scenes it's like he's in absolute ecstasy. I think it'd be more accurate to have him wanking off on top of a mountain of his own corpses instead.
>>
The best moment was when Eric shot Q with a grenade launcher from point blank and they somehow managed to escape the explosion while Q died although they were all pretty much the same distance to the grenade.
>>
>>345007984

Can you imagine being Gab for the entire ordeal?

He just goes out does his shit all the while he rather rests his ass on his comfy rug.
>>
>>345008134
>hippie cast thinks he is the most precious thing ever
Fucking hippies.
>>
>>345008134
>all you have to do is come out and play with some humans
>get attention
>get bellyrubs
>get quick naps
>get snacks
sounds pretty good to me
>>
Anyone else thought Gab was the twist catalysator the entire game?
>>
>>345007748
>Mira caused the entire Zero Escape series to happen, so let's give her a credit for that
What? How?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 103

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.