[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Pok emon-Plus-Not-Machine-Sp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: lazy_bullshit.jpg (8 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
lazy_bullshit.jpg
8 KB, 300x299
https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Pokemon-Plus-Not-Machine-Specific/dp/B01H482N6E/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1468482760&sr=1-1&keywords=nintendo+pokemon+go+plus

>Nintendo realizes their target audience are a bunch of lazy ass millenials
>>
>Reee chad normalfags
>Reee neckbeards
>Reee kids

So which is it? And why do you guys gets so obsessed with stuff you hate? Instead of playing a videogame you like you went on amazon to find a product you don't like that hasn't even come out yet so you can complain on an anonymous image board. Even jerking off would be more constructive.
>>
>>344964525
Whats the point of this when the game only works with the screen on?

Like, if the screen is already on, presumably its in your hand or in a pocket and you're checking it constantly, and it vibrates when a new pokemon pops up anyway. So what the fuck is the point of this? It's not even a laziness thing, it just does literally what phone already does. I don't understand.
>>
File: 1258512781607.jpg (28 KB, 576x310) Image search: [Google]
1258512781607.jpg
28 KB, 576x310
>>344965156
>And why do you guys gets so obsessed with stuff you hate?

It's just what we do.
>>
>>344965163
I was wondering this. I could see it as a battery saver if it would make the program go into a low power/data mode, but it doesn't even do that.
>>
>>344965163
>Catch Pokemon in the wild with a simple click of a button

My only problem would be that. It removes the feeling of besting something (Capturing a pokemon by flinging something at it) with an "I win" button.
>>
>>344966402
Thats not what it does.
>>
let Nintendo suck the money out of normies they both deserve it
>>
>>344966470
I lifted the quote straight from the page linked.

Amazon is either lying or retarded.
>>
>>344966470
>>344966402
You can catch Pokemon you've already caught at the touch of a button. Pokemon you have not scene or caught yet you actually have to pull out your phone.
>>
>>344966880
It's not out yet, and neither Niantic or TPC have made any comment on what it does exactly.

My guess is Amazon pulled some bullshit hearsay from kotaku or some fucking shit like that as a placeholder.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.