[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn that was depressing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: header.jpg (33 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33 KB, 460x215
Damn that was depressing.
>>
Great game.
>>
Yeah, definitely a step forward in regards to video game storylines.
>>
>>344965029
I thought it was a good interactive story. Fuck whoever said the game wasn't scary and not tell me about a segment that goes through the fucking abyss.
>>
>>344965101
It was scary because of the atmosphere and not the monsters.
After a monster got you once they simply became annoying obstacles you had to maneuver arround to get where you needed to go.
>>
>>344965654
I think the thing that got me the most was the fact that I realized that everyone in the world was dead. The only monster that spooked me was the guy after the walking chicken nugget with wierd shrieking noise and the angler fish for tricking me into thinking he was a light post.
>>
Inb4 thread devolves into "why was Simon so stupid" even though it was explained countless times that he was basically a "simple" copy.

This game does have its flaws, I wish it were more open and we could see more of the stations maybe, but all in all atmosphere alone makes me regard this game as one of the best modern horror games.
>>
>>344963657
They should have shown the lucky "copies" first before showing what really happen. Ending would have hit much harder that way.
>>
File: fasdtggvbdfhdafy.png (9 KB, 372x310) Image search: [Google]
fasdtggvbdfhdafy.png
9 KB, 372x310
Seen worse.
>>
>>344967285
I wish they just didn't show what happened on the arc, and I wish there was a bonus ending if let your old body live waking up as that one alone in the room.
>>
>>344966730
yeah the whole game was more existencial horror than anything else.
>>
Mediocre as a game but a great existential despair simulator
>>
>>344967684
>>344967678
My thoughts as I finished playing this. I'm kind of getting that vibe with the Talos Principle too. >>344967359
I still need to play this
>>
File: bernard and lisa.jpg (152 KB, 1223x1020) Image search: [Google]
bernard and lisa.jpg
152 KB, 1223x1020
>>344967359
LISA is just one punch to the ballsack after another, and I love every moment of it.
>>
Game could be GOAT if there were no monsters and harder puzzles instead.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.