[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MHX
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: jinouga_by_es_jeruk-d49pb54.jpg (48 KB, 568x350) Image search: [Google]
jinouga_by_es_jeruk-d49pb54.jpg
48 KB, 568x350
some game -like monster hunter ?
>>
>>344962996
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfNR98ajB1U
>tfw no mhgen on vita
>>
Should I beat MH4U before jumping in on MH Generations?

Last I stopped I believe it was the final fight for the Gore Magala encounters.
>>
>>344963365
Not if you want to make it in time when online is the most active. Jump into Gen now and finish 4U before. By that time probably quite a few hunters would be returning to 4U after they're done with Gen, since it's just plain better.
>>
>favorite weapon
>favorite monster
>favorite map
>>
>>344963365
No

I understand there's a certain mentality where you complete previous installments before jumping to the most recent to get a full picture

monster hunter isn't that type of game, if you try to play through a couple of the most recent games, you'll burn out extremely quickly, and given the most recent installment usually just develops on the previous, there's no real reason to anyway
>>
File: 22.jpg (493 KB, 2312x963) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
493 KB, 2312x963
>>
How is the online function of this? Still as laggy and prone to disconnection like the demo? I know you all have reviewers copy
>>
>>344964606
The demo is pretty unstable
>>
>>344963948
B-but I wanted to collect the Metroid and Zelda armor sets.
>>
>>344963586
>IG
>Gore Magala
>N/A

I've never had such a power high as when I fight gores with a Gore/torso up mix set. It really helps that they're always so energetic and fucking assholes too.
>>
>>344965010
Those were in X too. I'm pretty sure they will also be in generation.
There's also a WW link armor for your cat.
>>
You can play as a Felyne in MHG right? What are the differences between them and hunters or is it just cosmetic?
>>
>>344965338
Felynes have their own getup and Palico skills/types you have to worry about. At their peak they're effectively as good as a mid-tier weapon.

Outside of combat they're good for gathering quests due to a lack of stamina.
>>
>>344965338
Quite a lot.
Their own weapons and moveset, armor-independent skills, infinite stamina, unbreakable pickaxe and bugnets, and other stuff.
>>
>>344965338
-no stamina
-can't use items, but has an array of skills to use
-unlimited gathering items so they are purrfect for all those gathering quests
-can also die 9 times
And unless you go for a specific bow build they are apparently not very good in combat.
>>
>>344965685
>>344965612

So I could just make one with a gathering set and use it to get charms and shit?
>>
>>344965750
Yes. Although I'm not sure cats would be all that useful for charm farming specifically, since I don't know if they have access to charm chaser support skill like hunters.
>>
>1 more day
I can do it. I WILL SURVIVE
>>
>>344965852
Why haven't you installed a CFW on your 3DS yet?
You will still have to go through three days of gathering quests after it arrives.
>>
>>344965942
Because you haven't come over my house and did it for me.
>>
>>344965750
The most optimal charm run in MHGen involves four people delivering a fuckton of those sulfur crystals.
>>
>>344966056
All you had to do is follow the damn instructions JC!
>>
File: Cuddly Cat.jpg (425 KB, 2089x1175) Image search: [Google]
Cuddly Cat.jpg
425 KB, 2089x1175
I'm pleasantly surprised they made a variation of the Melynx Switchaxe for the Charge Blade.

Though I'm already feeling why the Gathering Quests is an issue.
>>
File: 1467429801212.jpg (500 KB, 1007x1080) Image search: [Google]
1467429801212.jpg
500 KB, 1007x1080
>>344964605
A friend of mine that live in Japan told me that these nintendo translations were getting bad; I thought he was just being a Nippon purist and exagerating shit.

Who the hell gives this shit the "ok"? I'm silently hoping that the witty, corny dialogue from the previous games is still there.
>>
>>344966131
All you have to do is come over and do it. Not like I plan on raping and murdering you in no specific order.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.