[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>next Friday the big 25th anniversary announcement is being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (132 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
132 KB, 1280x720
>next Friday the big 25th anniversary announcement is being revealed

Who is ready for disappointment?
>>
>>344957143
It could be Sonic Generations 2.
It could also be a shitty mobile game.
But it'll probably be nothing.
>>
Sonic Go
>>
adventure 2

Check em
>>
>>344957143
I mean if you want to go with that mindset, having lower expectations are probably a better thing to have them surpassed.
>>
>>344958764
checked
>>
I won't be anything 2 or 3. That's as a bizarre an expectation as thinking Sega would ever call a new console 'Dreamcast 2' (why?) It will be Sonic Something and it will have a bold new direction that nobody likes.
>>
>>344960183
>(why?)

Because sega is crazy and capable of anything. They're biggest marketing force for more than a year is a guy on twitter spouting sonic memes. The idea of a dreamcast 2 after so long is so crazy it's appealing. Plus it feeds into sega's tendency to take the piss out of itself
>>
File: shmeshy face.jpg (58 KB, 492x538) Image search: [Google]
shmeshy face.jpg
58 KB, 492x538
Sonic the fighters for pc

please for the love of god
>>
>>344960731
>The idea of a dreamcast 2 after so long is so crazy it's appealing.
But they wouldn't CALL it a Dreamcast 2. That's Sony's thing, Sega comes up with a new name for each new console. (not revisions)

Yet everybody honestly believes that Sega would call a new console Dreamcast 2 despite how little sense that would make. It confounds me.
>>
I really want the next game to have a chao garden with more stuff to do than the adventure games had

speaking of which, do the Sonic adventure game's ps3 ports let you just copy a save off of gamefaqs and load it up on the ps3? or will it block saves not created by your account?

Honestly I'd just get the sonic adventure games ports for the chao gardens
>>
>>344961705
>inb4 Chao Garden Go

It's like Pokemon Go, except with Chao, you go places to get special Chao eggs, and you interact with them similarly in the Adventure games, pet them and be nice to get a Hero Chao or toss them around and be an asshole to them to get a Dark Chao, and you can do minigames or whatever to transform them into those unique Chao (the Sonic, Shadow, Chaos, etc Chao). I personally don't care about the Chao Garden, I don't see the appeal, but hey.
>>
File: dkfeel.gif (736 KB, 451x322) Image search: [Google]
dkfeel.gif
736 KB, 451x322
>>344957143
Me.
>>
>>344961485
The Sega... Regenesis.
>>
>>344964841
Please, no.
>>
>>344965225
You're only saying that because it's a likely name to pick for nostalgia purposes, without just putting a "2" next to the name.
>>
Should just go back to boost gameplay. Will anyone miss Sonic Lost World's gameplay? They really managed to perfect it in Generations. Re-inventing the wheel and making the most polarizing Sonic game to date was stupid.

Or better yet, get rid of the run button and just make that button the designated parkour button if they're gonna stick with Lost World gameplay.
>>
I hope you all enjoy your Mobile Chao Garden app.
>>
>>344961485
It's just a placeholder name you autist
>>
File: 819b9ad8a66f.png (465 KB, 595x575) Image search: [Google]
819b9ad8a66f.png
465 KB, 595x575
>>344959447
I laughed way harder at this than I should have.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.