[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: /v/ memes you fell for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1423270826294.jpg (113 KB, 771x547) Image search: [Google]
1423270826294.jpg
113 KB, 771x547
>tfw you fell for the "3ds is amazing" meme

Fuck you /v/. There is fucking nothing on this heap of trash. I have got one set up with rxtools and everything and I'm trying a lot of games. It's a non-stop stream of shovelware and games that barely run on the trash hardware. Code of Princess for examples feels like you're underwater because the fps is TERRIBLE. If you turn on the 3D effect then you're looking at a genuine 15 fps or so experience. Even fucking Terraria runs like utter shit.

The only good games I've played were all from the DS, such as devil survivor and strange journey. Even the exclusive SMT for this garbage is a piece of shit (IV).

What other ebin /v/ memes you fell for, anons?
>>
>>344956612
But Code of Princess is literal kusoge, it's a shit game. Using that and Terraria as examples is dumb.

>SMT4 is bad
Oh, you're shitposting.
>>
>ITT: /v/ memes you fell for
Mint chocolate thins.
>>
>>344956772
>SMT is good

Oh yeah, I loved the difficulty taking an utter nose dive from Medusa onwards.

I also loved the intricated demon conversation that whose results are LITERALLY FUCKING RANDOM and how you can just keep spamming it on the same demon that just a minute ago told you to fuck off until you win. I also loved getting 99% of them by denying their request first and giving them some piece of shit right after, with a near 100% success rate. And don't even get me started on the """"amazing"""" voice acting with all those shitty actors that sound like they are actually pretending to be acting instead of being serious.

And what's to say about that """lovely""" overmap where you can barely see jack fucking shit, or the characters such as Kaga and Navarre that all look like they're gonna be meaningful to story, only to fucking disappear 5 minutes after you've met them, even though the guide itself has pages dedicated to them and they have exclusive art?

And man oh man, speaking art, I too loved the deviant art tier job they've done with this. Truly, the random literal child they've got to design this was a true successor to Kaneko. Also absolutely loved the different designs clashing, specially with Omoikane. Lucifer's design was also great amirite? Loved the blob of malformed shit he has for a face.

Then there's the fact that they lifted stats beyond 99, the fact that magic builds completely overshadow physical ones without even a contest and that midway onwards you'll just be mashing whatever skill and demolishing everything without needing any kind of strategy at all whatsoever.

How about that neutral path where a guide is fucking mandatory because you might completely miss out on it because of a conversation with a random literally who woman npc asking a stupid question out of nowhere?

So in short,

Fuck.

You.

This garbage is only appealing to persona babies and to those who have just parachuted into the series.
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (17 KB, 190x311) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
17 KB, 190x311
Play some MonHun you fucking nigger
>>
>>344957382

Oh and another thing. I also loved the DLC galore, including putting iconic demons behind them, such as Gabriel and whatnot. Truly, that's what SMT stands for, amirite?
>>
>>344957382

Neutral ending was perfectly possible without a guide. I did it first run through.
>>
>>344956612
TW3
>>
File: 1445695675422.jpg (26 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1445695675422.jpg
26 KB, 321x322
>>344957531

I want to get his gem
>>
>>344957531

To feel like a crippled one-handed man?
>>
Virtue's Last Reward
Mario & Luigi Dream Team and Paper Jam
Luigi's mansion 2
Persona Q
3D Land
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.