[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confession time. Do you kill him and steal his katana?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: undead-merchant-male-large.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
undead-merchant-male-large.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
Confession time.

Do you kill him and steal his katana?
>>
>>344936696
every time
>>
Not usually.
>>
Pssh

Nothing Personal...
>>
Heck no

What kind of idiot kills a possibly useful friendly NPC just for the hell of it in a game that has fuckall for a morality system?
>>
>Tells you to jump off a cliff if you dont buy anything

You really think I'm going to let some random undead do that and get away with it? I didnt even KNOW he dropped a katana, I just thought he was an asshole.
>>
>>344938030
>Go ballistic when someone hurts your feelings

Autism
>>
My first playthrough i accidentally hit him and i had to kill him
>>
He's ok. His wife is a real basket case though.
>>
>>344937558
To get his weapon, idiot. Thats the whole point
>>
>>344940124
Why would you want an inferior weapon?
>>
File: 1468278101598.jpg (27 KB, 640x539) Image search: [Google]
1468278101598.jpg
27 KB, 640x539
>>344940027
>>
>>344940375
Why not? You also get the keys too by killing him
>>
I didn't even kill that rat asshole in Demon Souls who sets traps for you. He never exactly got me killed though, so I didn't kill him in return.
>>
>>344940375
>a katana (刀)
>inferior
You fool
>>
>>344936696
No, because I didn't need the katana as a crutch.

git gud.
>>
what game is this?
>>
Never.

Even if you WANT to actually use it, you can get it somewhere else. Killing a NPC just to get some mediocre weapon is maximum kuso
>>
File: chalice filled.png (265 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
chalice filled.png
265 KB, 557x605
>>344936696
Pfft, i'll wait for the claymore.
>>
>>344940124
>Availability

>Dropped by the Undead Merchant (Male) in the Undead Burg
>Sold by Shiva of the East in Blighttown for 5,000 Souls after joining the Forest Hunter Covenant
>>
chaos blade is better
>>
>Not getting the Zwei from the graveyard immediately

CASUL
A
S
U
L
>>
>>344941087
my nigga

Claymore and bastard sword are my favorite weapons in DS
>>
>>344936696
halberd or get the FUCK out
>>
>>344939153
>being normie in the midst of the enroaching DARK
enjoy your curse, hollow
>>
>>344936696
Buy most of the important shit then kill him.
>>
>>344941631
I really don't think you understand what "going hollow" means at all.

It describes you perfectly.
>>
>>344941835
>autistic rage
>same as loss of purpose
if anything he's got more humanity than your pessismistic shitass
>>
>>344941983
He's literally lost that which makes him human.
>>
On my first playthrough, picked a Cleric and started using a battleaxe after one dropped in Undead Burg

I just got the Lordvessal, I have(or had) a falchion and just made it into Queelag's Furysword. Holy shit what an awesome weapon. I did accidentally find my way down to Gwyndolin and got the sunlight weapon upgrade so should I make a +15 falchion or a +15 Iaito? Or should I use my 30 Faith and just go with a divine weapon once I get more white titanite chunks and a slab?

Also are Occult weapons worth making?
>>
>>344940124
found the nigger
>>
>>344940764
Hhhehehe
>>
>>344936696
yes but it was an accident
>>
First game, of course not. All subsequent playthroughs, yes.
I buy everything I cant get anywhere else then kill him for the uchi. I dont main the weapon, I just use the bleed to fuck up the stray demon before I go to blitghtown.
>>
>>344942550
iktf

my first character I accidentally attacked him and didn't know what to do about it so I just killed him
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.