[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>$21/hour to teach people to play a meme game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: wat.png (91 KB, 1024x440) Image search: [Google]
wat.png
91 KB, 1024x440
>$21/hour to teach people to play a meme game
>>
https://stlouis.craigslist.org/edu/5681629560.html
>>
What do the last two lines mean?

>Principals only
>>
>>344935041
you have to be a school principal to be considered
>>
File: 1437143859970.jpg (87 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1437143859970.jpg
87 KB, 540x540
Shit, man.
Thats a good gig.
>>
>>344935041
People who are interested in the position themselves, not a recruiter who's job is to place you in the position.
>>
>>344932805
My local school system uses it to teach basic circuitry to middle school students.

It's the same shit as Lego Apple 2 robot interface in the 90s.
>>
>>344932805
That seems like a good job to have, but the downside it's Minecraft but I'll still do it.
>>
>>344932805
>implying this isnt the FBI trying to bait pedos
>>
>teaching and charging kids how to git gud at video games
Why did I never think of this?
>>
In hs my teacher used Rome TW to demonstrate the superiority of a legionary army over a phalanx army.
>>
>>344935178
Do you need to be a Principal to apply for a teaching position?
>>
>>344935272
The fuck? Actually circuitry would be better and easier to learn
>>
A fool and his money etc. etc.
>>
>>344932805
thanks man. I'm emailing the poster as we speak
>>
>>344932805
well, you're getting $21/hr to babysit a bunch of kids while at the same time showing them shit in minecraft. The money really comes from the responsibility of taking care of a bunch of (Im assuming) middle school kids. Which, coming from experience, is not at all easy
>>
>>344935735
They are trying to "reach" nontechnical students. I assume they use red circuits to make a mine Cart go or some shit. They use those old radio shack kits too.
>>
>>344935908
I figured it would be difficult if they're unoccupied but they should be too busy being autistic to misbehave.
>>
>>344936053
This desu. The kids will all be dead silent. The worst misbehavior is spelling "dick" in midair.
>>
>>344935908
It depends on what the actual program is. If it's for inner city nignogs its different than middle class kids wanting to learn that stuff
>>
>>344936053
you dont know kids lol

You're going to have to deal with random sperges sperging out, kids bickering over who gets "the good computer", kids installing their own shit on the computers and fucking them up, the one or 2 kids who know what they're doing hacking into/accessing everything and fucking all the shit up, things like keyboards/mice going missing, etc, etc, etc
>>
>>344935828

...SONNY.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.