[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Early access games you fell for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: merchant vessel.jpg (91 KB, 570x875) Image search: [Google]
merchant vessel.jpg
91 KB, 570x875
Since previous OP was a /pol/ faggot I wanted to make a legit thread to hear what you've got out of EA games, here's mine
>The long dark
Don't even know how it is doing currently
>Reflex
Should've stayed on Quake, but it looks pretty and updates are steady, no bots though.
>Space engineers
A huge fucking messy bugfest that will never be finished
>Grim dawn
Out, GOTY 2016, Diablo 3 once again gets BTFO by another of its clones.
>Dungeon souls
Had to check right now because I completely forgot abnout that, don't know how's going.

Besides Grim dawn, I keep falling for it. I also dodged a bullet with Elite dangerous I guess.
>>
>Killing Floor 2
Put about 40 hours into it, have no motivation to keep playing since the shitty damage resistances update
>NEO Scavenger
not much changed between early access and full release, but still a pretty good game and easily the best survival game besides UnReal World
>Underrail
got released, 1.0 made it more casual than beta but easily one of the best cRPGs of the last 5 years
>SNOW
mostly bought in because I liked Stoked: Big Air Edition, but jesus christ Poppermost takes forever to update shit, and they break the physics system with every version

I guess I only regret 1 of them.
>>
>prison architect
Got released. Fun game.
>nuclear throne
Got released. fun game.
>dayz
A fucking mess
>>
>>344932165
The Long Dark is doing well

Better graphics
Better UI
New crafting recipes
Added mountain ropes and climbing
Revamped the skill system
Added achievements with bonuses for your character
Added scenarios / challenges
>>
>>344934229
Glad to hear it, I'll hop back up when it's released.
>>
File: early access game leaves beta.gif (3 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
early access game leaves beta.gif
3 MB, 400x285
>Mineycrafta
It sucks now but I had a lot of fun in the early days and it was cheap then so I can't really complain.

>Arma 3
Runs like shit and it's still as clunky as Arma 2.

>Beseige
It was cheap FOTM fun, can't complain.

>DayZ
Utterly disappointing. Worse than the mod and basically abandonware.

>Guns of Icarus
Neat, but got old fast.

>Rust
Really shit. I hear it's better now, but I can't be bothered to try it out again.

>Killing Floor 2
Development clusterfuck, but I still had fun with it and will probably play off and on in the future.

>Space Engineers
Neat ship building but nothing to do with your ship after you build it. Might be better now but I can't be bothered to get into it again.

>Project Zomboid
Slow as fuck development, but I got my fun out of it.

>Kerbal Space Program
My personal GOTYAY despite lazy and largely inept Mexican developers. Requires mods to be good, but it's very open to modding so it works out. Got it cheap before it was even on Steam.

>Subnautica
Only got it recently but I love it, needs more content but the developers seem to be moving along at a decent pace.
>>
Kerbal Space Program

It desperately needs real content related with planets and colonies. Everything else is already there, but there's no reason to reach a planet more than twice.
>>
>>344932165
None. I'm not stupid and I don't buy games before actual release.
>>
>Starforge
Complete Scam and I feel retarded for buying it every time I see it in my library.
>7 Days to Die
Meh. Somewhat fun but slow in updates.
>>
File: 218.jpg (476 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
218.jpg
476 KB, 800x800
>Tower Unite
I have never been so dissapointed in my life.
>>
What was that one indie game where its like an arena fps where you shoot using magic and its set in a labyrinth and you fight mystical creatures and explore and shit
>>
>>344932165
>Toxicc
I fell for this one hook, line, and sinker. I'm still fucking livid over it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.