[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a nice Advance Wars discussion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1417739941438.png (595 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1417739941438.png
595 KB, 960x640
Favorite game in the franchise?
Favorite character and why?
Is possible to get a new game ? why and why not?
Do you like Codename S.T.E.A.M?

thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y80cfL409Xg
>>
What the fuck is Advance Wars?
>>
>>344928643
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y80cfL409Xg
So fucking good.

AW music is always so fucking great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJzp-w8Zuak
>>
>>344928643
Advance Wars 2
Andy
I dunno
It was alright I guess

>Best Song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLD-s7TSyQY
>>
Colin was the best.
We'll never get another game.
>>
I have only beaten 1 and DoR, which is my favorite, but I like the GBA art style better.
>>
>Game: AW2

>Character: Drake because his CO is funny to screw people over with

>Possibility of new game: Can't pander to waifufags so no

>S.T.E.A.M?: Yes!!!

>>344928770
The better but ugly stepsister strategy game from IntSys
>>
Does anyone remember the name of a Windows AW clone that only had skirmish modes, but on potentially huge maps? It was just an exe file and it had some nonsense name that I'll never remember again, but it was fun to play.
>>
File: Tabitha9.png (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Tabitha9.png
16 KB, 400x400
•Days of Ruin because multiplayer
•Tabitha because muh dik
•No. Nintendo only cares about Japan and they hate this franchise. Also modern IS is, for the most part, painfully incompetent in case you weren't paying attention to Fire Emblem and Paper Mario.
•It's actually pretty good, especially if you didn't pay full price for it. Ironically it's probably the best IS game to come out since DoR, despite its very conception being a blatant middle finger to the Wars fanbase.
>>
>>344931032

Custom Wars?

Advance Wars By Web?
>>
>>344931032
Custom Wars?
>>
>>344928643
>Libya isn't green
>>
>>344931792
I don't get the meaning of the pic Op out to star the thread.

Please don't bully me.
>>
>>344931418
>>344931428
Close, but this was just an exe file that had everything compiled.

Thanks though
>>
>>344928643

Fuck I if not more sequels I wish I could find more tbs like AW. Not just gameplay but graphic design.
Sometimes someone will recommend another military tactics game and and it just looks oppressively brown and grey with units that all look alike and different vehicles that are barely distinguishable by model numbers.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.