[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Mass Effect Andromeda predictions >Day 1 dick locked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (115 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
115 KB, 1280x724
ITT: Mass Effect Andromeda predictions

>Day 1 dick locked content Bioware will insist is not on the disc even though any PCtard can check it
>Geth and Quarians will join us thus nullifying anyone's playthroughs that didn't save both
>Protheans for some contrived reason purely because Javik is popular
>Cerberus will take the leading role of villains with 70% of the game revolving around fighting human terrorists
>Shepard's long lost brother/sister/father or something will appear
>At least one trans character
>Even less RPG mechanics
>Less dialogue wheel/more auto dialogue
>Multiplayer focus with plenty of micro transactions
>At least one gamergate reference
>Cliffhanger ending
>Can get the true ending if you buy all the dlc

How bout you?
>>
So basically just make baseless pessimistic assumptions based on absolutely nothing
>>
File: 1468266747647.jpg (28 KB, 640x394) Image search: [Google]
1468266747647.jpg
28 KB, 640x394
You forgot
>ugly as shit character design
>an army of dumb biodrones actually buying it and getting duped again despite what happenes to the last one
>>
>>344926080
lol newfag
>>
>>344925952

Mac Walters is now Creative Director, so..

>There is a Cerberus plant in your crew at the beginning (protip: the only white male) who will become the main villain of the story
>The ark is partially destroyed by Cerberus operatives leading to a chaotic entry to Andromeda
>Cerberus operatives created their own ark and beat your crew there, and have already set up shop in some systems
>Cerberus
>Cerberus
>more Cerberus
>>
> more female Turians
>>
>>344925952
>Cerberus will take the leading role of villains

God I hope not, they utterly ruined all Mass Effect media between 2 and 3. Cerberus is the worst plot tumor I've ever seen in a sci fi series.
>>
File: 1453493567686.png (515 KB, 880x699) Image search: [Google]
1453493567686.png
515 KB, 880x699
>>344926080

or make deductive guesses based on observed behavior
>>
>actually interesting hostile alien race
>several codex entires about their culture and technology
>kick ass first encounter, wonder when you'll fight them again
>never see them again
>time to go shoot more white males
>>
>>344926457

Mac Walters wrote all of the Cerberus stuff. He's also the shittiest writer that ME ever had, and only got to where he was by being Casey's butt pet.

Mac Walters is now the Creative Director of the series.
>>
>>344926387
Christ, I can see this happening.
>>
>>344926387
Seriously? Mac Walters again?

I haven't been following this game but Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 1458100074449.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1458100074449.png
13 KB, 555x407
I expect Bioware to fully 1 up themselves when it comes to enraging the fanbase.

See this marketing campaign they have going? It's all about instilling a sense of wonder in the player. Making you wonder about this new galaxy theey're creating, what sort of secrets we'll find there.

What would be a bigger Fuck You then getting there and finding that Cerberus has already conquered it all and spending the next trilogy fighting them, with oppressed alien allies serving as a metaphor for diversity and muticulturalism.
>>
The presence of "a cerberus like ideology" was already confirmed wasn't it?
>>
Was wondering about what Bioware might do with Ryder, as it seems they want to try something different on the player side. Like MaleRyder and FemRyder coexisting, and you could switch between them anytime.
>>
>>344926080
How about their fucking past history. Bioware hasn't made a good game since Mass Effect 2 and even then you could see the emergence of EAs influence in their dlc practices
>>
I really hope that the classes don't return in their original forms and Bioware really mixes it up.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.