[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this game good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1468339647732.png (725 KB, 1024x726) Image search: [Google]
1468339647732.png
725 KB, 1024x726
Is this game good?
>>
File: 1451693370845.gif (91 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
1451693370845.gif
91 KB, 160x160
>>344916636
it's pretty good
>>
looks fucking gay as shit, something a 5year old girl would play.
>>
Yes, it's closer to a treasure styled game than a Sonic game though.

The plot is retarded. I personally loved it because it moves into so bad it's good territory pretty hard, but some people might not have my sense of humour. Villain is legitimately good though. I suppose it's like Sonic in that regard at least.
>>
>>344916636
>want to post pictures
>afraid of getting banned

Yeah. The game is an above-average indie game. If you like over the top cute characters, totally weeb-garbage/anime plot, then play story mode. If not, just ignore it, play arcade mode of whatever the shit it's called, and enjoy the game.

It's not one of the best games ever or anything, but it's good.
>>
>>344916636
Yep

I played and replayed it for 39 hours

Was so good I even got all the achievements and shit. one of the most satisfying games in general, and by far one of the best platforming games on steam.

Looking forward to the sequel. Play it if you bought it.
>>
>>344916636
Yes it is. Though many will say otherwise because "muh deviant art" Even if the whole thing IS apologetically deviant art tier.

It's nice to remember good kickstarter games exist with all the shit going down with Mighty No. 9.
>>
File: pangu lagoon.jpg (120 KB, 533x496) Image search: [Google]
pangu lagoon.jpg
120 KB, 533x496
>>344918573

Technically they fucked up the stretch goal shit since it was decided that it would be best to not do the character dlc and instead do a spin off. The existing level design didn't work for what they wanted to do. Playing Torque and Spade in their respective betas made it obvious that there were problems.

The original kickstarter was basically just for the voice acting and hiring artists to spruce up the pixel art though.
>>
>>344916636
No. Too many flaws that get in your way while playing to be worth any good that's in it. Just wait for the second one. At least that one will have an engine that isn't Flash-tier.
>>
>>344916636
They're all fuckable and the r34 is great.
>>
If you an actual man and skip all cutscenes and mute all voice acting/sounds, then yeah the game is okay.

All cutscenes of this and all voice acting is truly disgusting and embarrassing.

One of those stupid fucks you meet sounds like he recorded his lines in his hotel bathroom, I'm not joking. Or a convenience store bathroom.

You have to mute this game in order to enjoy it, unless you are a gigantic GIGANTIC faggot. Colossal in size, unfathomable proportions faggot even.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.