[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck does this crap cost $60
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Really $60 for a enb texture on the new console "with mods" this is bullshit PC is getting it free if they owned the game on steam with all DLC I own the game on ps3 with all DLC why should I have to pay $60 for a 5 year old game guess I'm just gonna wait 3 years for it to be a $10 game.
>>
>>344911778

It's fully remastered. It's basically like a brand new AAA game.
>>
Because by now they already understand that if you're stupid enough to buy a console and put up with all the bullshit that comes along with it, then it is clear that you will also just lap up this game.
>>
>>344911938
I know this is bait, but just incase some gulliblefag sees this:

No, it's not. As far as the engine and mechanics go, everything is untouched. They added an ENB, higher resolutions, and more effects.

If you consider this to be a remaster then I am personally responsible for 'remastering' countless games in the past. Please clap.
>>
Console players are stupid dude. They won't only buy it, they will love it and will be glad for Bethesda to give them texture pack for a 2011 game.
>>
>>344912232

Then don't buy it
>>
>>344911778
Better question: What the fuck is wrong with your font?
>>
so what is this? a console only just HD version of a 5 year old game? for full price? or am i missing something
>>
File: 1689532.jpg (380 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
1689532.jpg
380 KB, 600x799
>PC users get it for free because they know it's an inferior version to the one we've made with mods
>>
File: Come on...buy it.gif (1 MB, 650x687) Image search: [Google]
Come on...buy it.gif
1 MB, 650x687
I've set the PC shits up with free copies. You're paying for a remastered and more stable experience in addition to the mods they'll make. More than $60 in value.
>>
File: 1467660267023.jpg (339 KB, 790x1002) Image search: [Google]
1467660267023.jpg
339 KB, 790x1002
>>344911778
If you haven't figured it out yet anon this germination of consoles is literally just the remastered generation. Nearly every good game on the Xbox One or PlayStation 4 was ported over from the last generation of consoles.

They can't make anything decent on this hardware so they improve games that have already been made. It doesn't help that game companies are more than pissed at what they have to work.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.