[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any games coming out you guys are looking forward to? Just talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1460090945589.gif (2 MB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1460090945589.gif
2 MB, 550x550
Any games coming out you guys are looking forward to? Just talk about them, no fear of being called a shill

My Birthday is coming up and I'm thinking of saving myself some money for Deus Ex, last AAA game I bought was MGSV.
>>
>>344892184
Nah video games suck.
>>
>>344892184
>falling for the AAA game meme
>>
>>344892305
What did he mean by this. Different ways to interpret it
>>
>>344892569
Makes you think...
>>
>>344892569
Probably that AAA games are overpriced overrated pieces of shit. All the production values in the world won't save a piece of garbage with no game play.
>>
kill yourself frogfucker
>>
>>344892706
Deus ex looks like an improvement on the last game aside from some peeves I have returning. I think it'll be good
>>
File: 105.jpg (60 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
105.jpg
60 KB, 500x497
BF1 looks fun, gonna watch a lp of new deus ex.
Got a job few weeks back so won't have time for tittyfall 2 or cod space.
>>
>>344892879
Titanfall 2 looks like the best out of those. Plus the dlc is free
>>
>>344893052
>alright the full game is ready
>hey guys
>you guys
>seriously
>you guys
>what if we cut some of the content and later say it's dlc
>dude that's retarded
>FREE dlc
>fucking genius
>>
>>344892184
I'm waiting on Zelda and God of War to be released.
And I've also bought Bloodborne yesterday.
Hope it's as good as /v/ says it is.
>>
>>344893708
Planning to buy that new PS4 for myself this christmas along with bloodborne and FFXV.
Any other games worth getting for it?
>>
>>344893565
Unlike the witcher 3 they didn't make a big fan fair about this. Just said they don't want maps splitting the community again so any future maps or modes will be free

Honestly if you still believe every piece of DLC is done by launch you're delusional
>>
>>344892184
I'm thinking about getting gundam breaker and yakuza ishin and maybe 0 soon. Happy early birthday anon.
>>
>>344892184
Happy birthday! I'm looking forward to SMT4 Apocalypse, I loved SMT4, I'm sure I'll love the sequel too.
>>
>>344893786
Ni-oh, Nier Automata and KoF 14.
Odin's Sphere was fun but I think 50bux is too
much for a remaster.
>>
>Pokemon sun/moon
>Zelda
>Pikmin
>Total War: Warhammer Xpacks
> Animal Crossing mobile
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 302x167
Looking forward to pirate kino
>>
>>344892184
Chase Unsolved Mysteries

That's it really, I'm mostly interested on my backlog. Also neck yourself frogposter
>>
>>344896313
*Unsolved Cases
>>
RE7
Scalebound
Nier Automata
Spider-Man
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.