[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where can I find this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: The_Battle_for_Middle-earth_II.png (232 KB, 256x329) Image search: [Google]
The_Battle_for_Middle-earth_II.png
232 KB, 256x329
Where can I find this?
>>
In the trash can probably. The first installment is the true patrician's choice.
>>
http://www.thebfme.com/

The author of this site has been working on making an anthology collection but nothing solid yet
>>
You have to pirate it.

It's a shame because the game is amazing and deserves a presence on at least origin.
>>
>>344891409
OP here.

I'm down to get the first one too.

Anyone know a trustworthy site to torrent/pirate from?
>>
>>344891614

Not him but you asked where to get it and when someone give you a link you ignore him?

Two posts above you.
>>
>>344892115
Oops.

Got it now.

Thanks
>>
i have that game, custom heroes and rangers are broken as fuck
>>
>>344891409
The first one wasn't that great, it was just a shitty Age of Mythology in Middle Earth. I heard the second was better but never played it
>>
>>344892516
It was very similar to pic related, but with LOTR universe.
>>
I have the first game on disc and it won't fucking work. It's infuriating.
>>
>>344892516
Ummm, no, it was nothing like Age of Mythology, whoever told you that is clearly a faggot and you should stop being friends with them immediately.
>>
>>344891349
Why the FUCK isn't this on gog or steam yet?!
>>
>>344891349
on my shelf
>>
>>344891349
Good game. Never really liked RTS games before I tried this one.
>>
>>344893790
Because the rights reverted back to the Tolkien estate and they don't give a fuck.
>>
>>344893360
No one told me it was like AoM. I played both and it was apparent with the heroes and god powers that it was just a less refined AoM
>>
File: 1466422297761.png (646 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
1466422297761.png
646 KB, 800x900
10 mins no rush no destroying wight caves

put the mumakill in dis here pen
>>
Battle for Middle Earth II was okay. Not great.

>>344892721
>beam cannons (or whatever they're called) powering up the obelisks of light)
Was this ever worth it? I guess if you have like 10 of them they can reach an obscene range, but I would rather have a few more obelisks or some avatars/stealth tanks or something.
>>
>>344894220
Sonofabitch
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.